SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Since we're on the topic of ex's here's my rant about my ex.

My ex is frucking with my time with my daughter again. Damn passive aggressive betch. Keeps planning big events on days my daughter is with me, so my daughter wants to do that and asks me if its ok. I would look the bad guy in my daughter's eyes if I say no. I know its terrible to think this way, but I often wish my ex would get hit by a truck.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

My ex is frucking with my time with my daughter again. Damn passive aggressive betch. Keeps planning big events on days my daughter is with me, so my daughter wants to do that and asks me if its ok. I would look the bad guy in my daughter's eyes if I say no. I know its terrible to think this way, but I often wish my ex would get hit by a truck.

Truck for hire

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

So, my mother has rented a nice house right on the ocean in the Virgin Islands. It even comes with kayaks and snorkel gear. My husband took 2 hours of persuading to even consider going in to the ocean up to his knees.

Viking blood my ####.

When I was 15 I went on a school trip to Spain, and my best friend refused to go swimming at the beach in the south of Spain with me because she was afraid of large bodies of water. I was so mad, like "we're in Europe by ourselves, live a little!" But the next day we took a ferry to Morocco for a day trip and she got a nose bleed on the way over because she was so freaked out, so I let up after that. blink.gif

Rant: I feel a little bad for ranting about this, but my Dad is starting to agitate me. Since we're getting close to the end of this ridiculous visa process, he must be getting overexcited or something, but he's started calling me nonstop "just to talk about how much he misses" us and "how exciting this is". mellow.gif It was sweet the first few times but now he's either called or texted me three times a day for the past week and I'm like "DAD STOP SMOTHERING ME". I really hate talking on the phone anyway, but when it's just to listen to him repeat himself thirty times, it's even more annoying.

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I had a big blow out with Tiff, and I'm not talking to her. I have boycotted the trip.....

Nola stop bragging about your beachfront getaway.

KDH stop whining about your chair

Cary Stop b1tchin about your ex

Operator stop trying to make $ off of Cary

Oohpartiv stop letting people steal your panties

Niki stop being cheap and go hire a lawyer

Novembro stop having sh1tty friends

Mr Smiley stop having nothing to b1tch about

(Did I miss anyone? B-))

Edited by SteveAndTiff

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Steve - stop taking it out on us. :hehe:

I no brag. :crying:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

How the hell did my panties get involved in this? rofl.gif

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

Latest Dates

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Timeline

I had a big blow out with Tiff, and I'm not talking to her. I have boycotted the trip.....

Nola stop bragging about your beachfront getaway.

KDH stop whining about your chair

Cary Stop b1tchin about your ex

Operator stop trying to make $ off of Cary

Oohpartiv stop letting people steal your panties

Niki stop being cheap and go hire a lawyer

Novembro stop having sh1tty friends

Mr Smiley stop having nothing to b1tch about

(Did I miss anyone? B-))

OK I won't take it out on you guys......

Nola- you can brag

KDH- you can b1tch about your cushion

Cary- you can run over your ex

Operator- you can make $ off of Cary

Oohpartiv- you can let the poor bastards steal your panties

Niki- you can be cheap

Novembro you can have sh1tty friends

Mr Smiley- you don't have to b1tch

How the hell did my panties get involved in this? rofl.gif

It started when Tiff wanted to give her sister my daughter's college $ to paint her 200K USD house in Kuala Lumpur...........

Cary your wife has twins there? or she has twin siblings?

Edited by SteveAndTiff

Timeline

It started when Tiff wanted to give her sister my daughter's college $ to paint her 200K USD house in Kuala Lumpur...........

I remember mentioning buying cheap clothes and selling them for more in Ecuador... but I'm pretty sure you imagined my panties getting involved.

Hubby has been reading up on North Korea abandoning the peace treaty and threatening nuclear war against the US, and is now afraid to move. laughing.gif

Latest Dates

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Timeline

[/size]

I remember mentioning buying cheap clothes and selling them for more in Ecuador... but I'm pretty sure you imagined my panties getting involved.

