SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Mrs. T-B. told me that Ecu mosquitoes are even larger than they are in Texas, and that their bite-welts last for about a month. Si, man (sigh, man).

Oh jeez, she's not lying! They're awful! When I first moved here it looked like I had chicken pox because of all the mosquito bites. After a while they seem to temper off, but at first it's really crazy and terrible. And the cockroaches, too! I've never seen such horrifyingly HUGE roaches in my life. :wacko:

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Oh jeez, she's not lying! They're awful! When I first moved here it looked like I had chicken pox because of all the mosquito bites. After a while they seem to temper off, but at first it's really crazy and terrible. And the cockroaches, too! I've never seen such horrifyingly HUGE roaches in my life. :wacko:

You sound like me when I lived in Mexico for a while. I loved the country, but there are some adjustments. ;)

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

What's a left ventricular bag, huh man?

---

Since (the editorial) we seem to be on an Ecuador rant:

1. The three chief population groups are, in order: roosters, mosquitoes, dogs, and people. Also, 5 out of 4 people are bad at math, and I'm at least one of them, see man.

B. There is a rooster in DOWNTOWN QUITO, who can be heard from 10 p.m. until dawn from inside the Gringo... er, Sebastian Hotel, zzz man.

iii. In regard to the roosters in Mrs. T-B.'s hometown: One lousy ####### starts croaking (hoarsely) nonstop at 12:30 a.m. He is joined by two sub-bastards at 2:10 a.m., and by the rest of the population at 4-something a.m. Can we or anyone spell sopa de gallo, huh man?

T bone, mucho gracias. I am now officially an expert on Ecuador....You're at least 10 times more informative than oopartiv. I can now go to Ecuador without fear of chicken and mosquitoes. Si man....

Timeline

For natural mosquito repellents, please refer me to my "Home Remedies" thread. (Post #1 on that thread if I remember correctly)

Timeline

I think it is best to see someone in CT. It is weird, I had juvenile arthritis that got really bad a little over 2 years ago (every single joint in my body was in screaming pain), I lost a lot of muscle control, had bad cramps, and couldn't think straight. They treated me for Lyme disease and the arthritis mostly went away until I moved here. If it is location related, it will hopefully lessen when I get back. If it is a resurgence of Lyme, that is best treated near the epicenter of the disease.

In the mean time, I need to switch back my diet to more fruits and veggies and less meat and fat. :thumbs:

Hey you know, every time I start reading WebMD, I think I have every disease known to mankind......

There's a lot of other stuff that mimics the symptoms that you have. I hope you're OK. But it's a bummer that you had Lyme disease. (Did you say you had Lyme disease?). You're probably right, should get treated where you contracted it, by the local experts.

KDH sorry to hear that you have arthritis. For natural healing, please refer to my "home remedies" thread....

(Do I sound like a salesman yet?)

And why do you young gals have all these old people problems?

I'm back to rant some more btw.....

Timeline

Just found out any possible airline I could use to fly home won't let us bring our bulldog. I guess it's because they're notorious for breathing problems and something might happen to him in the cargo hold. How I am supposed to get him home now? :crying: Damnit, nothing is ever easy! :bonk:

That can be my rant for the day.

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

Latest Dates

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Timeline

Just found out any possible airline I could use to fly home won't let us bring our bulldog. I guess it's because they're notorious for breathing problems and something might happen to him in the cargo hold. How I am supposed to get him home now? :crying: Damnit, nothing is ever easy! :bonk:

I have the answer to your dilemma :).........

KDH...she's a logistics expert, and will expedite the shipping of your pooch.

(but if she helps you, I'm gonna rant about her being a know it all)

Rant:

People that think they know everything.

I know everything :P

Timeline

Hmmm.....I was just reading the "moving your pets" thread....If I start a company that specializes in shipping dogs and cats internationally. Am I going to make a billion dollars? Perhaps a fortune 500 company........

I'll call it.... American Airlines for dogs and cats.........no...

Help me out with the name here guys....need a catchy name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hmmm.....I was just reading the "moving your pets" thread....If I start a company that specializes in shipping dogs and cats internationally. Am I going to make a billion dollars? Perhaps a fortune 500 company........

I'll call it.... American Airlines for dogs and cats.........no...

Help me out with the name here guys....need a catchy name

Pet Passage International

oldlady.gif

put some big glasses on his face, wig and a little dress and say its your grandma or something....she is just really small, for a human, and barks on and off. :blink:

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Timeline

put some big glasses on his face, wig and a little dress and say its your grandma or something....she is just really small, for a human, and barks on and off. :blink:

:lol: Or we could buy baby clothes and try to pass him off as an infant. Though he might be a bit big for that.

PPI for short..........hmm...catchy.

P-PIS...... Pet Passage International Shipping.....:)

I like it! :thumbs: Let me know when you go into business and I'll be your first customer! :P

Latest Dates

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016