SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Ah so your life is a comedy? :)

I love sunny days. I guess I won't be immigrating to northern europe anytime soon. <Sigh>

My name is Steve BTW...

My wife is Tiff

between our names is the "and"

How innovative ;)

Yes, most certainly a comedy. :lol:

Odd part about it is I hate Shakespeare. There, I said it. I love reading literature, but Shakespeare is awful. Ha!

I have reached my boiling point with USCIS today. They've really messed it up. Hartford obviously didn't get the memo that USCIS does have jurisdiction when both the petitioner and beneficiary are residing abroad. :bonk:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

They laid me off like 3 years ago.

I work for a better company now.

And that last company will be in the hole soon thanks to this one.

Because we steal all their clients!

Your old company's side of the story....

"we fired this b1tch 3 years ago, now she stole all our clients" :)

How innovative ;)

Yes, most certainly a comedy. :lol:

Odd part about it is I hate Shakespeare. There, I said it. I love reading literature, but Shakespeare is awful. Ha!

I have reached my boiling point with USCIS today. They've really messed it up. Hartford obviously didn't get the memo that USCIS does have jurisdiction when both the petitioner and beneficiary are residing abroad. :bonk:

I like Shakespeare for his mastery of the language.

Sorry about you having a rough time with the great Dane's immigration issues...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Well of the 729 latin american countries you coulda traveled to, you had to pick the one named after the Equator....Suffer !

It wasn't a conscious pick... It just kind of happened. :crying: Stupid weather!

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

hate hate hate hate shakespear.

Conversation between my husband and I last night walking back in from the car

him- hurry up, you have the key... you're like the keymaster

me- is that like the pagemaster?

him- no

me- can I be the pagemaster instead?

him- no

me- why not?

him- because you have to actually read *pause* real books

I don't think he actually caught was I was trying to say

https://www.google.com/search?q=pagemaster&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=2uEkUaepLs6pqQG7yoCgAg&biw=1193&bih=762&sei=3OEkUbulLMSoqQGtzIGgBg

oldlady.gif

Timeline

It wasn't a conscious pick... It just kind of happened. :crying: Stupid weather!

I know I know......you were young and wild and bought a 1957 El Camino, and as you drove down the Pan AM on your way to the amazon, your car died in Ecuador........

Timeline

and so you sold it for scrap. With enough money to buy yourself a week's worth of plantains, you took a job there with the peace corps. That's where you met the person who changes the tire of the truck that takes the panties of your husbands mother to the laundry....

Typical story....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I know I know......you were young and wild and bought a 1957 El Camino, and as you drove down the Pan AM on your way to the amazon, your car died in Ecuador........

and so you sold it for scrap. With enough money to buy yourself a week's worth of plantains, you took a job there with the peace corps. That's where you met the person who changes the tire of the truck that takes the panties of your husbands mother to the laundry....

Typical story....

How'd you guess? So you can blatantly see it was NOT my fault. :P

I LOVE THAT MOVIE!

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Timeline

Yo I think I got accused of bragging in another "wives" thread by a hate group on VJ.......

Another poster said "wait til your wife asks for the Benz"

I replied, we leased one (which is not that costly, and they're all over NYC). and this hate group was just all over it I think...........I can't drive a Benz without being hated? I'm lying because I drive a car that many people can afford (Except you)? I'm bragging because I replied to another poster? I served in the Marines (didn't I? yes I did)...went to school..........worked a job for years and years.....

Can I drive a friggin Benz please?

Can my wife have LV bags without you a-holes hating us? Losers!!

I can't even tell them off there, because that thread was locked. (No wonder, with all the personal attacks).

While I'm at it....Hey OWS, try Occupying a JOB.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Valid rant Steve. ;)

We had Mercedes and Volvos growing up. I don't see what the big deal is. My mother is giving us her Volvo and gave me a new truck when I was 22 and 2 cars at 18 and 16. My husband thinks I'm spoiled. Haters gonna hate.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

To the A-hole haters, (And I know you are reading this)

My other car is a 10 year old GMC if it makes you feel better about yourselves..........(or is that bragging too?)

Now I'm going to get into that 10 year old GMC, and go to my office. So I can stay up till the wee hours of the morning....It's called work. Try it, it's rewarding......

Me

Valid rant Steve. ;)

We had Mercedes and Volvos growing up. I don't see what the big deal is. My mother is giving us her Volvo and gave me a new truck when I was 22 and 2 cars at 18 and 16. My husband thinks I'm spoiled. Haters gonna hate.

Thank you Nola.

Some people gotta hate...........<sigh>

Timeline

Some people are just miserable and absolutely must antagonize everyone else to make up for their own short-comings. Yes, it is human nature.

And a great inspiration for this thread....

Keep up the good rant....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yo I think I got accused of bragging in another "wives" thread by a hate group on VJ.......

Another poster said "wait til your wife asks for the Benz"

I replied, we leased one (which is not that costly, and they're all over NYC). and this hate group was just all over it I think...........I can't drive a Benz without being hated? I'm lying because I drive a car that many people can afford (Except you)? I'm bragging because I replied to another poster? I served in the Marines (didn't I? yes I did)...went to school..........worked a job for years and years.....

Can I drive a friggin Benz please?

Can my wife have LV bags without you a-holes hating us? Losers!!

I can't even tell them off there, because that thread was locked. (No wonder, with all the personal attacks).

While I'm at it....Hey OWS, try Occupying a JOB.

If I had the $, I'd have a Mercedes too! But, I'm not a fan of the LV bags anyway. I'm a Fluevog shoe gal. Some people have more, some have less, it don't matter!

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

i bought a malibu brand new 3.5yrs ago

that company laid me off, like i said previously, only two months later

in the end it was repoed

i really miss having a decent car

2006 pt cruser is shiiiiiiiit!

i should not complain since i drove a 1996 altima for roughly ten months after the repo

this was the best my credit and budget could buy

im going to sell it this summer

or maybe refinance for a hopefully lower rate at least after ive proved myself

oldlady.gif

Timeline

If I had the $, I'd have a Mercedes too! But, I'm not a fan of the LV bags anyway. I'm a Fluevog shoe gal. Some people have more, some have less, it don't matter!

They're overrated. Not at all that reliable, and they don't build them to last like the old days (because they don't have to). Everyone around here just lease them. They're fairly affordable. Some posters around VJ calls it bragging (because according to them, no one on VJ can possibly drive a Benz, and that I must be lying). But there's plenty of these cars rolling around these parts. And I hope you get one someday, if that's what you want.