SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

The bar soap works better when I shave. :yes:

I was using Axe deodorant because my daughter told me it smelled good. That ####### couldn't handle an entire day though. I can't imagine their other products are much better.

In the words of Charles Emerson Winchester III.......

"First of all I don't sweat, I perspire. And secondly, I don't perspire......."

and all the taxis and 7-11s are manned by the Taliban? :)

Somalians are the taxi drivers here now. We have a part of town we call little Somalia here now. There's been a bit of recruiting terrorists out of the neighborhood now to.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Somalians are the taxi drivers here now. We have a part of town we call little Somalia here now. There's been a bit of recruiting terrorists out of the neighborhood now to.

There are quite a few Somali refugees in the city that I live in here. I haven't seen any of them working yet, doesn't mean that they don't, but that I haven't witnessed it. In general, if you are any more foreign than a Turk or a Palestinian, you aren't going to be working in Denmark. As an aside, they also live in their own area of the city, have their own supermarkets, and people won't sit near them on the bus. It isn't just because they are black, before you start thinking that...but maybe because they haven't "Westernized" or they have this look in their eyes of having seen too much. I don't know.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I just asked Tiff a question and received a very disappointing/ marriage ending answer....

Q- are you willing to forgo this trip for me?

A- No

I told her, then I'm not willing to go on the trip with you either.

Edited by SteveAndTiff

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I bought my husband irish spring soap for the first time.

It was on sale.

It was an anti blemish one

AND HES BREAKING OUT ALL OVER #######!

That answer isn't good enough for me. I need a wife to stand by me. No matter how much I love her. Obviously, the feeling is not mutual.

I really hope this thread isn't turning into the demise of your marriage.

That wouldn't be cool.

Sorry to be so blunt, but these sound like serious issues.

Awkwwaaaaarrrd.

And I don't mean it wouldn't be cool for you to talk about it, I meant it wouldn't be cool if that's what what happened to your marriage

oldlady.gif

Timeline

I really hope this thread isn't turning into the demise of your marriage.

That wouldn't be cool.

Sorry to be so blunt, but these sound like serious issues.

Awkwwaaaaarrrd.

And I don't mean it wouldn't be cool for you to talk about it, I meant it wouldn't be cool if that's what what happened to your marriage

:thumbs:

Go talk to her and talk these issues to death until both of you are so sick of talking that you want to puke. Don't stop talking until you are both back to a happy place.

3/26/18 Biometrics

That answer isn't good enough for me. I need a wife to stand by me. No matter how much I love her. Obviously, the feeling is not mutual.

Blood is thicker than water.. No matter how a loving husband you are, she still needs her own family that she could fall back on, should anything happens (backup plan) :whistle:

You can't expect her to just cut off her family / kinship ties in Malaysia.

I feel that you should still accompany your wife & kid back to Malaysia. Be prepared for snide remarks being hurled at you or even your wife.

Let your wife sees the truth for herself in person that her family members are not what she thinks or used to be anymore.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Timeline

it wasn't an ultimatum question.

"Are you willing to forgo this trip for me?"

Don't take what is said in a moment of anger or upset as being her true feelings.

The other day I spoke too soon when I said we hadn't had a big argument yet. Last night my husband said something to me that I thought for sure I was going to divorce him over and was the worst thing anyone has every said to me. He told me to give up on school if I hated it so much after I've struggled so much to get to this point. I was furious...I even threw a plate and he was crying and I was crying and he was sure that I meant that that was that.

I had some time to think it over.

Then, I decided that the real reason that I was upset was because he was partially right and I didn't want to admit it to myself.

Now, who knows how long it will take your wife to come to the conclusion that you are right about her family. She is lashing out right now because she can't admit it to herself, perhaps you need to give her some time to accept that you are right.

3/26/18 Biometrics

it wasn't an ultimatum question.

"Are you willing to forgo this trip for me?"

I'd see it as an ultimatum. Particularly with what you two have been going thru lately. Answer this, if you had a heart attack tonight, do you think she'd be making the trip?

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

I hate that I am an oversharer.

*headdesk*

3/26/18 Biometrics