SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Steve leaves. Thread dies.

:yes: He was a pretty good driver of this thread.

I just hope they didn't whisk him away out of the city and chop his head off for insulting the SIL :rofl:

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

The tenants here have to arrange showing with potential new renters here, so our phone has been ringing off the hook all day and we will be showing the apartment all weekend. *grumbles*

How our apartment works is that it is only shown to people who belong to our association and who pay a yearly fee. Then, the association prioritizes who gets the apartment based on how long they've been on the list, if they already live in the complex or neighborhood, how many children, etc.

They've notified 30 people that our apartment is up, but they'll only accept the one who is highest on the list. People who are like #24 are calling. They won't get the apartment, but we can't refuse them a showing which is ridiculous. We had to be #1 on the list to get this apartment because it is affordable, in a well maintained building with very few immigrants, it is a big apartment, and it is a ground floor apartment (even though we have to climb stairs to get here). IMO, we should only have to show to the top 10 people on the list. :bonk:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

I agree Nola. Did you tell #24 that they're #24 and REALLY unlikely to get the apt so that they're kinda wasting your time and their time but if they have to see it they can? I would do that.. be all.. well if you have to see it, but you won't get it... why bother? LOL

RANT:

I went to the walk in today to talk to a dr about my abnormally heavy girl time. I left work early because they close at 6. Guess what? THEY WERE F***ING CLOSED!!! 2 hours early!! We're not talking any more patients due to the high volume today. #######. You worked too hard this morning so now you close early? That's not fair. Theyre open at 10 tomorrow morning. I have to work at noon. I'll be there staring in your windows... ph34r.gif

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

OK - My rant for the afternoon.

At the start of each 'thawing season', each year, i start a spray on tan.

I absolutely loathe having to trim all of my body hair betweeen neck to ankles to prep for this...

I hate it!©

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

VJ won't keep me signed in.. #######

at least all my posts are no longer "undefined"

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Ok okay.. I know I'm in Canada.. that OBVIOUSLY doesn't bother me.. I'm developing a hate on for long winters though. Where I'm from in BC, the snow would be starting to melt already. Not here... nope. Snowed today. Snowing now. I see snow in the forecast. I'm tired of snow. Snow means this process isn't done yet.

I also want my damn case numbers.... ARGH!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

OK - My rant for the afternoon.

At the start of each 'thawing season', each year, i start a spray on tan.

I absolutely loathe having to trim all of my body hair betweeen neck to ankles to prep for this...

I hate it!©

see my recent rant on zoom tan commercials

oldlady.gif

Timeline

see my recent rant on zoom tan commercials

I DID ! That's what prompted my 'trim the body hair' rant.

Thanks for that, it's been a mentally blocked day.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

apparently at some unknown moment in time i was demoted from maid of honor

why the #### am i doing all thit sh*t?!

cause you know where to buy things cheaply, alright ?

My wedding Rant...

I was at a wedding party ages past, with my then wife and her moron brother in law. One of the maids of honor's sisters came to our table, sat down, and started hitting on me. My stupid then-brother-in law thinks she's hitting on HIM, and tries to do something. Luckily, she turned him away and kept on with me... It was the weirdest thing, she knew I was married, and could see my wife right there... It helped that my then-wife was already down a bottle of wine, and didn't notice it...

So my real rant about that wedding party was - my stupid brother in law was a baboon in public !

apparently at some unknown moment in time i was demoted from maid of honor

why the #### am i doing all thit sh*t?!

God only knows. Get out now while you still can! It's honestly not an "honour" I would accept again.

Timeline

God only knows. Get out now while you still can! It's honestly not an "honour" I would accept again.

i found out its apparently been this way for TWO YEARS

it just pisses me off that no one TOLD me and im especially hurt its been known for two years!

oldlady.gif

Ok okay.. I know I'm in Canada.. that OBVIOUSLY doesn't bother me.. I'm developing a hate on for long winters though. Where I'm from in BC, the snow would be starting to melt already. Not here... nope. Snowed today. Snowing now. I see snow in the forecast. I'm tired of snow. Snow means this process isn't done yet.

I also want my damn case numbers.... ARGH!

I can so relate to that. Snow this morning, snowing again tonight, then a possible big one on Sunday night. I know I live in Minnesnowta, but enough already, we're half way thru March and the snow banks are 6 feet high.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

also her actual moh is a 20 year old full time student on disability

so the majority of the money will still come from my pockets

I can so relate to that. Snow this morning, snowing again tonight, then a possible big one on Sunday night. I know I live in Minnesnowta, but enough already, we're half way thru March and the snow banks are 6 feet high.

there was his freak mini heavy snowfall up here yesterday

everything is gone already

oldlady.gif

i found out its apparently been this way for TWO YEARS

it just pisses me off that no one TOLD me and im especially hurt its been known for two years!

They've been planning this for two years? I'd stop replying to texts or answering phone calls until a couple days before her wedding.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016