SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Rant:

People that think they know everything.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Seriously, if people don't know what they are talking about they should just keep their mouth shut.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Seriously, if people don't know what they are talking about they should just keep their mouth shut.

:innocent:

No idea what you're talking about.

Next week, I will rant about my cat vomiting everywhere.

I'm importing the proper worm tablets for her.

HOPING they will be allowed through customs.

About all I could find was that you can't import something that says 'for veterinary use only' and I'm fairly certain it doesn't say that.

I know you can't buy it in Canada, though, so I'm not sure :unsure:

The medicine makes the cat sit and vomity for 24 hours.

I also have confidence because I COULD have bought them through 1800petmeds and had them sent directly to me, but the cost was $50 with shipping!

Instead I bought them on Amazon.com and sent them to my mom then my sister is sending them to me.

For a total of $25 with shipping.

If 1800petmeds can import them, then why can't I?

oldlady.gif

Timeline

I'm sorry about your cat KDH :(

People manage to sneak drugs through customs, so maybe some pet pills will get through?

3/26/18 Biometrics

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Here's my Brag-rant......(I'm coining a new term "Bragrant")

To some of these knucklehead posters from yesterday..........

I'm going to take a day off from my cushy job (is that bragging yet?)....

I'm going to take my 3 year old daughter to Dim Sum (people do go for Dim sum in NYC)....

I'm going to drive my modest car (There, you happy?)

I'm meeting some friends there who are banking execs (There are banking execs in NYC, and they do have friends)

Wait, I know..........I can't possibly have a happy family because I feel that I must talk about how perfect we are, right? Therefore I MUST be lying.......So, OK here's a different version for you............

I hate my wife and child, so I'm going to leave them here while I go out and ho around in my banged up car. And may be get a hotdog. Then I'm going to come home drunk and slap them around. Because I have a miserable job delivering newspapers.

Oh yes, I also live in a tiny 1 bedroom rent controlled apartment in NY, because otherwise (according to you) I can't possibly afford to live in NY....

Do you feel better about yourselves now? .....because I'm not as well off as you guys in both family and financial shape....

Timeline

put some big glasses on his face, wig and a little dress and say its your grandma or something....she is just really small, for a human, and barks on and off. :blink:

Pass them off as your hairy kids :) You know, just tell them they have that hairy syndrome...

Timeline

People manage to sneak drugs through customs, so maybe some pet pills will get through?

KDH, my daughter is sitting on my lap, and asks (pointing to nola's emoticon) "Daddy why is she sad?" I told her that your cat is sick. And she says she hopes the cat gets better soon.

Timeline

Every time you talk about that, I think about this:

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

I didn't want to do anything illegal so I told my sister to write honestly what it was on the customs declaration.

I even did my duty in trying to find out if it WAS legal but obviously, not being a lawyer and all, it was a bit hard to understand.

The only thing i blatantly DID understand was that you could not import it for personal use (IE Not a commercial importer) if it said for veterinary use only.

Then it went on to say you could not import schedule F drugs, but every time I clicked on the thing to find out what they were, It wasn't saying any drugs.

I think I came across a list of them at one point and I did a page search and it wasn't coming up.

SOOOOO long story short I am feeling like 65/35% sure it will make it through.

But yes, I'm secretly hoping that if it wasn't allowed through, it will get through anyways lol.

I see those border shows on tv, I can imagine a dog sniffin out my package.

I just don't know what happens if I'm caught sending them in and it's illegal.

I don't think anything hopefully because I was not "smuggling" them.

I was honest on the package about what was inside.

But does that mean if I import cocaine and write COCAINE on the slip that I don't get in trouble? :lol:

KDH, my daughter is sitting on my lap, and asks (pointing to nola's emoticon) "Daddy why is she sad?" I told her that your cat is sick. And she says she hopes the cat gets better soon.

LOL! That is so cute.

Tell her I said thank you very much.

My cat doesn't know it is sick though, so hopefully she will get better before she notices =D

anyone know of a place i can upload a music file w/o signing up for a site?

oldlady.gif

Timeline

Found a place.

This reminds me of a song that some friends of mine did like... geeze this must be from 7 years ago or so:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ytf9k7

oldlady.gif

Timeline

lol that's far from how it is. And far from the picture that I wanted to paint. Actually that's my perception of CT.

