Kat&M

ustravel docs

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Guys

I read that USTRAVELDOCS handle visa stuff in India . Is it necessary to apply through them or can you apply by self ?

And if it is mandatory to apply through them , what stage of the process do I apply via them ?

Edited by Kat&M

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I have been through the entire visa process with my husband and have never had to deal with ustraveldocs before. It may be a company that the US Embassy outsources visa printing to or something.

What stage are you at in your visa journey?

Timeline

I have been through the entire visa process with my husband and have never had to deal with ustraveldocs before. It may be a company that the US Embassy outsources visa printing to or something.

What stage are you at in your visa journey?

we have just filed ourI-129. But I just wanted to know about this since the Mumbai Consulate page has mentioned that us travel docs is the website through which they want us to do some process at some stage and what and when is thatis what Im not sure of . Thank you for your response .GodSpeed

Timeline

yes you do have to register on ustraveldocs and once you successfully enter all your details, they will provide you with some bar code in a form (pdf page) which mentions that you want to pick up or deliver your stamped passport along with passport number, interview date etc, if you cant register properly which happened with me, i spoke to customer care and they helped me.

its mandatory to take that barcoded document to interview as vfs people will take it there. as far as i know

Any input on this Guys?

Timeline

its mandatory to take that barcoded document to interview as vfs people will take it there. as far as i know

Sorry but what do you mean by that? . And at what stage of your visa process did you sign up with ustraveldocs?

Thank you so much for your response .

Godspeed !!!!!

Timeline

i just have to go for my interview in New Delhi embassy, CR1 visa.

i mean you have to give them that barcoded form so that you and even VFS can track your passport after visa stamp, you cant just leave your passport like that. Even its written on new delhi embassy site that its mandatory to register there.

Timeline

i just have to go for my interview in New Delhi embassy, CR1 visa.

i mean you have to give them that barcoded form so that you and even VFS can track your passport after visa stamp, you cant just leave your passport like that. Even its written on new delhi embassy site that its mandatory to register there.

I see.. thank you for your reply ...Godspeed

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.