SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I know. ;) I'm just teasing you.

Actually, that video looks like it was shot it my shoreline town. I'm not entirely sure it wasn't. :rofl: I knew those kids growing up, we went to private school together and they'd come in a limo or whatever.

For the record, nobody gets my humor. I hate that.

I get your humor and it is much appreciated. (bunch of stiffs around here)

Ah so now we now know that Nola is the rich kid............lol

my daughter is getting antsy, gotta go....KDH she said "ur velcome"

Not having a washer and dryer annoys me. I have to go and do my laundry at some nasty laundromat and sit around people with screaming children and loud eaters...gross.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Also, the fact that Rahsytles' thread is locked and I can't insult him makes me sad.

:lol: Some of the supportive responses to that thread were pretty priceless, too.

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Timeline

Not having a washer and dryer annoys me. I have to go and do my laundry at some nasty laundromat and sit around people with screaming children and loud eaters...gross.

Welcome to America :)

:lol: Some of the supportive responses to that thread were pretty priceless, too.

Yea I got chastised as a result..........

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

They're overrated. Not at all that reliable, and they don't build them to last like the old days (because they don't have to). Everyone around here just lease them. They're fairly affordable. Some posters around VJ calls it bragging (because according to them, no one on VJ can possibly drive a Benz, and that I must be lying). But there's plenty of these cars rolling around these parts. And I hope you get one someday, if that's what you want.

I'm happy to have a comfy car that runs reliably, is decent on gas, has good heating, and a radio that works. I'm not that picky! I rented a Hyundai Sonata once..I did enjoy that car. My latest car is a Pontiac Wave...it gets me around. My car before that was an Acura RSX with heated leather seats! I loved that. I'm supposed to be ranting though....I wish the Vancouver consulate would hurry up and send me an e-mail saying my visa was issued!!!!

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Timeline

Right that's what I'm hoping.

Here's my other concern.

If they confiscate the drugs, fine, but my phone case is in there too.

So will they at least give me my phone case?

I really want it.

:rofl:

If they cease the dope, I doubt they'll forward the phone case to you.

There's a phone number listed for her business, but even if I had per personal number I wouldn't contact her.

That totally creeps me out. I feel like a stalker or something.

I JUST WANT A FACEBOOK!

ITS JUST MUCH MORE CASUAL!

I found a long lost childhood friend in 2004. Turns out he migrated to Toronto (Richmond hill area). We lost touch for 23 years. We visit each other regularly now.

If they cease the dope, they won't bother forwarding you the phone case. But I doubt very much they'll cease medicine. (Pet or human meds)

Edited by SteveAndTiff

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I found a long lost childhood friend in 2004. Turns out he migrated to Toronto (Richmond hill area). We lost touch for 23 years. We visit each other regularly now.

If they cease the dope, they won't bother forwarding you the phone case. But I doubt very much they'll cease medicine. (Pet or human meds)

It's hard to say, but they may just take the drugs with a customs notice but they should send along the rest of the package intact. (Don't ask how I know this)

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Timeline

It's hard to say, but they may just take the drugs with a customs notice but they should send along the rest of the package intact. (Don't ask how I know this)

(OK I won't ask you how you know this, but I can probably guess how you would know this)

OK. We'll take your word for it lol....... I can't speak for Canada.

More like welcome to my personal hell.

Lol I'm sorry......I hope you'll get settled in soon.

I'm happy to have a comfy car that runs reliably, is decent on gas, has good heating, and a radio that works. I'm not that picky! I rented a Hyundai Sonata once..I did enjoy that car. My latest car is a Pontiac Wave...it gets me around. My car before that was an Acura RSX with heated leather seats! I loved that. I'm supposed to be ranting though....I wish the Vancouver consulate would hurry up and send me an e-mail saying my visa was issued!!!!

You need heated seats in Canada.... may be not Vancouver. But Nova Scotia was cold...........

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I miss my freaking truck. A 2009 4x4 Extended Cab Silverado with a tow kit. Oh baby, I'm almost home. I told my husband this past weekend that the list of my loves goes:

My truck

Ikea

my daughter

him

Don't mess with my truck hubsters....

More like welcome to my personal hell.

I feel you. At least you can kind of do as much laundry as you need to at a laundromat...our stupid time bloc washers drive me out of my mind!

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

I miss my freaking truck. A 2009 4x4 Extended Cab Silverado with a tow kit. Oh baby, I'm almost home. I told my husband this past weekend that the list of my loves goes:

My truck

Ikea

my daughter

him

Don't mess with my truck hubsters....

I feel you. At least you can kind of do as much laundry as you need to at a laundromat...our stupid time bloc washers drive me out of my mind!

Stop your bragging Nola! :angry:

Oh hey you know what I wanted to ask you? Has the Great Dane visited you in CT? Did he like the settings around these parts?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Stop your bragging Nola! :angry:

Oh hey you know what I wanted to ask you? Has the Great Dane visited you in CT? Did he like the settings around these parts?

:rofl: It doesn't have heated seats or even electric ones, it has the work truck body, and it is 4 years old. So ummm....ghetto, right? ;)

Yes, he's been to the shoreline and he likes it. Everybody likes it.

wait you placed ikea composite wood plank furniture over your daughter?

Yes. :whistle:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

:rofl: It doesn't have heated seats or even electric ones, it has the work truck body, and it is 4 years old. So ummm....ghetto, right? ;)

Yes, he's been to the shoreline and he likes it. Everybody likes it.

Yes. :whistle:

He can go fishing in the LI sound. It'll remind him of his Scandinavian heritage......:) He can even pickle his catch.

re: Truck.......yes, bragging.... Disclosing anything that you have that some people here don't have is considered bragging.....

You have a coach bag? Bragging! Ever eat a Coney Island hot dog? Bragging! Paid property tax? Bragging ! Went to college? Bragging!