SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

rant PMS probably enough said for the guys. Can't say anything to my wife at times when she's PMSing.

Pretty much. LOL

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Jeez, since Steve and KDH left, this thread has been so quiet! unsure.gif

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Jeez, since Steve and KDH left, this thread has been so quiet! unsure.gif

We need some good rants and chatty people to get it going again. Hope KDH is doing well and they haven't finished off Steve for the insurance money.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

I'm sure she's fine. We all know what its like to placate a spouse. Steve I'm worried about! Lol.

I have a few rants though:

Again... What do I do next? Seriously?

Omg it's all the fault of these children that I can't marry my fiancé! Really?

It's been 20 minutes?! Should I call?! I'm freaking out!

Kid - I don't like potato... Me - eat some. Kid - makes noises while eating. Me - do you have to do that? Kid - do what? Me - make all those noises when yer eating? Kid - what noises? Me - makes the noises - those noises! They're so annoying! Kid - I don't do that. - eats more, making noises. Me - glares. Kid - giggles.

Ex - still fraggin calling more than need be. FFS, I said back off!

Help!!!

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

We need some good rants and chatty people to get it going again. Hope KDH is doing well and they haven't finished off Steve for the insurance money.

rofl.gif I hope Steve makes it to Hong Kong in one piece!

Again... What do I do next? Seriously?

Omg it's all the fault of these children that I can't marry my fiancé! Really?

It's been 20 minutes?! Should I call?! I'm freaking out!

ACK, this! headbonk.gif Or people who have only been waiting two months and make threads saying "It's been SOO LONG, and I haven't heard anything!!! is something WRONG?!" wacko.gif

Edited by oohpartiv

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Perhaps he's just busy preparing his new surprise for the bizarre foods thread.

I wish there's a reliable salon nearby that can maintain my eyebrows through threading. It has been four months since I've had my brows done and now they are in worse shape and thickness than this woman's. crying.gif

Natalia_Vodianova.jpg

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Kid - I don't like potato... Me - eat some. Kid - makes noises while eating. Me - do you have to do that? Kid - do what? Me - make all those noises when yer eating? Kid - what noises? Me - makes the noises - those noises! They're so annoying! Kid - I don't do that. - eats more, making noises. Me - glares. Kid - giggles.

Ex - still fraggin calling more than need be. FFS, I said back off!

Help!!!

My husband and I had a similar conversation last night. He was complaining that I was making too much noise while chewing and I said that it's normal due to my orthodontic treatment. I'm in the final stages of my Invisalign treatment to correct an overbite. laughing.gif

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

I've never tried threading... thought about it though. I just pluck.. I recently tried to grow some back because they were too thin... now I worry they're too bushy.

Sometimes I hate being a girl.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

My rant for the evening.

So, I always think it'd be mondo cool to get my wife's name put on my neck, before I leave for a month, in henna.

The henna artists in Dallas and Houston cater only to muslim females, and will not touch a male, much less a non-Muslim male.

I'm pissed, cause these ladies are AMAZING with their skills.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

KDH got her NOA2 yesterday. I'm timeline subscribed. ;)

Perhaps he's just busy preparing his new surprise for the bizarre foods thread.

I wish there's a reliable salon nearby that can maintain my eyebrows through threading. It has been four months since I've had my brows done and now they are in worse shape and thickness than this woman's. crying.gif

Natalia_Vodianova.jpg

That is what my eyebrows look like after a week and a half of not tweezing. :rofl:

At 4 months I'd look worse than Frieda Kahlo:

frieda-brow.jpg

Edited by Nola123

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Congrats KDH if you're lurking here :dance:

My eyebrow hairs grow so long I think they'd look like this if I didn't trim them

Jones_as_hawat.jpeg

Steve hunting for more pictures for new foods is what might kill him!

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys, what does this mean

On March 25, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations. If you do not understand the above notice, then consider your petition to instead be denied because it clearly says above that it's approved and it takes a truly special person to not understand that.

Ok in all truth, I seriously have no effing clue what I'm doing now :rofl:

I did research like 4 months ago and then I was like EF THIS ES.

And now I need to do it again.

I know there's money and birth certs and police certifs and taxes and email involved.

Shoot. I forgot to drive around and get all my hubby's old addresses.

Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend.

oldlady.gif

Timeline

Hey guys, what does this mean

On March 25, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Means you were denied and have to start over from scratch only next time they will just sit on your petition FOREVER.

P.S. Congrats!

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

Ok in all truth, I seriously have no effing clue what I'm doing now :rofl:

I did research like 4 months ago and then I was like EF THIS ES.

And now I need to do it again.

I know there's money and birth certs and police certifs and taxes and email involved.

Shoot. I forgot to drive around and get all my hubby's old addresses.

Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend.

The next part is a PITA.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Means you were denied and have to start over from scratch only next time they will just sit on your petition FOREVER.

P.S. Congrats!

Awe Sh*t

The next part is a PITA.

I think it's fairly easy for us.

Because we just sit at the computer and email everything.

I know I need to get my lease prepared, though.

So I can have my mom sign it next month.

oldlady.gif