Hubby has been reading up on North Korea abandoning the peace treaty and threatening nuclear war against the US, and is now afraid to move. laughing.gif

then somewhere along the way. Used clothing theft got involved in 2 countries..........

Tell your husband he can use my bomb shelter.........

Timeline

Tiff is gonna drive me to an early grave, then everything will be hers, and then she'll get suckered out of all the money in 3 weeks.

Man am I livid..........

You call that a family member in need?? Buying a luxury home in KL, going on trips 4 times a year, drives 2 cars, buys LVs, wear Rolexes? and they need what? Money to renovate their home??

If Tiff gives her sis money. I'm going to let it be known all over FB.........really.

Lets bring some embarrassment into the family...

On the lighter side of things, I'm going to give myself a new title right now.....

there....fixed it :)

Timeline

Tiff is gonna drive me to an early grave, then everything will be hers, and then she'll get suckered out of all the money in 3 weeks.

Man am I livid..........

You call that a family member in need?? Buying a luxury home in KL, going on trips 4 times a year, drives 2 cars, buys LVs, wear Rolexes? and they need what? Money to renovate their home??

If Tiff gives her sis money. I'm going to let it be known all over FB.........really.

Lets bring some embarrassment into the family...

On the lighter side of things, I'm going to give myself a new title right now.....

there....fixed it :)

Sorry, but that first line made me laugh out loud. rofl.gif

Why doesn't she make a compromise? Like, instead of giving her sister 15k, tell her she can loan her 2500$? I mean, it's much less but the sister could hardly complain, considering she's still doing her a big favor. That way Tiff can feel like she's helping, but without wasting several thousand bucks? Just a suggestion. smile.gif

Latest Dates

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Timeline

Sorry, but that first line made me laugh out loud. rofl.gif

Why doesn't she make a compromise? Like, instead of giving her sister 15k, tell her she can loan her 2500$? I mean, it's much less but the sister could hardly complain, considering she's still doing her a big favor. That way Tiff can feel like she's helping, but without wasting several thousand bucks? Just a suggestion. smile.gif

well, it's not that your suggestion is not good. But it's the principle. If that was a $100K house, if they didn't have his/hers rolex watches. If they didn't take 4 trips last year, if they didn't drive 2 new cars. Then OK fine, lend them some money. (BTW, I remind you that "Lend" means "Give").

It's not that we can't afford it. But my Rolex is 15 years old. That's the nicest watch I have. My wallet is a coach. I don't own a single piece of jewelry to my name (1 wedding band). The nicest gift my wife ever bought for me is a 300 dollar Burberry jacket. Why are we contributing to a young couple starting out, to live a life of luxury?

Timeline

We've already loaded the manifest with a bunch of gifts for the family. And to add to it would just be ridiculous............I haven't tallied everything up, but it has to be over 10K worth of gifts already.

Timeline

well, it's not that your suggestion is not good. But it's the principle. If that was a $100K house, if they didn't have his/hers rolex watches. If they didn't take 4 trips last year, if they didn't drive 2 new cars. Then OK fine, lend them some money. (BTW, I remind you that "Lend" means "Give").

It's not that we can't afford it. But my Rolex is 15 years old. That's the nicest watch I have. My wallet is a coach. I don't own a single piece of jewelry to my name (1 wedding band). The nicest gift my wife ever bought for me is a 300 dollar Burberry jacket. Why are we contributing to a young couple starting out, to live a life of luxury?

Right, I understand. When it comes to family with some cultures though (as you obviously know) there is no speaking sense about it. I got into an argument with my husband a couple months back because we had a direcTV dish/box that was prepaid (it had a card you could recharge monthly), and when we moved out of our apartment to his mom's house, he just gave it to his uncle. I had planned on selling it for 150$ to a friend who'd already accepted the offer, but hubby's excuse was "my uncle asked for it! he's family, he gets first priority" and then when I asked the unthinkable ("why didn't you SELL it to him then?!") he looked at me like I had three heads.

Those kinds of situations are really frustrating, but surely you'll come to some conclusion that hopefully satisfies you both. good.gif

Latest Dates

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016