Timeline

What next?

:guides:

No, right now, more like tax questions.

Should I file single or married?

"I've searched the site and can't find anything."

You're a terrible searcher, then.

Oh, then there's the affidavit of support question

It's making me count the immigrant as one, but then it wants a spouse.

It says not to count anyone twice.

What do I do?!

and of course, the I-130.

My husband and I have never lived together and there's a place for me to put our last residence.

What do I do?! Will I get denied?!

oldlady.gif

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

If she keeps running her mouth outside my office door I might go poke her in the eye…

Every morning it's the same thing, she needs to share every boring detail of her life with a co-worker. This morning she is raving about her son's new girlfriend. How she went and bought him a new outfit so he would be confident for their date on Saturday night. How he took a shower and fixed his hair and drove to pick her up a 2:00. Where they went to dinner and what movie they went to see…

First of all use your damn inside voice; there are people who come here to actually work (or surf). Second; everyone here knows your son and he is obviously gay so stop trying to make him out to be something he's not, let the kid be who he is. Finally, get back to work before I come out there and poke you in the eye!

Edited by Operator

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

If she keeps running her mouth outside my office door I might go poke her in the eye…

Every morning it's the same thing, she needs to share every boring detail of her life with a co-worker. This morning she is raving about her son's new girlfriend. How she went and bought him a new outfit so he would be confident for their date on Saturday night. How he took a shower and fixed his hair and drove to pick her up a 2:00. Where they went to dinner and what movie they went to see…

First of all use your damn inside voice; there are people who come here to actually work (or surf). Second; everyone here knows your son and he is obviously gay so stop trying to make him out to be something he's not, let the kid be who he is. Finally, get back to work before I come out there and poke you in the eye!

:rofl:

oldlady.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Just tell her to "pick two".

1702377-poke_eye_three_stooges_large.jpg?w=640

Edited by AKSinghSingh79

I am the petitioner.

VMETm4.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Did you poke her in the eyeball yet?

Timeline

So my friend Mary is prego is ready to pop.......she's about 8 months and 28 days pregnant....

I text her just now and said 3 words... "How you doin?"

This is what I get back.....(not one text, but a series of machine gun texts about 4 seconds apart)

1. I'm OK

2. Baby coming soon

3. Doctor says 2 days

4 Doctor says they're gonna induce labor if baby don't come by next week

5. Is Beth (my daughter) out playing? (it's like 9 below in NY right now).

6. 40 weeks tomorrow...

7. see what happens.

Why can't she %&$#@ gather all her thoughts and send me 1 text back??

People at work that are so busy telling stories about their personal life, or chatting on the phone instead of working. You know you've told that story umpteen times already and it wasn't interesting the first time. Meanwhile there are people actually standing waiting for you to do your frilling job so they can get on with there's. Keep the chatter for when things are not busy and people aren't waiting on your sorry flipping butt.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

People at work that are so busy telling stories about their personal life, or chatting on the phone instead of working. You know you've told that story umpteen times already and it wasn't interesting the first time. Meanwhile there are people actually standing waiting for you to do your frilling job so they can get on with there's. Keep the chatter for when things are not busy and people aren't waiting on your sorry flipping butt.

Exactly!

Did you poke her in the eyeball yet?

Went with a kick to the crotch from behind and then a donkey punch.

Timeline

So my friend Mary is prego is ready to pop.......she's about 8 months and 28 days pregnant....

This is what I get back.....(not one text, but a series of machine gun texts about 4 seconds apart)

1. I'm OK

2. Baby coming soon

3. Doctor says 2 days

6. 40 weeks tomorrow...

7. see what happens.

(1*human body)+(2*human brain)=Don't even bother trying to understand

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
[...] poke you in the eye!
No, no, no, no man. Here is the solution, see man:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/249659-wedgies-si-man/

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

1. I'm OK

2. Baby coming soon

3. Doctor says 2 days

6. 40 weeks tomorrow...

7. see what happens.

A friend of my wife's has one of those buy load based cell phones. When she responds to a text, its pages and pages long on my wife's phone. You literally have to scroll through pages of the iPhone screen to read the entire thing.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

No, no, no, no man. Here is the solution, see man:

http://www.visajourn...wedgies-si-man/

I like the operator's donkey punch better.......:)

A friend of my wife's has one of those buy load based cell phones. When she responds to a text, its pages and pages long on my wife's phone. You literally have to scroll through pages of the iPhone screen to read the entire thing.

Equally as annoying lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Nobody spells our address correctly and it really bugs me especially when it is not that hard. I sent people the address in an English alphabet and they still manage to mess up the street and the city - Aarus and Arhaus, is not Aarhus. :no: I swear it is almost every single letter from America (besides my mother) that seems to find difficulty in this and that "st." does not mean street in Danish, but refers to the floor in the building. :huh:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.