Seriously I want to answer this question with "Money"

I don't know how else to answer this.

I feel stupid putting "A Thank You"

-___________________________-

A financial thank-you?

:whistle:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

A financial thank-you?

:whistle:

HA! :rofl:

I'm the type of smartass that doesn't even want to put "money" but instead just paste a picture of a stack of cash.

But I never know if someone will laugh or fire me -_-

oldlady.gif

Timeline

Not sure how the GM will fix this one:

Additional Comments or Feedback:

I feel like everyone resents me for leaving at 5pm every night. Even the bosses will make jokes about how I “clock punch”

“If it’s 5:01pm then, Krystal’s gone” I worked 60 hours last week and the time clock proves it. It’s not fair to me that just because I put my extra hours in early in the morning and on the weekends that I have to face the snide comments.

ALTHOUGH, the GM does the same thing, so maybe he can at least understand where I'm coming from.

To clarify, our hours are 830-530 but because I'm eastern, It would be 630 when I got off.

I made a special arrangement to work 7am-5pm their local time (8-6pm est)

oldlady.gif

Timeline

Rant: People that make too many damn threads.

Like multiples every day asking different questions about the process.

JESUS CHRIST.

oldlady.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

RANT: I got an email this morning from NVC, and I was super exited because I thought it was the P4 email with our interview date and time... but it was the stupid case complete email, even though we got our case complete last week. crying.gif What a letdown! mad.gif

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Stupid people headbang.gif

:rofl:

You can lead a horse to water...

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

I love watching Bar Rescue

And I feel like the show feels mostly real.

Even if it's not real, it feels real

However, Car Rescue, feels TOTAL FAKE

Yet, I keep watching.

Edited by KDH

oldlady.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I like religions in general.

I hate people who dogmatically pick and choose what to follow from a religion with complete ignorance of the rest of it.

Drives me nuts.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

Hate religion.

I have every right to hate it having once been a bible beater myself.

Been on both sides.

You want an example of poor religion?

My sister and her bf (now fiance) had sex like 2 years ago.

His parents found out.

His parents made him stand in front of the entire church and apologize for it.

SERIOUSLY.

And my step dad is the epitome of hypocrisy in religion.

No more religion talk.

Ruins a thread as fast as politics does.

oldlady.gif

Okay core goals? Are you trying to improve upon something like efficiency? Accuracy? Both? Underlying the actual job itself is generally a goal like increase sales, only X% inaccuracy, better communication to increase efficiency. That sort of thing.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Okay core goals? Are you trying to improve upon something like efficiency? Accuracy? Both? Underlying the actual job itself is generally a goal like increase sales, only X% inaccuracy, better communication to increase efficiency. That sort of thing.

I don't have any goals to do that.

It's not my job to fix the dept.

My point is that if I don't have a clear understanding of my core goals, how would I know unless someone tells me what they should be O_O

oldlady.gif

I also hate religion. I love spirituality. Should you choose to believe in a higher being I think you should be allowed to pick and choose how you believe. But I also think it's HIGHLY personal and you don't need to spout "God is best and provides" all over the GD place. Like really? Isn't it enough to believe yourself? Do you have to share? I don't come out and say "the hot dog makes me poop, all hail the hot dog" so why does an intangible being provide and make things happen, and if you choose to believe it does, why do we have to share it? I don't wanna know.

But hey freedom of speech and all that jazz... energy.gif

So I gave my ex best friend the money for the dress. I wrote her a letter. I told her how I was sorry for putting up a fuss about the dress, she didn't need that hassle. But that I did already give her BIL this money, however I"ll give it again just to clear my own conscience. (if it was me, I wouldn't have taken it btw) But I did write that I tried as hard as I could to help her. I also put down how disappointed I was that she never sent a thank you note to my mother (her minister) for everything she did. That really gets my goat. Be a ###### to me, but not to my MOTHER! RAWR!!! I also stated that the ball was in her court as far as our friendship goes, but that I don't really care anymore what the issue is.

I had a horrible night, thankfully my husband woke up and talked me through it. We're just so alike, and he just woke up, knowing I needed him somehow. I did. I'm happy he's my husband.

I need ideas to buy my 10 year old for her birthday. She loves books, but I want to get something personal. I was thinking of a necklace she could wear all the time?

I don't have any goals to do that.

It's not my job to fix the dept.

My point is that if I don't have a clear understanding of my core goals, how would I know unless someone tells me what they should be O_O

Personal goals perhaps but yes if you aren't aware that you're supposed to be doing things "more whatever" then perhaps it's best that they should tell you that's a core goal of what you do. (obviously it's an example since I'm not quite sure WHAT it is you do. LOL)

Edited by NikiR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

And then, if someone DOES tell me, then now I know so I can still only answer with a 4.

The only person that can answer that with anything other than a 4 should be the boss IMO.

oldlady.gif