SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Oh I've decided that I'm quite possibly the worst parent in the world according to most people I've never met. :D I'm sure parents who beat their children rank higher than I do.

:o

I had my first real migraine this morning. Even after pain pills, I was crying on the floor and puking. Magical. I've become my mother. :crying:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

migraines don't respond to medication?

They didn't seem to really respond to the OTC stuff I had at home. My mom always needed Imitrex. I'm hoping that this was a one off thing. It was awful.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

They didn't seem to really respond to the OTC stuff I had at home. My mom always needed Imitrex. I'm hoping that this was a one off thing. It was awful.

well I certainly hope it's nothing more serious.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Ahhhhh imitrex.

Household name with us.

My sister and my mom both get them chronically.

I get them very rarely.

Maybe 1 a year.

Thankfully it always seems to be when I'm at my mom's house.

Wait... thankful or not so coincidental...................

oldlady.gif

Ahhhhh imitrex.

Household name with us.

My sister and my mom both get them chronically.

I get them very rarely.

Maybe 1 a year.

Thankfully it always seems to be when I'm at my mom's house.

Wait... thankful or not so coincidental...................

I'm thinking the latter.

Migraines. I need to lock myself in a dark room, under covers and pray for the miracle of sleep. they're never so bad that I start puking though... So maybe they're just severe headaches that react to noise and light.

My step dad had to stop drinking all alcohol and coffee (his two favourite indulgences) and has finally rid himself of his debilitating migraines. As a paramedic, not being able to function, was not a good thing. I'm not sure how I would survive without those two things quite honestly. At least the latter.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Posted two cat gifs in the cat thread for personal enjoyment. Both make me LOL. Literally.

BTW, I hate it when people say "lol" instead of just laughing. I get saying "#######" rather than the whole thing, but LOL? Seriously? Just laugh if you think it's funny. Unless you sound like a donkey braying. In which case, carry on.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Oh, no. Trying to treat migraines with OTC medicine is like trying to use Tic Tacs as birth control. I got diagnosed when I was married to my first husband (which now makes complete and utter sense). Imitrex made me nauseous. I now use Fioricet.

Our Visa Timeline
USCIS
11/23/12: Package Mailed to Chicago Lockbox from Ireland
11/28/12: Arrived at Lockbox, Signed for by JOHN
11/30/12: NOA1; Transferred to NBC
12/06/12: NOA1 Hard Copy Received
12/19/12: Touched
01/16/13: NOA2 (47 days after NOA1)
01/21/13: Approved petition mailed to NVC
01/22/13: NOA2 Hard Copy Received
NVC
01/25/13: Petition arrived at NVC
02/11/13: Received Case#/IIN from NVC
02/11/13: Received DS-3032/AOS Bill Invoiced
02/11/13: AOS Bill Paid/DS-3032 Emailed
02/15/13: AOS Package sent to NVC
02/25/13: DS-3032 Accepted
02/26/13: AOS Package Accepted
02/26/13: IV Bill Invoiced
02/26/13: IV Bill Paid
02/27/13: IV Package sent to NVC
03/11/13: RFE: Irish Police Cert. (It's there, Idiot Stick just can't read Irish. "Garda" means "Police". Fool.)
03/20/13: Case Complete
04/01/13: Interview Date Assigned
Consulate
04/16/13: Medical
05/07/13: Interview...Denied 221(g). Now to find a joint sponsor. Good times.
05/22/13: Visa in Hand
07/30/13: POE Dublin

Citizenship

06/04/2023: N-400 Filed Online

06/05/2023: Receipt Sent

06/12/2023: Notice of Biometrics Appointment Received; Appointment Date 06/30/2023

x214.png

7uKb.png

hey I can play pretty good flamenco guitar :) I have a negra and a blanca from espana....

Wish I could play guitar.. Gaby plays and always draws a crowd when were on an outlaying island partying.. Makes for a lot of fun.

I always wanted to learn the piano. My brother and sister play. I got to ride horses tho so I think mom loved me more. Lol. Jk! Kinda....

Ack, terrible! I have no rhythm at all, and as much as I try I cannot keep the beat. It's really pathetic. laughing.gif Hubby gets really frustrated so we've just accepted that I'll probably never be able to dance as well as every other person in the country. It's even worse that one of my best friends down here is British, and her dance skills are quite good, so I can't even use the "I'm foreign and thus unable to dance" excuse. blush.gif It's hard!

I'm sorry to hear that. Dancing bachata and salsa is the one thing that allows me to be included (somewhat) into the Dominican culture. Salsa is hard, but look on youtube for merangue and bachata dance, and keep practicing. They are both really easy. You might get rid of "la gringa" a little bit.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I'm sorry to hear that. Dancing bachata and salsa is the one thing that allows me to be included (somewhat) into the Dominican culture. Salsa is hard, but look on youtube for merangue and bachata dance, and keep practicing. They are both really easy. You might get rid of "la gringa" a little bit.

Machine gun Mary's grandpa lives in queens NY, and plays Bachata great. When I played flamenco on his guitars, he said I was "properly trained", it really flattered me. Because I just know the theory. I'm not that good.......

I just want to be with the boy :( Been working my #### off recently and I just want someone to come home to and cuddle.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

I just want to be with the boy :( Been working my #### off recently and I just want someone to come home to and cuddle.

I know how you feel. sad.gif

btw yer timeline says you will be married in April this year. ;)