SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hey guys, what does this mean

On March 25, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations. If you do not understand the above notice, then consider your petition to instead be denied because it clearly says above that it's approved and it takes a truly special person to not understand that.

Ok in all truth, I seriously have no effing clue what I'm doing now :rofl:

I did research like 4 months ago and then I was like EF THIS ES.

And now I need to do it again.

I know there's money and birth certs and police certifs and taxes and email involved.

Shoot. I forgot to drive around and get all my hubby's old addresses.

Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend.

Well, KDH, it means we are twins. I got the same notice on the 25th, but after going in on the 25th for an InfoPass appointment to learn that the I-130 was approved on the 23rd. Approval the 23rd, Notice on the 25th ... I will be using the 25th as the official approval date, la.

Welcome to the club, I'll buy you a new set of hose.

OK - My rant -

I absolutely hate the local offices sitting on approved I-130 petitions after approval. Sure, I can fathom same week shipping to NVC. I cannot abide 'once a month' shipping like Houston does it.

#### HOUSTON I-130 adjudication unit. #### them, in toto.

ok - end of rant.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I don't understand why it would cost 1500 for your yearly exam?

Planned parenthood does cheap pap smears. http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-center/centerDetails.asp?f=2487&a=90210&v=details#!service=womens-health

This one in Colorado charges between $115-170. You can sometimes pay that out of pocket to use towards your deductible.

He has a high deductible PPO right now. I'm not sure as an immigrant and as someone who will be "middle class" I guess, can take advantage of planned parenthood stuff. I thought it was meant for people who are struggling to get by? I can't think of a better way to put it ATM... Need coffee.

Omg I wish I could afford the dentist right now. I need my teeth cleaned. But I don't have a few hundred just laying around.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I don't understand why people do not want socialized health care? In the UK you don't pay for prescriptions either. In Sweden, mothers have more rights than anywhere else in the world. I just don't get why people WANT to have all this mess and confusion etc with health care.

Well, it is the waitlists for things, the poor treatment, and the lack of accountability. My aunt is an Oxford educated doctor in England, she's seen it and she thinks it is no good compared to the American system. Last year, Danish socialized healthcare sent my seriously ill husband home to wait for a letter to get a scan of his abdomen because they didn't have enough machines so he had to go into the line. He was so yellow that people stopped to tell him because the bile had backed up so much. They did the first surgery and really messed it up, they did another and messed that up, then they had a waiting list at the local hospital so he had to take a bus to a city an hour away to have his gallbladder taken out... Ridiculous. Oh and there is nothing you can really do to complain about it.

I knew Canadian women in my birth club on another forum who were unable to get an OBgyn until their 7th month of pregnancy because the doctors were full. In America, I can go get a scan and sign up with a doctor at 4 weeks if I wanted to. ObGyn care in Denmark is paltry and you can not go before 12 weeks. Have a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks? You'd never know because unless you were dying they wouldn't even see you. A blogger I follow who is a teacher at my daughter's old school had a Danish doctor scream at her whilst she was having an ectopic. That kind of stuff isn't tolerated in America.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

Pissed my wife off twice yesterday. First time because I called her when she was driving home from work. We always talk on her drive home! Second time when we were in bed, and I have no clue why she got pissed that time. At least she's working to get over her grumpiness quickly. I think when she's PMSing, sometimes just the fact I breath can irritate her :rofl:

OK - My rant about PMS.

I am sorely pissed off at husbands who never made the time to learn tantric massage, as it's quite useful for a woman deep in the throes of PMS. I think if all men learned this, grumpy b|tches count on the planet would decrease by two orders of magnitude.

For More Tantric Massage (no, not tantrix sex) info google 'Jennifer Lawless Tantric Massage'

Anyway - I absolutely loathe men who refuse to step in and help during a PMS week. They be fools, always.

OK - end of rant.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

He tried to order them online but there was a weird address issue. He moved 3 times last year and his physical address for most of 2011 was in Guam but in Nov he moved to Colorado while he was on leave but was still paid until Jan? I'm not sure if he needs that Jan stuff for his taxes for 2012 and he can't connect to his old USAF email anymore. So he's not sure about the address for 2011 taxes. I wonder if he remembered to do them? I'm sure he did.... Ya know. I'm not going to worry. He's a grown man and can deal with his stuff. I have to get my taxes done but I need his income from 2012 which annoying enough for the I-864 doesn't reflect his yearly income. :wacko:

OK - My rant for the day.

I absolutely hate, no, f(cking loathe, the IRS Online ordering portal for tax transcripts, as I move a lot and I never know which address they have stored. To add further confusion, I have 3 permanent addresses, as I maintain 3 seperate residences.

The fix? go in person to an IRS office, get a clerk to print them off right there.

Stupid f*cking IRS Website - I hate it !

I know of women who have trouble finding obgyn in their areas in the USA because the cost of liability is too high for them to practice.

I won't say there isn't faults and I like a two tiered system or one that does have premiums so that doctors are paid more. People still sue doctors and hospitals in Canada. There is nrpews coverage about mess ups and seriously ill people are taken care of first. If I have to wait at the hospital because some guy was rushed in, I'm not complaining. That is a matter of hospitals having good management.

