faal4anisa

My journey now from nvc to American embassy in Pakistan

73 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes we had receive NOA2 and she send me the copy of NOA2 anyhow what we read in the message of USCIS states THE LAST PROCESSING ACTION TAKEN ON YOUR CASE. it is some document what document which we dont really understand but it is for sure that it had nothing to do with approval as our case electronically reach American Embassy, Islamabad, Pakistan but the physical file not reached yet.

Moreover NVC reply me in their email that our case send to embassy and further inquiry is assigned to the embassy so any inquiry we had to make we had to ask the American Embassy not NVC

BUT STILL THIS MESSAGE IS TOPSOTURVY

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND REPLY :huh::huh::huh:

We got this email from uscis today did anybody got this email from uscis and what it means, this i got after my approval and now my case on way to islamabad, pls response me with ur answers THANKS

The last processing action taken on you case

Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On November 28, 2006, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

WHAT IT MEANS PLS REPLY ME?

I Guess The NVC Is Sending You An RFE??!!! Maybe They're requesting for more evidence..Guess, You'll Just need to wait and check Your Mail Box once in awhile! Some People Gets RFE while teir CAse Is Being Process From NVC! Thats What I Understand from the notice they send you. but not sure, just on my own opinion...Maybe Other VJ members can comment on this too!!:)

21 Jan 06 : Met

24 May 06 : Engaged

28 Jun 06 : Submitted K-1 Petition

08 Jul 06 : NOA1

13 Oct 06 : Received RFE

16 Oct 06 : Send Back RFE To CSC

13 Nov 06 : NVC Received Petition

22 Nov 06 : received and Sent Back Packet 3!

27 Nov 06 : Packet 4 Received

12 Dec 06 : Interview And Visa Aproved!

16 Dec 06 : Flew to Washington

21 Dec 06 : Got Married

AOS/EAD

01/29/2007 Sent out to Chicago Lockbox address package for AOS & EAD via USPS

01/30/2006 Chicago Lockbox received my package @ 01:06 pm

02/05/2007 AOS/EAD receipt recieved on Mail!

02/23/2007 Biometric Appointment For EAD/AOS

04/12/2007 INTERVIEW!!!(Approved)

04/21/2007 WEDDING!!!

04/26/2007 Greencard received in Mail

I-751 (Removal of condition)

02/02/2009 Mail application to Laguna Niguel(CSC)

02/04/2009 Application arrived and signed by V Semegi

02/10/2009 Cashed check NOA and 1yr extension received in the mail (Receipt date: 02/04/2009)

03/16/2009 Biometrics appointment schedule

04/21/2009 Received 10yr greencard approval notice in the mail!!!Yeyy....

CITIZENSHIP

07/28/2010 Application sent

07/29/2010 Your item was delivered at 10:20 AM on July 29, 2010 in LINCOLN, NE 68508 to INS EXPRESS . The item was signed for by M WILES.

08/06/2010 Cashed check

08/08/2010 NOA in the mail

08/19/2010 Biometrics received in the mail

09/10/2010 Biometrics scheduled appointment(walk-in 30 August 2010-biometrics done)

10/14/2010 Interview and Oath taking ceremony done

Timeline

Yes i send email to the Embassy and was delighted they promptly reply us and told us that electronically they got our case but had not received the file yet and still waiting and we also got email from NVC that our case had been send to Embassy and allow 10-15 days to reach Embassy. We are waiting Embassy get the file and then send me the Packet 3 and thus start with further proceeding of the case. I miss my love alot and wish to be with her soon and she wants me too to be with her i aspired that we could celebrate this coming christmas and new year together but might its not possible but we both hope we get soon and when we get together that will be our christmas and new year i love her alot and miss her alot

Yes i send email to the Embassy and was delighted they promptly reply us and told us that electronically they got our case but had not received the file yet and still waiting and we also got email from NVC that our case had been send to Embassy and allow 10-15 days to reach Embassy. We are waiting Embassy get the file and then send me the Packet 3 and thus start with further proceeding of the case. I miss my love alot and wish to be with her soon and she wants me too to be with her i aspired that we could celebrate this coming christmas and new year together but might its not possible but we both hope we get soon and when we get together that will be our christmas and new year i love her alot and miss her alot

:dance::dance: Cool!!! Congrats and Best Of Luck To You!!! :yes: YOur Almost There.... :thumbs:

21 Jan 06 : Met

24 May 06 : Engaged

28 Jun 06 : Submitted K-1 Petition

08 Jul 06 : NOA1

13 Oct 06 : Received RFE

16 Oct 06 : Send Back RFE To CSC

13 Nov 06 : NVC Received Petition

22 Nov 06 : received and Sent Back Packet 3!

27 Nov 06 : Packet 4 Received

12 Dec 06 : Interview And Visa Aproved!

16 Dec 06 : Flew to Washington

21 Dec 06 : Got Married

AOS/EAD

01/29/2007 Sent out to Chicago Lockbox address package for AOS & EAD via USPS

01/30/2006 Chicago Lockbox received my package @ 01:06 pm

02/05/2007 AOS/EAD receipt recieved on Mail!

