SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Hey guys, what does this mean

On March 25, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Congrats, I knew you had to be lurking :)

I think it means you can now bring in 130 relatives, fiance(e)s and orphans. Congrats, you've hit the immigration lottery jackpot! But the I-864 proof of income is going to be a killer :D

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats, I knew you had to be lurking :)

I think it means you can now bring in 130 relatives, fiance(e)s and orphans. Congrats, you've hit the immigration lottery jackpot! But the I-864 proof of income is going to be a killer :D

oh damn, i have 131 fiance's.

What i gotta do now?

oldlady.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

What i gotta do now?

Survival of the fittest? ;)

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

mixed rant - closed on a refinance on the house yesterday. The good side, got my wife on the house title and dropped the interest rate by 1.25%. Now the bad part, I could not get my wife on the mortgage. I really wanted to, but her current credit score is more than a 100 points below mine yet, and the interest rate savings would have evaporated, making refinancing a stupid move. Why the hell can I get this interest rate when its just me on the loan, but not if we added my wife? Its the same two people making the payment if she's on the loan or not, we'll still be married, so why the heck should it matter!? The banking industry's stupidity never ceases to amaze me. At least her name will show on the title when ROC time gets here, but it would have been nice to have her on a mortgage to. Oh and another good thing, a month with no mortgage payment!

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

What i gotta do now?

Kill the one off each time they piss you off when you're PMSing, and you might find the rare man that can avoid pissing his wife off when she's PMSing? I'd be dead the first month. :innocent:

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Lol Cary

Yay KDH! Join us in the land of wait a week! Hey maybe if everything goes super fast for you we'll have interviews at the same time!!!

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Lol Cary

Yay KDH! Join us in the land of wait a week! Hey maybe if everything goes super fast for you we'll have interviews at the same time!!!

Pissed my wife off twice yesterday. First time because I called her when she was driving home from work. We always talk on her drive home! Second time when we were in bed, and I have no clue why she got pissed that time. At least she's working to get over her grumpiness quickly. I think when she's PMSing, sometimes just the fact I breath can irritate her :rofl:

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

My husband would commiserate except for me it's crying not anger.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Pissed my wife off twice yesterday. First time because I called her when she was driving home from work. We always talk on her drive home! Second time when we were in bed, and I have no clue why she got pissed that time. At least she's working to get over her grumpiness quickly. I think when she's PMSing, sometimes just the fact I breath can irritate her :rofl:

His existence just pisses me off when I'm PMS-ing. He know my cycles and he knows when it will be and I warn him. I just try to sit in a corner by myself and he runs out to get coke and chocolate. He knows the way to my good side. :luv:(L)

3/26/18 Biometrics

Kdh you prolly already know but, BTW reduce pdf was my life saver. Apparently I scanned everything gigantic and it took a 191000ish KB file and turned it into 1971ish KB file. Yay!

Let's see if my husband orders tax transcripts today. Poor guy is still sick and spending most of his time in the gd bathroom but I can't say I approve of some of his food choices while being sick. At least he was well enough to buy some food.

Timeline

Let's see if my husband orders tax transcripts today. Poor guy is still sick and spending most of his time in the gd bathroom but I can't say I approve of some of his food choices while being sick. At least he was well enough to buy some food.

It takes like 30 seconds per year from what I remember. Prod him!

____

I really don't think I can get everything down to 4 suitcases. I want to, but I feel like my life revolves around throwing stuff out these past few weeks. :unsure:

3/26/18 Biometrics

He tried to order them online but there was a weird address issue. He moved 3 times last year and his physical address for most of 2011 was in Guam but in Nov he moved to Colorado while he was on leave but was still paid until Jan? I'm not sure if he needs that Jan stuff for his taxes for 2012 and he can't connect to his old USAF email anymore. So he's not sure about the address for 2011 taxes. I wonder if he remembered to do them? I'm sure he did.... Ya know. I'm not going to worry. He's a grown man and can deal with his stuff. I have to get my taxes done but I need his income from 2012 which annoying enough for the I-864 doesn't reflect his yearly income. :wacko:

My husband would commiserate except for me it's crying not anger.

She hit one of those on Saturday. We almost didn't go out for dinner and dancing because of it. :o BTW I love going out to dance, its a great way to keep fit.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

I love to dance. Apparently hubs can't do it. :( I'm still getting fat. Too much computer time. I want to move!