SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I now feel anguish towards Tiff's siser. And I feel like going over to Malaysia to confront her, and cause a ruckus. Ruin her wedding, and see how she feels. Just so I could give her a taste of what she caused here.....

That's how people in our neighborhood know me! "La Gringa". There are definitely people who ask for money on the streets, but I rarely give it to them. When my Dad came to visit he brought all this extravagant gifts for Diego's ENTIRE family (and you know latino families are HUGE). I didn't mind him bringing gifts, but these were expensive, and I told him not to do it anymore or else they'd start to expect that kind of treatment and probably get the wrong idea about my financial situation. It's a complicated line to walk.

Thank you very much for my sunday chuckle "La Gringa".. jejeje..

I'm curious ooh, How are your latin dancing skills? Bachata, Salsa & Merangue??

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Thank you very much for my sunday chuckle "La Gringa".. jejeje..

I'm curious ooh, How are your latin dancing skills? Bachata, Salsa & Merangue??

Ack, terrible! I have no rhythm at all, and as much as I try I cannot keep the beat. It's really pathetic. laughing.gif Hubby gets really frustrated so we've just accepted that I'll probably never be able to dance as well as every other person in the country. It's even worse that one of my best friends down here is British, and her dance skills are quite good, so I can't even use the "I'm foreign and thus unable to dance" excuse. blush.gif It's hard!

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Filed: Timeline
Welcome new ranters. I'm not the best qualified greeter right now, because of my foul mood. But stick around, plenty of ranting here......

Hugs to you, Steve!

And about rants... Yeah, I have some, but then I come here, read all of your rants and I'm like nah, I don't have any rant.

Yet.

Steve revenge is always a dish that tastes well going in but is bound to leave you feeling as hungry after 100 bites as you were on the first.

Hubs and I have had fights. Once to the point where I thought pur marriage was done. But no matter how angry he might feel towards me at a particular time, he always gets over it and always loves me. I get over it too, and I'll never stop loving him. Sometimes things just need time.

Steve because Tiff wouldn't ask for something unless she needed it, and you've said she can be naive, she may not be able to get her head around the fact that her sister isn't like her in that regard. But there is a point where you need to draw a line for yourself being right or face hurting your relationship with your wife. I guess it depends on how strongly you feel about a point. Make sure you have chosen your point wisely though. If you're doing this so that tiff isn't taken advantage of without you and thinks of her daughter before siblings, I think, humbly, that it's a great point. If you want everyone to realize that you're their meal ticket, not so much. That's one you won't win without alienating Tiff.

Rant: froot loops this morning tasted like metal. #######... I have to take my daughter to triathlon training that she doesn't want to do. Ugh stupid ex. Also I dislike not having any free time on my weekend off to spend with my husband and instantly feel guilty about that statement. I also would like companies who ship things to learn to use the mailbox. Don't leave his stuff outside my husband's front door. Sigh. Or at the very least HOLD it until someone comes and gets it. I will only ship stuff to his best friend when he's not home. I'm annoyed at myself for stupidly not doing so in the first place and potentially wasting over 70 bucks. :(

Edited by NikiR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Hugs to you, Steve!

Thank you.......

And rant away. If it's something worthy, we'll support you. If it's something stupid like.....like a chair :D .....we'll make fun of you......

(there was an inside joke on the above)

Edited by SteveAndTiff

Timeline

Steve revenge is always a dish that tastes well going in but is bound to leave you feeling as hungry after 100 bites as you were on the first.

Hubs and I have had fights. Once to the point where I thought pur marriage was done. But no matter how angry he might feel towards me at a particular time, he always gets over it and always loves me. I get over it too, and I'll never stop loving him. Sometimes things just need time.

Steve because Tiff wouldn't ask for something unless she needed it, and you've said she can be naive, she may not be able to get her head around the fact that her sister isn't like her in that regard. But there is a point where you need to draw a line for yourself being right or face hurting your relationship with your wife. I guess it depends on how strongly you feel about a point. Make sure you have chosen your point wisely though. If you're doing this so that tiff isn't taken advantage of without you and thinks of her daughter before siblings, I think, humbly, that it's a great point. If you want everyone to realize that you're their meal ticket, not so much. That's one you won't win without alienating Tiff.

Rant: froot loops this morning tasted like metal. #######... I have to take my daughter to triathlon training that she doesn't want to do. Ugh stupid ex. Also I dislike not having any free time on my weekend off to spend with my husband and instantly feel guilty about that statement. I also would like companies who ship things to learn to use the mailbox. Don't leave his stuff outside my husband's front door. Sigh. Or at the very least HOLD it until someone comes and gets it. I will only ship stuff to his best friend when he's not home. I'm annoyed at myself for stupidly not doing so in the first place and potentially wasting over 70 bucks. :(

I know about the revenge.......you're right......I'm just angry.

My point is that I worry about Tiff being taken advantage of. She is naive.....Left home at 18 and fell into my protective/ nurturing arms........she seldom sees the evils of mankind.....

I hope your packages find their destination.

Edited by SteveAndTiff

Okay EVERYONE in here needs a laugh.. so I present... Betty White:

sb-random-281.jpg?w=500&h=333

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Oh I've decided that I'm quite possibly the worst parent in the world according to most people I've never met. :D I'm sure parents who beat their children rank higher than I do.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Thank you.......

And rant away. If it's something worthy, we'll support you. If it's something stupid like.....like a chair :D .....we'll make fun of you......

(there was an inside joke on the above)

OH FUNNY GUY, EH?

oldlady.gif