SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

i went to a farmers market today

only thing that was affordable were onions!

I'd love to go to a farmer's market but I have to wait until May for one in PA to open up.

Dang, that broccoli be tasty!

I am the petitioner.

VMETm4.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

i went to a farmers market today

only thing that was affordable were onions!

It is winter. :) Then usually the lettuce and cold hardy plants are cheap in the spring...

The price on natural free range beef is out of this world, though, but if you want things done healthy without the equivalent of slave labor....

TBH I loved Hawaii... from 20F to 35F with nice winds. You can be on the Big Island where you can live up the mtn and get a bit cooler if you want too.

I've never been there, but I am an ocean lover. I think the Dane might melt though (I think you meant C?). :rofl: He's not ready for temps above 80F.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I've never been there, but I am an ocean lover. I think the Dane might melt though (I think you meant C?). :rofl: He's not ready for temps above 80F.

Haha, and my hubby isn't ready for temps below 80F. :lol:

I am the petitioner.

VMETm4.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I'd love to go to a farmer's market but I have to wait until May for one in PA to open up.

Dang, that broccoli be tasty!

we have a building in town for one

three years and i finally went in

the meat was effing expensive

oldlady.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Haha, and my hubby isn't ready for temps below 80F. :lol:

Mine neither. He claims to enjoy cold weather more than hot weather, but he's never experienced cold weather, so I don't know where he got that idea from. :blink: I'm really excited to introduce him to snow! I'm sure his reaction will prove to be priceless. At the rate things are going, though, we'll have to wait until next winter. Mmrrmmph.

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Ah....a moment of "me" time........

I lived in San Diego briefly when I was in the service, the weather over there is damn near perfect.

The price of beef is high and expected to go up another 10% this year, I think that's a part of the reason the FDA recently approved horse meat for sale in supermarkets.

Rant-my non stick pan is no longer non-stick...

Yep meant C not F. /headdesk.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

I lived in San Diego briefly when I was in the service, the weather over there is damn near perfect.

The price of beef is high and expected to go up another 10% this year, I think that's a part of the reason the FDA recently approved horse meat for sale in supermarkets.

with which part of the military did you serve?

I hate when people make their non-stick pans all sticky... Like when they use metal utensils. UGH! WHY?! Or when they're like "teflon is the devil" (aka water boy's mom) but haven't done any real research into it. Actually that just bugs me period... When people just believe every GD email they ever get. My mom sent me one once and she was like, eat fruit before this because the stomach uses different acids to digest and it'll ferment... blah blah blah.. dr oz says so.. My sister and I literally freaked out on her. My sister is an RN and I loved two classes in high school - biology and art. We set her straight and bascially said "you're a smart woman, don't be so darn gullible."

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

San Diego is a great place to live for sure. I miss it!

Were you at Camp Pendleton? I was born not to far from there.

The price is going to keep going higher as the farmers feel the need to raise the price for their corn. Will be interesting to see how this GMO stuff fiddles about with that.

Not supposed to use medal utensils with teflon pans brother man!

Relationship and I-130 Process

Sometime in October, 2011: We met online talking about Argentina.
Later in October: Met in person in Philadelphia and became good friends.
March 4, 2012: Became girlfriend and boyfriend, officially.
March 21: Gloria leaves the US at the end of her J-1 Visa.
April 9: Got engaged!
May 12-26: Chris visits Buenos Aires.
May 18: Got married in Argentina :) Happy day!!
May 29: Sent out I-130
June 4: NOA1 received.
August 17-20: Chris visits again.
September 22-29: Chris 3rd visit, Gloria's birthday!
November 11-January 5: Chris stays in Argentina almost 2 months, Gloria is happy!
December 28: NOA2 YAY!!!
December 31: Package received at NVC.
January 18, 2013: Got case # and IIN.
February 6: Case complete!!
February 11: Interview assigned.
February 25: Package received at Embassy in Buenos Aires.
March 18: Interview Approved!!
March 28: Visa received.
March 29: Houston POE

April 11: received greencard!!!!!!!

January 9, 2015: sent out form I-751

I won't get into the horse slaughter rant. I am okay with horse slaughter and feel its a necessary thing, and I am a horse lover. I have a degree in Equine Science, majoring in Western Horsemanship.... I can go there if we want to though. LOL

Timeline

San Diego is a great place to live for sure. I miss it!

Were you at Camp Pendleton? I was born not to far from there.

The price is going to keep going higher as the farmers feel the need to raise the price for their corn. Will be interesting to see how this GMO stuff fiddles about with that.

Not supposed to use medal utensils with teflon pans brother man!

Yes I spent some time in MCAS Camp Pendleton. I had a great time. Never seen better weather. You have migrated a long way from home.

I didn't use metal utensils, I think it couldn't take the high heat I was cooking with. It was an expensive pan too...

I won't get into the horse slaughter rant. I am okay with horse slaughter and feel its a necessary thing, and I am a horse lover. I have a degree in Equine Science, majoring in Western Horsemanship.... I can go there if we want to though. LOL

Impressive. I love horses. But I just know enough to ride one....slowly.......

Yes I spent some time in MCAS Camp Pendleton. I had a great time. Never seen better weather. You have migrated a long way from home.

I didn't use metal utensils, I think it couldn't take the high heat I was cooking with. It was an expensive pan too...

Are you bragging about your pots and pans now!!!

When will you ever stop Steve!

First your blinging Benz, then your Washer that probably steams your clothes (Did you get the maroon one?), and now this?

I thought you were cool man!!!

:rofl:

P.S. - Migrated for work, which worked out since I met my wife over here. :thumbs:

Edited by CHarvey80

November 11-January 5: Chris stays in Argentina almost 2 months, Gloria is happy!

Impressive. I love horses. But I just know enough to ride one....slowly.......

LOL you're doing better than my husband then. I plan on getting him on one someday. If not, he'll have to deal with the fact that eventually I'll own another horse. Eventually. LOL

LOL you're doing better than my husband then. I plan on getting him on one someday. If not, he'll have to deal with the fact that eventually I'll own another horse. Eventually. LOL

English, Western....?

Timeline

Are you bragging about your pots and pans now!!!

When will you ever stop Steve!

First your blinging Benz, then your Washer that probably steams your clothes (Did you get the maroon one?), and now this?

I thought you were cool man!!!

:rofl:

P.S. - Migrated for work, which worked out since I met my wife over here. :thumbs:

Yes I'm bragging again lol.

It's funny how life works out. It's good that you ended up meeting your wife here. As did I. The last thing I wanted was a wife when I met my wife lol...