Edit to add... In most places I've lived (BC and Alberta) you do not get an obgyn unless you are high risk. Your regular doctor does all of your care and deliver s the baby. There is always an obgyn at the hospital or on call or emergencies. Even the nurses at the hospital can deliver. Lol.

Edited by NikiR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

OK - My rant for the day.

I absolutely hate, no, f(cking loathe, the IRS Online ordering portal for tax transcripts, as I move a lot and I never know which address they have stored. To add further confusion, I have 3 permanent addresses, as I maintain 3 seperate residences.

The fix? go in person to an IRS office, get a clerk to print them off right there.

Stupid f*cking IRS Website - I hate it !

To be honest. He seems to be annoyed I keep asking him to do it. I don't get it. Men! #######?! Whatever. Sigh. I let him know they could print it off right away at a tax office.

Edited by NikiR

Timeline

bribe with sticky buns.. you know - sugary sauce on yer buns.

And I realize that is hypocritical because of the medicaid thing.

*Ashamed*

Yes, which is socialized medicine. :rofl: At least you acknowledge it though :thumbs:

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I know of women who have trouble finding obgyn in their areas in the USA because the cost of liability is too high for them to practice.

I won't say there isn't faults and I like a two tiered system or one that does have premiums so that doctors are paid more. People still sue doctors and hospitals in Canada. There is nrpews coverage about mess ups and seriously ill people are taken care of first. If I have to wait at the hospital because some guy was rushed in, I'm not complaining. That is a matter of hospitals having good management.

It will be different all over the place, I can't complain living in the wealthiest state where even the poor have access to the same Yale medical and nursing school professors who oversaw my pregnancy and delivery. I was very impressed. If we had lived in South Dakota, it would be a different story. Next time, I really want a more natural midwife, though.

Well, there is a different between triage and 6-8 week waits for surgeries that would be performed same or next day in America.

What works in some countries doesn't work in others. ;)

As a serious aside, are you sure that you are going to be ok in America? It is going to be a struggle and I'm not sure I would have left Canada for America. Life in America can be hard and shitty. :yes:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

bribe with sticky buns.. you know - sugary sauce on yer buns.

Would do but not sure about how well this will work over Skype.... Maybe another girl? Lol

He gets jealous but he proceeds to tell me about this amazingly hot girl with awesome perfume he saw at the corner gas station.

Its a good thing I actually trust him and don't care that he looks at other girls. Looking IMHO is fine. Touching, not so much.

Timeline

#### skype. Send it in as MMS to his cell phone, 4 times each hour, until he emails you the PDF'd scan of the tax transcripts.

Take one photo, add in a caption about IRS address, and send it off.

Or you can take a different tack, aye?

Chinese_Swimsuit_by_ImfamousE.jpg

Edited by Darnell

It will be different all over the place, I can't complain living in the wealthiest state where even the poor have access to the same Yale medical and nursing school professors who oversaw my pregnancy and delivery. I was very impressed. If we had lived in South Dakota, it would be a different story. Next time, I really want a more natural midwife, though.

Well, there is a different between triage and 6-8 week waits for surgeries that would be performed same or next day in America.

What works in some countries doesn't work in others. ;)

As a serious aside, are you sure that you are going to be ok in America? It is going to be a struggle and I'm not sure I would have left Canada for America. Life in America can be hard and shitty. :yes:

I'm okay. Hubs has a really good job. There will be a lot of things I will miss about Canada though but my family is in BC so I'll visit them and the kiddo. She'll be the hardest part, and I'm not sure how well I'll cope. Guess we'll see. He makes enough that I don't have to work, but would be bored without it. I do need a goal once I move tho, either school or work wise.

#### skype. Send it in as MMS to his cell phone, 4 times each hour, until he emails you the PDF'd scan of the tax transcripts.

Take one photo, add in a caption about IRS address, and send it off.

Or you can take a different tack, aye?

Pic from Darnell...

I would but he won't open it until he gets home. I have to put nsfw on it. He can get fired if I accidentally forget and he opens. Eek!

Edited by NikiR

OK - My rant about PMS.

I am sorely pissed off at husbands who never made the time to learn tantric massage, as it's quite useful for a woman deep in the throes of PMS. I think if all men learned this, grumpy b|tches count on the planet would decrease by two orders of magnitude.

For More Tantric Massage (no, not tantrix sex) info google 'Jennifer Lawless Tantric Massage'

Anyway - I absolutely loathe men who refuse to step in and help during a PMS week. They be fools, always.

OK - end of rant.

Its too hard, Its too soft, Its the wrong place, You idiot don't you know anything! Its only been 2 hours, how can your hands be tired! Where's my chocolate. Why did you give me chocolate, do you want me to get fat!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just learn massage they claim. Yah right, then you just have a more relaxed grumpy woman :rofl:

I think my wife appreciates her massages most when she's got cramps. I'd hate to have to be riding the monthly emotional roller coaster PMS seems to bring. And my wife does seem to be trying to learn how to limit the duration of her emotional reactions.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016