SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I can't stand that show, even though I secretly love it. I picked a dress that was simple and had the chance of being worn again. Even I want to buy one; I like it so much! But she is never pleased with anything unless she has planned it all.

And that is shitty. I was in the same boat with one of my best friends' weddings, but it was a job overseas and I couldn't say no.

my sister was my only bridesmaid

she got a very expensive dress from a bridal boutique and also wore to homecoming

sister texted me

sent her back the same text she sent me lol

oldlady.gif

she got a very expensive dress from a bridal boutique and also wore to homecoming

sister texted me

sent her back the same text she sent me lol

Now that's the way to do it.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

I'll admit I was a bad MOH about bridesmaids dresses and argued with my ex best friend about the dress. I thought I was awesome for justa bout everything else tho! In the end I got it, paid for alterations and wore it. Found the perfect shoes for it too. I tried to help her with EVERYTHING she asked and I got "you're only concerned with your wedding and not helping me.." WHINE WHINE... #######?! I was about to tell her I'm done doing this because you're being an unappreciative azz about the HOURS everyday I put into finding stuff for you for ideas etc for your wedding. I'm more than willing to help out with anything you ask. But then I wasn't after all that. Even after my wedding was done, we had 3 months until hers and she was still all "whine whine" Well tell me what you need help with then?! I also had a heck of a time planning anything in regards to her bridal shower or bachelorette because her mom kept wanting to change all the plans at the last minute. I told her, tell your mom to back off please, I've tried and she isn't listening but you're the bride, maybe she'll listen to you. I wasn't trying to cause drama at all, just make plans and stick to them. "hey do you want this for your bridal shower? :)" Reply: "omg why you ask me this? Can't you plan this? I thought you knew what you were doing?!" That kind of texts. Like dude.. bridezilla out on someone else!

Anyhow, just talked to one of my friend's husbands. (side note... never received a thank you note from them either... ####### brides!! SEND OUT THANK YOUS!!) he was cold and distant. Never been that way before. Sigh. Guess I've lost all my friends but my husband and my friend Lindsey who I rarely see because we're both so busy. The price you pay when you decide to make a life change. You see who your friends really are.

I can't wait to drop off the already paid balance to the ex friend. I'm gonna include a note saying that I apologize for causing the dress drama, for asking for her help with her mom, and for any other pains. then I'll tell her I think she's being immature about my marriage and moving. Also I think it was VERY disrespectful to never send my mother a thank you note for all the extra stuff she did for her wedding and afterwards trying to help her get her wedding certificate. Hope she has a nice life. Ciao.

honestly the guy not talking to me bothered me enough that I came home and cried. Still feel like crying. I guess it's like mourning a friend, but the friendship instead.

Edited by NikiR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

im a terrible estimate of spaceand ive moved a ton.

i remember one instance a few years back i thought i had one car of stuff and ended up with my moms suv, my car, and all furniture left behind lmao

Hey I thought you said you're a logistics expert :angry:.....

woman expects me to know what shes doing 481 miles away?!

She must have mistook you for her husband :D

She must have mistook you for her husband :D

Lol I guess some wen expect everyone to be mind readers

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

I really should put some more effot into it, but I'm really shy in that respect, and I find it really embarrassing to be so obviously terrible at something. blush.gif I'll have to practice in my bedroom before I ever try it in public.

Since we're talking about music... My Dad and brother are really amazing at the guitar, but I never really got into it. I've played the violin since I was nine, though.

Wow thats cool..........I love the violin. Can't play it for #######. But love it............

Mi munequitas....Blanca, y Negra.....

374495_10151532989013489_1589391185_n.jpg

Timeline

my husband got his batman

now he will talk about it nonstop for two weeks

eventually ill get anxious enough to yell at him to stop talking and he'll ignore me for an hour

also the only tv show my cat watches is dog whisperer

Is he making love to it yet? :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Is he making love to it yet? :)

I just googled something related to that and up came a giraffe and a donkey "mating" in the Batman's bed.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

I just googled something related to that and up came a giraffe and a donkey "mating" in the Batman's bed.

R O F L !!!!!

I didn' t have one. My sister walked down the aisle and signed the registrar but she wasn't really a bridesmaid and my cousin signed for Hugh but he wasn't a best man. The only thing we had was a flower girl and she insisted on being called the bubble girl. LOL

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

R O F L !!!!!

[/size]

I didn' t have one. My sister walked down the aisle and signed the registrar but she wasn't really a bridesmaid and my cousin signed for Hugh but he wasn't a best man. The only thing we had was a flower girl and she insisted on being called the bubble girl. LOL

you want another rude wedding story?

i asked my sisters friend to be an usher since he was singing with my sister at the ceremony

after the ceremony he just left and sent a text to my sister saying he didnt know anyone so didnt want to stay

he was at the head table with us and knew more people at the wedding than my damn husband

so rude

also my husbands best man was my sisters fiance

the only person for him at the wedding was his mom

oldlady.gif

My husband didn't have anyone at our wedding. Not a single person besides me and Tessa did he know before. Sigh.

I have YET to meet any of his family in person. I'm kinda nervious tbh.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

My husband didn't have anyone at our wedding. Not a single person besides me and Tessa did he know before. Sigh.

I have YET to meet any of his family in person. I'm kinda nervious tbh.

We had a wedding party here for all of hubby's family, and we're planning on doing the same when we finally get to the States. That way nobody feels left out or complains about us doing it "so far away from home". Also, my husband's only met part my immediate family (brother, mom, and dad), so he's really nervous, too. I'm sure it'll be fine, though, in both cases. star_smile.gif

Wow thats cool..........I love the violin. Can't play it for #######. But love it............

I used to do all kinds of nerdy orchestras when I was in high school. I really love it, but I haven't played since I moved here. I'm hoping to pick it up again when we go home.

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

you want another rude wedding story?

i asked my sisters friend to be an usher since he was singing with my sister at the ceremony

after the ceremony he just left and sent a text to my sister saying he didnt know anyone so didnt want to stay

he was at the head table with us and knew more people at the wedding than my damn husband

so rude

also my husbands best man was my sisters fiance

the only person for him at the wedding was his mom

My wife had my daughters as her bridesmaids. A woman friend of mine walked her down the aisle. We got married 5 weeks after she arrived, so had yet to make friends on her own. She did meet a couple of women from her home country a week before the wedding, so they were there but not in it.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

we're minutes away from awarding the 2000th post title :)

I wouldn't miss it for the world..........

laughing.gif I looked at the post count and knew you were on a computer somewhere, lurking and waiting to steal the title.

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016