3,156 posts in this topic

I do a mean shakira impression

I don't dance in front of anyone.

I can dance.

I'm confident of that.

But I do NOT dance in front of anyone.

I guess that's my crutch.

Just can't do it.

The wife and I like to go dancing to. She brought the karaoke in, I brought the dancing. Some of my friends even nicked me with the name Dancing King, because I always was hitting the dance floor. I never once danced with my wife in the Philippines though. We'd go out to see live bands, but no one ever danced in those clubs. We were going to go to a disco one time when we were out with friends there, but the air conditioning was out and I didn't want to be in a dance club in 90 degree heat and 90% humidity dancing. Turns out when she got here, she's a great dancer, although she was rather shy about it at first. There's a new things starting to pick up here, karaoke with a live band and dancing. I want to try it some day, but the clubs that have it on occasion are way to far across town.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Have you guys ever tried these?

Orejas.28100916_large.jpg

They call them "orejitas" ("little ears") and they are SOOO good. I'm really craving them right now but the stupid bakery next door is out of them. :angry: Which of course just enhances my cravings. Ssadjfhskjf.

They're all over NY

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

RANT: People who make a whole new thread saying "I just got my NOA2, how long until my interview??" Are these people incapable of READING? :bonk: They can't even go to the NVC thread to ask their dumb questions, but have to fill up the whole board with their pointless topics. Jeez.

I should be like, well for us it was 3 weeks. Yeah, urmmmm 3 weeks for you too!

A month or two back there was a poster who doesn't post that much, but every time someone would ask how long it was going to take to NOA2, they were like "for us it was 40 days". Do some people not realize that they are not the typical results? Hrmmmm?

I still can't decide whether to rent a car... you think I could learn to drive a manual in Sweden? I'm not technically allowed to drive in Denmark, but no one needs to know that. :unsure:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Mean while you can keep shopping for it, and see a lower price, and get a price adjustment?

my true rant..........

Man I have a lot of ####### to do today.........:(

I think you must have missed this rant.

There's no such thing as a lower price on these toys.

Or price adjustments if you DID find one.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901896#HotToysItem

I should be like, well for us it was 3 weeks. Yeah, urmmmm 3 weeks for you too!

A month or two back there was a poster who doesn't post that much, but every time someone would ask how long it was going to take to NOA2, they were like "for us it was 40 days". Do some people not realize that they are not the typical results? Hrmmmm?

I still can't decide whether to rent a car... you think I could learn to drive a manual in Sweden? I'm not technically allowed to drive in Denmark, but no one needs to know that. :unsure:

Train?

oldlady.gif

Timeline

So... I'm curious to know... how many of you post on forums on other sites?

And just how many posts do you have there?

I don't post on any site, not even this one. Until Tiff filed I-130s for her siblings, I went like 3 years without a single post.

Timeline

Rant: I HATE being the last post on pages because I'm pretty sure like 80% of people don't see it.

I hate the forum layouts here too.

Although, they are some of the better ones I've experienced.

The other site I posted on had it right.

New threads were standard text.

Threads you'd read went into italics.

If there was a new post in the thread, it went bold.

If you POSTED in it, it turned a different color and the same rules applied.

So my threads I posted in would be orange and italic until someone posted again and it would go orange bold.

You could choose the colors yourself.

Also, it always jumped to the last post you read when entering a thread just by clicking on the title.

I don't post on any site, not even this one. Until Tiff filed I-130s for her siblings, I went like 3 years without a single post.

I quit posting a few years ago at the request of my husband.

He was uncomfortable with my 169k posts on the other site =\

Edited by KDH

oldlady.gif

Timeline

I think you must have missed this rant.

There's no such thing as a lower price on these toys.

Or price adjustments if you DID find one.

https://www.sideshow...896#HotToysItem

Oh I see now....exclusive.

169k posts, are you outta yo mind ? lol

Timeline

Not exclusive, but a small market

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HOT10400&mode=retail

http://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=21243&cat=0&page=1

oldlady.gif

So... I'm curious to know... how many of you post on forums on other sites?

And just how many posts do you have there?

There's a Fil/Am forum I post on occasionally. Its gotten pretty slow there though the last couple of years. Was a time years ago I was fairly active on it.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

I posted all day.

I would stay up until 5am some days talking to these people.

I met over 20 of them.

Including 2 ex bfs.

oldlady.gif

well, that was fun to read. Only place I post randomly is here.

Rant: Too much wind out today too much !! Luckily I am staying in bed whole day eating pomelos, ha !

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Timeline

Yeah, I lived a pretty sad life.

I don't actually have any friends.

They were all I had.

when you really think about the meaning of the word "friend", what's a friend to you? what's a friend to me? How many people will have more than 1 or 2 friends in their lifetimes?

To me, if I have 1 friend, I'm very fortunate. (and I do)