SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

i use the swype on the tablet sometimes and it is faster. :) (Nexus 7 btw)

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

OMG I have had these uncontrollable food cravings the last couple of days. Working out is doing weird things to my body.

I seriously asked my husband to go get me a Fransk hotdog for breakfast yesterday and I just ate steak for dinner but I'm still craving something.

fransk_hotdog_frankfurter-.jpg

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

i use the swype on the tablet sometimes and it is faster. :) (Nexus 7 btw)

using the same tablet, but a default keyboard

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

I think swype is automatically on. I generally use the default keyboard, but have tried to use the swype for better results.

I do like this tablet. I had my first one rooted and it died within a day so I'm reluctant to root this one despite the fact my husband and his best friend have theirs rooted.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

I think swype is automatically on. I generally use the default keyboard, but have tried to use the swype for better results.

I do like this tablet. I had my first one rooted and it died within a day so I'm reluctant to root this one despite the fact my husband and his best friend have theirs rooted.

I've added flash player to mine, but that's the only real screwing with the system. I bought it mainly as an ereader. But do a bit of internet to.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hate when pople make threads and say "ive searched for the answer and couldnt find it" and the answer happens to be in ten other threads on the first five pages of the forum.

Even worse, I hate when people ask a question, get a direct answer but they don't like the answer and so ask again pretending they never got an answer in the first place. Sometimes they do this in the same thread, and sometimes they start multiple threads about the same dam thing!

OMG I have had these uncontrollable food cravings the last couple of days. Working out is doing weird things to my body.

I seriously asked my husband to go get me a Fransk hotdog for breakfast yesterday and I just ate steak for dinner but I'm still craving something.

That photo looks just plain wrong. Are you sure it's only food you're craving? :o

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Maybe you're pregnant?

I'm the beneficiary.

USCIS
02/05/13 - Sent I-130 to Chicago Lockbox
02/14/13 - I-130 delivered
02/19/13 - NOA1 email, routed to NBC smile.png
03/29/13 - NOA2! (38 days from NOA1)
04/03/13 - Shipped to NVC

NVC
04/09/13 - NVC received
04/17/13 - Case number and IIN received
04/17/13 - Sent DS3032 email
04/23/13 - AoS fee invoiced and paid
04/24/13 - Resent DS3032 (Supervisor review), accepted within the hour

04/25/13 - IV fee invoiced

04/30/13 - IV fee paid

04/30/13 - IV and AOS packages sent together

05/02/13 - Packages delivered

05/13/13 - Expedite request sent

05/14/13 - IV packet accepted

05/16/13 - Expedite granted

05/21/13 - Case sent to embassy

Embassy

05/24/13 - Case arrived at embassy (according to DHL)

05/29/13 - Case arrived at embassy (according to embassy) Interview date scheduled!

06/05/13 - Medical

06/14/13 - Interview - APPROVED!

07/22/13 - POE Atlanta

Timeline

That photo looks just plain wrong. Are you sure it's only food you're craving? :o

Hahaha, well maybe some of that other thing too.

Maybe you're pregnant?

Even if I was, it would be way too soon to be getting cravings. My testing day isn't until Tuesday. :innocent: I think it is just the working out more. :yes:

3/26/18 Biometrics

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

RANT: Man, I feel like I'm falling apart recently! I have this problem with my wisdom tooth, which appears to be infected, and now I guess the infection has spread to my ear because I have a ridiculous earache which is driving me crazy, and then last night I bit my lip and it bled everyone and this morning when I woke up it was all swollen. crying.gif I feel a doctor's appointment in my near future. sad.gif

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Timeline

RANT: Man, I feel like I'm falling apart recently! I have this problem with my wisdom tooth, which appears to be infected, and now I guess the infection has spread to my ear because I have a ridiculous earache which is driving me crazy, and then last night I bit my lip and it bled everyone and this morning when I woke up it was all swollen. crying.gif I feel a doctor's appointment in my near future. sad.gif

I think you should bite the bullet and get it taken care of before you get sepsis. :unsure:

3/26/18 Biometrics

Go. To. The. Doctor. ASAP!!

You probably need antibiotics to bring down an infection if your ear is hurting.

You really need to see a physician very soon. Feel better.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Everyone keeps telling me to get my butt to the doctor, and both my parents have terrified me with the "what ifs" of not going, so putting my doctor-phobia aside, I think I'm going to have to suck it up and just go. crying.gif Regular doctors make me nervous, but the witch doctors they have down here have me terrified! They can't give me any pain medication aside from ibuprofen, so hopefully this can be sorted out without any major dental surgery. wacko.gif Send some positive thoughts my way tomorrow!

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016