SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

/sarcasm on/ You will sit on your new moldy seat and like it! /sarcasm off/ Here, have a tissue.

Where did you buy this chair? Or who made this chair and sends a moldy seat to replace a defective seat?

I bought it from staples mid march last year.

I'm just before my 1 yr mfg warranty.

The seat on it was SO uncomfortable because the cushion was GONE.

I posted a pic this morning of the difference.

They sent me a replacement yesterday.

I just wrote some dept manager because the lady on the phone literally REFUSED to let me speak to a manager.

It was made by office star products.

$175 for some poison.

THANKS!

oldlady.gif

I bought it from staples mid march last year.

I'm just before my 1 yr mfg warranty.

The seat on it was SO uncomfortable because the cushion was GONE.

I posted a pic this morning of the difference.

They sent me a replacement yesterday.

I just wrote some dept manager because the lady on the phone literally REFUSED to let me speak to a manager.

It was made by office star products.

$175 for some poison.

THANKS!

I get upset when someone tries to poison me too. I have a sever allergy to mushrooms. I used to love eating them, but now they literally can kill me. So having this food allergy, and how common mushrooms are in food, I'm really careful about what I order in restaurants. There's a Chinese place near our house that has really good food, but their cooks can't seem to keep the ingredients in their food straight. I can order a dish which has no mushrooms in it, and the damn cook will throw in mushrooms! It really chaps my butt, I'm looking to get something to eat not die! If this had happened just once, yah anyone can make a mistake, but it happens like half the time we get food there. I've even taken to telling the waiter/waitress "Without Mushrooms" only to be told there's no mushrooms in that dish, then they bring it and there the damn things are again!

I'd be writing the manager to. If they have a FB page, you might want to comment there to. Often politely worded public complaints can bring a fast solution to.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

omg i've been DYING for this movie butter to come out and i just noticed it did!

YAY and it's on netflix :dance:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I mean really? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When a gifted butter sculptor announces his retirement, his ambitious wife sees her hopes for future fame -- and the presidency -- melt away. She sets out to take up the mantle, but soon learns how cutthroat the world of pro butter sculpting can be.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

I'm livid now.

Latest update

I get an email from the company asking me to call them back.

Lady tells me that they checked with the guy that shipped it and nothing was wrong.

So now, I need to send the seat back.

Also, I need to provide a receipt.

Which I stated I could not find since apparently when I did an RMA in July, I scanned the receipt and didn't put it back.

She tells me she wants me to send the seat back.

Doesn't believe anything is wrong with it.

And there are no more in stock.

So unless I provide a receipt, they won't replace it.

And also think I'm a liar!

Well, they'll find out I'm NOT a liar when they get it back because the leather is separating on top of the seat.

I don't know how to describe it but it's basically a flimsy thin loose piece coming apart from the rest of the leather.

oldlady.gif

Timeline

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I mean really? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When a gifted butter sculptor announces his retirement, his ambitious wife sees her hopes for future fame -- and the presidency -- melt away. She sets out to take up the mantle, but soon learns how cutthroat the world of pro butter sculpting can be.

Yes. You can CLEARLY see why I NEED to see this.

oldlady.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

We have here 117 pages of rant. Wow

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

My ex is annoying. I want joint custody of our daughter. I'm worried that if he has sole custody she'll never back able to come live with me if she wants to. Why does this have to be so hard? It kills me. Times like this I want to tell my husband, f*** it all you have to move up here because I'm so scared of all the things that can go wrong if I go. :crying:

He proclaims it'll be easier for her to travel etc if he has sole custody, but I have a hard time believing that.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

My ex is annoying. I want joint custody of our daughter. I'm worried that if he has sole custody she'll never back able to come live with me if she wants to. Why does this have to be so hard? It kills me. Times like this I want to tell my husband, f*** it all you have to move up here because I'm so scared of all the things that can go wrong if I go. :crying:

He proclaims it'll be easier for her to travel etc if he has sole custody, but I have a hard time believing that.

I wanted joint custody so I could at least get some time off here and there.

Ended up with sole. Damn it.

Actually, I think it is hard to come back from one parent having sole if Canada is anything like the US. Can't he just have primary legal custody so he can make legal decisions in your absence? It isn't hard to just get a form for travelling... he'll need it if you have visitation anyways.

_________

I can't decide whether we should do the adoption or not. My ex-husband pays a tiny amount in child support, $220, but I think we are going to need it for a while and it is for his daughter's expenses. On one hand, it betters the quality of her life to have the money and on the other, her step-father is the only father she's ever known. Hmmmmm, choices. I hate difficult choices.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

He doesn't currently have sole custody. We do not have a formal agreement right now so it would be joint or shared I guess. I don't mind the travel consent form, I was trying to figure out a way not to do it possible but not to the point where I don't have any custody of my child. Can you adjust status with a child? What if she comes here and decides to stay? We didn't mark her down anywhere as possibly immigrating afterward but that's because she may never want to. I can imagine the legal hassle if we don't have joint custody and she decides to live with me.... *head explodes* The ex was talking to a lawyer just not one versed in family law.

----------

Maybe wait and she what she wants when she's a little older?

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Yes they do.

Talked to ex again, we'll just not worry about anything formal and send the travel consent forms back and forth. If we need them anyhow, why bother paying lawyer to write up what we already understand.

I feel better now.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

So, my mother has rented a nice house right on the ocean in the Virgin Islands. It even comes with kayaks and snorkel gear. My husband took 2 hours of persuading to even consider going in to the ocean up to his knees.

Viking blood my ####.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.