It's pretty down to earth here. No extravagance or anything close to that video. I'm just trying to raise a family.

(And even that may be too perfect for some of our posters here).

I was just ranting away to annoy them. Because I know they love to follow me around so they can antagonize me some more...

Timeline

When I was 11, I had this best friend that lived on my block.

We spent SO much time together.

Then, one day she up and moved across town.

It was so weird.

Then very shortly after, they just moved away period.

Gone. No notice.

I can't stop being pissed at her family.

I know that must be the stupidest thing ever right?

A quick google search tells me she's an RN now about an hour and a half from where I live in the US.

I'm ranting that the woman does not have a fricking facebook >=[

oldlady.gif

Timeline

I didn't want to do anything illegal so I told my sister to write honestly what it was on the customs declaration.

I even did my duty in trying to find out if it WAS legal but obviously, not being a lawyer and all, it was a bit hard to understand.

The only thing i blatantly DID understand was that you could not import it for personal use (IE Not a commercial importer) if it said for veterinary use only.

Then it went on to say you could not import schedule F drugs, but every time I clicked on the thing to find out what they were, It wasn't saying any drugs.

I think I came across a list of them at one point and I did a page search and it wasn't coming up.

SOOOOO long story short I am feeling like 65/35% sure it will make it through.

But yes, I'm secretly hoping that if it wasn't allowed through, it will get through anyways lol.

I see those border shows on tv, I can imagine a dog sniffin out my package.

I just don't know what happens if I'm caught sending them in and it's illegal.

I don't think anything hopefully because I was not "smuggling" them.

I was honest on the package about what was inside.

But does that mean if I import cocaine and write COCAINE on the slip that I don't get in trouble? :lol:

LOL! That is so cute.

Tell her I said thank you very much.

My cat doesn't know it is sick though, so hopefully she will get better before she notices =D

anyone know of a place i can upload a music file w/o signing up for a site?

You're not the one shipping it, so you should be OK. When it comes to Law, most laws have to do with "intent". Your intention is not to import something for your personal benefit. But rather to help an animal. So I wouldn't worry too much. the drugs that are being sent is somewhat of a pesticide vs. narcotic/ controlled substance. So it's not that much different than say sending tylenol in small quantities. No big deal.

Timeline

lol that's far from how it is. And far from the picture that I wanted to paint. Actually that's my perception of CT.

It's pretty down to earth here. No extravagance or anything close to that video. I'm just trying to raise a family.

(And even that may be too perfect for some of our posters here).

I was just ranting away to annoy them. Because I know they love to follow me around so they can antagonize me some more...

I know. ;) I'm just teasing you.

Actually, that video looks like it was shot it my shoreline town. I'm not entirely sure it wasn't. :rofl: I knew those kids growing up, we went to private school together and they'd come in a limo or whatever.

For the record, nobody gets my humor. I hate that.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

When I was 11, I had this best friend that lived on my block.

We spent SO much time together.

Then, one day she up and moved across town.

It was so weird.

Then very shortly after, they just moved away period.

Gone. No notice.

I can't stop being pissed at her family.

I know that must be the stupidest thing ever right?

A quick google search tells me she's an RN now about an hour and a half from where I live in the US.

I'm ranting that the woman does not have a fricking facebook >=[

I can get you her contact info in a hurry

tho I really shouldn't do it....

Timeline

You're not the one shipping it, so you should be OK. When it comes to Law, most laws have to do with "intent". Your intention is not to import something for your personal benefit. But rather to help an animal. So I wouldn't worry too much. the drugs that are being sent is somewhat of a pesticide vs. narcotic/ controlled substance. So it's not that much different than say sending tylenol in small quantities. No big deal.

Right that's what I'm hoping.

Here's my other concern.

If they confiscate the drugs, fine, but my phone case is in there too.

So will they at least give me my phone case?

I really want it.

:rofl:

I can get you her contact info in a hurry

tho I really shouldn't do it....

There's a phone number listed for her business, but even if I had per personal number I wouldn't contact her.

That totally creeps me out. I feel like a stalker or something.

I JUST WANT A FACEBOOK!

ITS JUST MUCH MORE CASUAL!

oldlady.gif