SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

well, I had a cig in my mouth when I stepped in.

Bouncia- I didn't buy it.

Now I know how the pink polka dot towel gets in there, you let Tiff stock the man cave.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

The taco bell dog. He has since been running around the room whining, like he's mad we took away his catch. And as for what happened to the lizard, I don't know, but MIL is in the kitchen cooking something right now, so who knows. huh.gif

Little sissy dog lol

I dozed off at my desk, now have VC coffee in hand. I think my desk chair is more comfy than KDHs :P

Now I know how the pink polka dot towel gets in there, you let Tiff stock the man cave.

yea I gotta go get one-a those all in one shampoo-soaps.......

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

AH your BIL likes Aqua Velva? :)

Which dog, the taco bell dog or the big fat bull dog?

And, is the lizard in the pot now?

Seems like a strange coincidence that I'm watching MIB talking about aqua velva while reading this

oldlady.gif

Timeline

Seems like a strange coincidence that I'm watching MIB talking about aqua velva while reading this

remember in Bourne Supremacy? at the end when Bourne is talking to Pamela on the phone?.....

"Get some rest KDH, you look tired......."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

BIL just came in to "talk" to the hubby, then asked for a bar of soap since "everyone else used all of the soap from his room", then finished off the bottle of water I open 10 minutes ago. Then he said "when you're done with the computer, let me us it, so I can look something up". What a freaking MOOCH! It's OUR computer, OUR soap, OUR water, paid for with OUR MONEY! GO AWAY! girlwerewolf2xn.gif

I'm going to tell hubby he needs to talk to this freeloader (AGAIN. He's done it twice already) and tell him to step off. What an annoyance. dry.gif

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

BIL just came in to "talk" to the hubby, then asked for a bar of soap since "everyone else used all of the soap from his room", then finished off the bottle of water I open 10 minutes ago. Then he said "when you're done with the computer, let me us it, so I can look something up". What a freaking MOOCH! It's OUR computer, OUR soap, OUR water, paid for with OUR MONEY! GO AWAY! girlwerewolf2xn.gif

I'm going to tell hubby he needs to talk to this freeloader (AGAIN. He's done it twice already) and tell him to step off. What an annoyance. dry.gif

If he gets your computer, he can update his fb status to brag about his fantastic SIL though. :devil:

Little sissy dog lol

I dozed off at my desk, now have VC coffee in hand. I think my desk chair is more comfy than KDHs :P

yea I gotta go get one-a those all in one shampoo-soaps.......

I share my shower with my wife. Down side is I use what she puts in there. Upside is, she puts herself in there while I'm in there. :dance:

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

If he gets your computer, he can update his fb status to brag about his fantastic SIL though. :devil:

And while he's at it, he can kiss his fantastic SIL's butt... dry.gif

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

Latest Dates

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Do you use the summer's eve feminine wash? :D

I'm pretty sure she uses a different brand. If I was equipped with those parts I'd probably be using it though. I had cheap shampoo before, she buys some expensive stuff I now use. I have managed to keep my old brand of bar soap though, as she uses a body wash. All I use is shampoo, bar soap and my razor (and my wife). The two dozen other bottles of stuff I don't touch.

Edited by Caryh

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

[/size]

And while he's at it, he can kiss his fantastic SIL's butt... dry.gif

Hey I have a question.....and you know my strong sense of humor, so......

You know how in America, when we need a day laborer, we go to the corner and round up the Mexicans, Ecuadorians, etc?

When do they do in Ecuador when they need a day laborer? they go to the corner and round up the Nicaraguans?

I'm pretty sure she uses a different brand. If I was equipped with those parts I'd probably be using it though. I had cheap shampoo before, she buys some expensive stuff I know use. I have managed to keep my old brand of bar soap though, as she uses a body wash. All I use is shampoo, bar soap and my razor. The two dozen other bottles of stuff I don't touch.

git wit da 90s dude.....use liquid soap......axe body wash, it drives the chicks crazy. (Just look at the commercials)

Timeline

You know how in America, when we need a day laborer, we go to the corner and round up the Mexicans, Ecuadorians, etc?

When do they do in Ecuador when they need a day laborer? they go to the corner and round up the Nicaraguans?

git wit da 90s dude.....use liquid soap......axe body wash, it drives the chicks crazy. (Just look at the commercials)

Colombians, Peruvians, and Cubans. blush.gif And they have those stereotypical jobs, too, like how at home the nail salons are always Thai or Korean? Here Colombians own bakeries, while Peruvians sell things in the streets (like quail eggs, sweets, etc) and Cubans are usually illegals. laughing.gif

Latest Dates

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

The bar soap works better when I shave. :yes:

I was using Axe deodorant because my daughter told me it smelled good. That ####### couldn't handle an entire day though. I can't imagine their other products are much better.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

Colombians, Peruvians, and Cubans. blush.gif And they have those stereotypical jobs, too, like how at home the nail salons are always Thai or Korean? Here Colombians own bakeries, while Peruvians sell things in the streets (like quail eggs, sweets, etc) and Cubans are usually illegals. laughing.gif

and all the taxis and 7-11s are manned by the Taliban? :)

Vietnamese run the nail saloons here.

The Hmongs used to do the on the corner flower sales. Now they own the flower sources and have white people selling the flowers on the corner.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

and all the taxis and 7-11s are manned by the Taliban? :)

We don't have 7-11s... and there's maybe one or two gas stations per city (not counting the capital) because not everyone has a car, and mass transportation is a big thing. Ecuadorians usually fill those rolls themselves. tongue.gif

Latest Dates

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016