Doncito

Bona Fide Marriag Proof

21 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

So if photo albums are a big no, then how will the photos be attached? loose? Also about joint bank accounts etc, do they have to be translated to english?

I would put them loose in a plastic ziplock bag, and write on the back of each photo what the event was. That's just me. Perhaps someone else can inform you what they did.

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

You can print them on paper vs sending actual photos. We only sent 4 photos. W printed in colour with two per 8x11.5 piece paper and labelled them with the people in them. I forgot to put dates and locations. >.<

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

You can print them on paper vs sending actual photos. We only sent 4 photos. W printed in colour with two per 8x11.5 piece paper and labelled them with the people in them. I forgot to put dates and locations. >.<

I posted mine 6-up in a Word document table, labeling each pic with a caption and date (month/year). Even if London don't care, my husband was thrilled with our "scrapbook" lol...

I'm a dual US/Hungarian citizen (both by birth; Hungarian citizenship verification TBA), and my husband is a dual British/Irish citizen (by treaty) from Northern Ireland. We are atheists.

All advice is given pursuant to the Disclaimer that you may read at the bottom of each forum page.

LATEST STEPS:

28 Jun 2013: POE Houston

08 Jul 2013: SSN received (at SSA office)

07 Aug 2013: Green Card received

27 Feb 2014: Whoa, life happened. Planning move "back home" together to Republic of Ireland by end of April.

29 Apr 2014: POE Dublin through Heathrow

15 May 2014: Received formal residency/work permission (GNIB card with Stamp 4, one year renewable) for the ROI

For my FULL timeline, see my "About Me" page.

For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. (Carl Sagan)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

The USCIS now requires that when filing an I-130 for a spouse that you include evidence of a bonifide marriage. There are a number of examples listed to establish a "bonafide marriage"....wouldn't a

copy of the certificate of marriage be enough?

I send them pictures and tickets. You can do the same

jkshrmfeqk.png

ooOcm7.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

So if photo albums are a big no, then how will the photos be attached? loose? Also about joint bank accounts etc, do they have to be translated to english?

You can make a sort of a collage with the photos in your computer, then you print them out, it's going to save so much space, they will be way lighter than sending the albums.

We sent aproximately 8 pages with 6 pictures in each sheet (48 pics in total), we typed who is in the picture, the date and the location.

ArXsm6.png

Wedding: April 19th 2012

USCIS (226 days)

NOA1: June 4th 2012

NOA2: January 16th 2013 (226 days after NOA1)

NOA2 hardcopy: January 19th 2013

NVC

Case received 01/21/2013

Case number,IIN and Beneficiary ID 02/05/2013

Case complete 03/20/2013

Medical exam 05/09/2013

Interview 05/13/2013-APPROVED

Received passport with visa 05/16/2013
POE 05/22/2013

ROC

I-751 sent 02/27/2015

NOA 03/03/2015
Biometrics 04/10/2015

Approval: 09/17/2015

GC in mail: 09/26/2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.