SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

ah geez..KDH is gonna tell us about how she got a can-opener manufacturer to honor a warranty next.....:D lmao.....

I buy my can openers from the dollar store typically.

Got tired of them breaking and eventually broke down and bought one for 8 dollars from walmart.

The receipt I wish I hadn't lost was the one for my swiffer.

The expensive one that sprays.

The handle broke about 5 months ago >=[

My husband has taped it together.

oldlady.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

2 miles and we live in a city!

/facepalm

There is one about a mile away, but the other one was near the Dane's doctor and he needed to get his shots today.

I went to Ball-busting school :D

Timeline

I buy my can openers from the dollar store typically.

Got tired of them breaking and eventually broke down and bought one for 8 dollars from walmart.

The receipt I wish I hadn't lost was the one for my swiffer.

The expensive one that sprays.

The handle broke about 5 months ago >=[

My husband has taped it together.

oh wow, that happened to Tiff's beloved swifter also. But being the OCD that she is, she immediately took it ouside, put it in the can, doused it in gasoline and set it afire. So that it can never have the possibility of ever being repaired. And bought a new one within 2.3 hours.

I am the biggest cheap a$$ ever.

Yet, my husband has thousands of dollars in transformers.

Something is wrong here.

Perfect match, you can find the money for his transformer collection! :dance:

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I am the biggest cheap a$$ ever.

Yet, my husband has thousands of dollars in transformers.

Something is wrong here.

Y'all sound like my parents. :unsure:

My husband and I are both penny pinchers. :whistle: I seriously can not get him to buy a name brand anything. He cracks me up. I hate shelf stable store brand orange juice. Hate it!

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

oh wow, that happened to Tiff's beloved swifter also. But being the OCD that she is, she immediately took it ouside, put it in the can, doused it in gasoline and set it afire. So that it can never have the possibility of ever being repaired. And bought a new one within 2.3 hours.

I have no money for actions like that.

We make lots of use of tape and super glue.

Got a dish scrubber for our wedding (2.5 years ago)

The handle was falling off.

It's made just like this one:

AAAADMbzk-QAAAAAAOU-XQ.jpg?v=1281568639000

You see how the handle is in two pieces?

The top part goes inside the bottom part.

Anyways, it kept sliding off and I kept jamming it back on.

Finally this weekend, I superglued it back together

Husband: You know that since that's water it's just going to come back apart... that's why it fell apart in the first place

Me: YES BUT IT TOOK TWO YEARS TO GET TO THIS POINT SO I DONT MIND IT TAKING ANOTHER TWO TO FALL OFF AGAIN!

Edited by KDH

oldlady.gif

I had one of these 100 packs of AA batteries when my wife arrived 1.5 years ago. Thought I was set for the next 10 years or until they started leaking. I needed some the other day for the swiffer, and all the batteries are gone! :o I get the feeling they ended up in the last balikbayan box to the Philippines.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

Perfect match, you can find the money for his transformer collection! :dance:

May be KDH's husband can call Tiff and tell her how much he needs another transformer. Tiff will buy him one.......

Timeline

OMG my shipping company CS dept is just NOT getting this.

This is the chain of emails i've been cced on AFTER I said there was no show/client/booth

CS: Please see attached BOL and labels. Please advise Booth number and show information.

Boss: There is no booth number or show name. You are picking up from a vendor of theirs, not a trade show. Thanks

CS: Okay we will not need one for delivery as well? Just want to make sure.

Boss: The consignee is a company!

:bonk:

oldlady.gif

May be KDH's husband can call Tiff and tell her how much he needs another transformer. Tiff will buy him one.......

Can I get Tiff's number? I need a new glass display case so I can display the rest of my GI Joe collection.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

I have no money for actions like that.

We make lots of use of tape and super glue.

Got a dish scrubber for our wedding (2.5 years ago)

The handle was falling off.

It's made just like this one:

AAAADMbzk-QAAAAAAOU-XQ.jpg?v=1281568639000

You see how the handle is in two pieces?

The top part goes inside the bottom part.

Anyways, it kept sliding off and I kept jamming it back on.

Finally this weekend, I superglued it back together

Husband: You know that since that's water it's just going to come back apart... that's why it fell apart in the first place

Me: YES BUT IT TOOK TWO YEARS TO GET TO THIS POINT SO I DONT MIND IT TAKING ANOTHER TWO TO FALL OFF AGAIN!

That's what I was tryin to tell ya.......I'm very handy and have every tool known to mankind, and I coulda easily epoxied the thing back together for Tiff......but she threw it out and bought a new one so fast......

Timeline

My husband used to say he hated taking things from people

wish he was still like that.

I ruined him.

oldlady.gif

Timeline

I had one of these 100 packs of AA batteries when my wife arrived 1.5 years ago. Thought I was set for the next 10 years or until they started leaking. I needed some the other day for the swiffer, and all the batteries are gone! :o I get the feeling they ended up in the last balikbayan box to the Philippines.

You'll never see those batteries again kid........

Timeline

Can I get Tiff's number? I need a new glass display case so I can display the rest of my GI Joe collection.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10011055/

oldlady.gif