02/23/2007 Biometric Appointment For EAD/AOS

04/12/2007 INTERVIEW!!!(Approved)

04/21/2007 WEDDING!!!

04/26/2007 Greencard received in Mail

I-751 (Removal of condition)

02/02/2009 Mail application to Laguna Niguel(CSC)

02/04/2009 Application arrived and signed by V Semegi

02/10/2009 Cashed check NOA and 1yr extension received in the mail (Receipt date: 02/04/2009)

03/16/2009 Biometrics appointment schedule

04/21/2009 Received 10yr greencard approval notice in the mail!!!Yeyy....

CITIZENSHIP

07/28/2010 Application sent

07/29/2010 Your item was delivered at 10:20 AM on July 29, 2010 in LINCOLN, NE 68508 to INS EXPRESS . The item was signed for by M WILES.

08/06/2010 Cashed check

08/08/2010 NOA in the mail

08/19/2010 Biometrics received in the mail

09/10/2010 Biometrics scheduled appointment(walk-in 30 August 2010-biometrics done)

10/14/2010 Interview and Oath taking ceremony done

Timeline

I think in my luck waiting is alot and still waiting to reach the physical file of mine in Embassy and the BIGGEST WAITING ADMINISTRATIVE STILL TO COME so i had to be ready for this NERVE RACKING WAITING :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Timeline

Today i got PACKET 3.5 from the embassy and the must provide the following documents and send it to the embassy

Original signed, Form I-864(Affidavit of Support) from the sponsor and notarized by an American notary public or Consulate Officer at an American Embassy or Consulate. (One copy of I-864 for each derivative applicant)

Copies of the sponsor's federal tax returns(Form 1040) for the past(3) years

An original job letter?proof of self-employment from the sponsor.

Complete i-864(with supporting document from a joint sponsor, if needed

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Today i got PACKET 3.5 from the embassy and the must provide the following documents and send it to the embassy

Original signed, Form I-864(Affidavit of Support) from the sponsor and notarized by an American notary public or Consulate Officer at an American Embassy or Consulate. (One copy of I-864 for each derivative applicant)

Copies of the sponsor's federal tax returns(Form 1040) for the past(3) years

An original job letter?proof of self-employment from the sponsor.

Complete i-864(with supporting document from a joint sponsor, if needed

Faisil are you sure about the I-864 documents since they are usually only sent in with the CR1 packets? If you go to the Islamabad forum the other K1 petitioners were only required to submit the I-134 since Danika just posted her list for others asking what was needed for K1 interview. You normally would submit the I-134 at the embassy and once you come to USA, marry and then apply to adjust status is the I-864 required since it is legally binding.

Here is what was asked for in the K1 packet 3.5:

Two copies DS-156

One copy DS-230

One copy DS-156K

One copy DS-157

Birth certificate (and english translation)

Death certificate or Divorce certificate if previously married (and translations)

I-134 (Affidavit of Support) from petitioner & supporting documents, including:

Copies of petitioner/sponsors fed. tax returns

Proof of employment

Proof of assets

Beneficiaries passport

Two passport size photos

Police certificates

per post number 2492 in the Islamabad forum http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=79&st=2490

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline

I got my packet 3.5 from the embassy i want to know that i had to send the original birth certificate and police report or the copy or take the original one with me at the time of interview regarding

MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION

DEATH CERTIFICATE IF PREVIOUS SPOUSE IS DECEASED ENGLISH TRANSLATION

DIVORCE CERTIFICATE IF PREVIOUSLY MARRIED AND DIVORCED ENGLISH TRANSLATION

All above documents with original with one photocopy

These documents are for beneficiary or petitioner or both?

PLS REPLY

Timeline

HI

I want to know that the packet i got from embassy 3.5 states the following documents:-

original marriage certificate with english translation and one photocopy

original death certificate if previous spouse is deceased with english translation and one photocopy

original divorce certificate if previously married with english translation and one photocopy

Are these above documents is for beneficary or the petitioner or both pls reply that or the fax copy of petitioner's above mentioned documents are acceptable

SECONDLY

They ask for original job letter and proof of sponsor assets. I want to know the fax documents can be used or embassy want to see the original job letter and sponsor assets

Please kindly response to my questions thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.