The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

barely. but yes.

I AM SO OBSESSED WITH WORLDS WORST TENANTS

i guess that means you don't play castle age or mafia wars. :angry:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Nah. no games.

I just remembered my husband was giving me a back massage in the middle of the night.

I don't know if this was his way of saying 'sorry' for pissing me off earlier,

or trying to get sex

oldlady.gif

lmao using the example 'who do you think the men cheat with' means nothing.

You are implying that married men cheat with married women then lmao

I'm not saying women don't cheat.

But i'm STILL saying that it doesn't matter WHO is cheating it's STUPID.

If you feel the need to cheat, then you DONT belong in your current relationship.

You can't blame a 'bad spouse' on why you cheated.

You can blame them for the URGE to cheat, sure, but then you get your a$$ out of the relationship.

Being that I WAS the person that emotionally cheated on my ex, I'm not talking out of my behind here.

I should have gotten out of the relationship.

And I sort of did, but, lots of really complicated ####### there, not going to get into.

I think you get the impression I condone cheating, I don't. I'm just aware its pretty darn common. When I said a marriage made in he11, that's in terms of being made in he11 for both parties. Its not that common where its he11 for one and not the other. I guess you didn't go to the link I included, which shows women cheat as often as men. And yes married women and men cheat with married women and men as well as single women and men. Both men and women cheat at the same rates, their reason for cheating might differ, but both sexes cheat and at pretty high rates to. I'm getting the impression by your comments that you think women rarely cheat, so its time to bash the man in general whenever the subject of cheating comes up. Probably not the case, but since you had a husband that cheated, you're probably a bit sensitive to the topic.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

I think you get the impression I condone cheating, I don't. I'm just aware its pretty darn common. When I said a marriage made in he11, that's in terms of being made in he11 for both parties. Its not that common where its he11 for one and not the other. I guess you didn't go to the link I included, which shows women cheat as often as men. And yes married women and men cheat with married women and men as well as single women and men. Both men and women cheat at the same rates, their reason for cheating might differ, but both sexes cheat and at pretty high rates to. I'm getting the impression by your comments that you think women rarely cheat, so its time to bash the man in general whenever the subject of cheating comes up. Probably not the case, but since you had a husband that cheated, you're probably a bit sensitive to the topic.

hell.

Also, I never said I had a husband that cheated..................

oldlady.gif

I was hooked on games on facebook for a while. Then they got more and more where you needed to play multiple times per day, and required you to constantly annoy your friends with posts. I just decided I don't have time for this and returned to my old computer games. I pick up and play an occasional game on my phone, mainly because the wife puts me on to it, but it rarely lasts that long and I'm bored with it.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

It hurts my feelings.

I tell him, if you feel the need to make more than (1) joke about it, then deep down, you're serious.

omg i missed this part of your post and that is exactly my point. One time even two times, I understand but if its 4th or 5th...you mean it so man up and at least tell me don't beat around the bushes, if you must complain.

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Timeline

omg i missed this part of your post and that is exactly my point. One time even two times, I understand but if its 4th or 5th...you mean it so man up and at least tell me don't beat around the bushes, if you must complain.

Exactly.

My husband will keep saying 'i'm just joking!!!!' but i'm like NO! You KEEP saying it so you OBVIOUSLY mean it deep down.

I can't remember what it was he was saying to me recently or I'd give it as an example.

I'm not afraid to admit I'm a woman and my feelings are hurt when you make the same joke over and over.

oldlady.gif

Timeline

My friend's divorce is a hot topic on facebook.

Every time I go, there's a new comment (so of course I have an alert since I commented myself).

Every time I read another comment I get angry all over again.

I want to punch this kid in the face.

I hope I never have to see him again.

I mean it's not even that he just CHEATED on her.

He had an all out lengthy AFFAIR.

WHAT. THE. HELL.

oldlady.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

RANT: I know that interviews being scheduled depends on how busy the respective embassy/consulate is, but DAMN, I get so jealous every time I see someone who's case got completed after mine getting an interview date! headbonk.gif

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

RANT: I know that interviews being scheduled depends on how busy the respective embassy/consulate is, but DAMN, I get so jealous every time I see someone who's case got completed after mine getting an interview date! headbonk.gif

It'll come soon. What is the average wait time on an interview there?

*hides case complete of a day earlier*

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

It'll come soon. What is the average wait time on an interview there?

*hides case complete of a day earlier*

I'm not really sure - there are only a handful of other Ecuadorian IR-1/CR-1 cases on VJ, and most have either incomplete timelines or are seriously outdated (from '08 - '10). The only recent one there is had about a month and a half between case complete and interview, which makes me think they probably scheduled the interview two weeks or so after case complete, giving them a month to prepare? This is me guessing. I'm just going stir crazy. wacko.gif

And what makes it worse is that I just sat on hold on Skype for 25 mins waiting for someone at NVC to pick up, and when they finally did my stupid internet connection failed and dropped the call. mellow.gif Sitting on hold AGAIN... headbonk.gif

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Nah. no games.

I just remembered my husband was giving me a back massage in the middle of the night.

I don't know if this was his way of saying 'sorry' for pissing me off earlier,

or trying to get sex

Both.

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

I cant stand being sick!

If you lay out of work people think you are on vacation.

If you come to work people bltch because they think you're going to infect them.

Maybe it's not being sick that's the problem...it's people!

I can't stand people!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I cant stand being sick!

If you lay out of work people think you are on vacation.

If you come to work people bltch because they think you're going to infect them.

Maybe it's not being sick that's the problem...it's people!

I can't stand people!

You know, sometimes it's nice just having a sick day. You don't have to do anything because you're sick! I have an excuse for staying at home watching marathons of Duck Dynasty or Say Yes to the Dress. I'm sick!

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production