faal4anisa

My journey now from nvc to American embassy in Pakistan

73 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have come across that some of the case with K-1 or K-3 when after approval from uscis reach the beneficiray country the counselor officer send it back to the uscis i want to know on what ground or reason this is done when uscis already approve the petition can u reply me the reason why it happens?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Yesterday i send email to NVC asking about the status of my petition. Today in the morning when i open my email i got the reply from NVC stating the visa petition you mentioned in your inquiry has recently been forwarded to the US Embassy. Please allow 10-15 days for the Embassy to receive the petition.

HUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::):)

Timeline

Today at my friday prayers i pray to GOD that i get my visa soon and the tough time i had to go under ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW and it dont stuck me long and all other who are waiting too GOD BLESS US ALL

Timeline

I want to how can u track your petition from dhl i went their and i saw a number of petitions send to islamabad how can i know which is my petition. NVC just mentioned in their email that petition has been forward to US Embassy in Islamabad. Please help me with your consent THANKS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You cannot know which one is yours since they do not give you the tracking information. I know when I found out our information they had only sent one on the day the operator said it was sent from NVC. Track all from that date and they should arrive at the same time and you will know it arrived. Other than that is sit back and wait on the embassy to contact you in a few weeks after all the packets have arrived and been put in the system.

Good luck!

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline

I talked with my fiance and we feel so good and as the case is coming near to the final stages we feel we are getting more closely to each other we wished we had celebrated this christmas and new year together but this year it also goes by but we hope next year we will be together for christmas and new year i miss her alot and she miss me more than me rather double than me and hope that we had our reunion together soon this waiting is so cruel sometimes hope it ends once for all for us and others couples too

Timeline

I got this email from uscis today did anybody got this email from uscis and what it means pls response me with ur answers THANKS

Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On November 28, 2006, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

WHAT IT MEANS PLS REPLY ME?

Timeline

WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND REPLY :huh::huh::huh:

We got this email from uscis today did anybody got this email from uscis and what it means, this i got after my approval and now my case on way to islamabad, pls response me with ur answers THANKS

The last processing action taken on you case

Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On November 28, 2006, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

WHAT IT MEANS PLS REPLY ME?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

:angry: This is really frustrating. I received my NOA2 with a notice date of Oct 18th. I have not received anything from NVC I have tried to call several times but have been unable to get a live person I note that some of you guys have a similar timeline and already have information from the NVC I emailed them today and I hope that I get some news soon. :(

I think you are a lucky pal that ur case is going in such good speed whereas it took me so much long to get my noa2 and i want soon my petition reach to nvc but till last time my fiance called and they told her the maximum time is 90 days i hope it dont takes so much long i m curious that i should know that it had reach nvc. I also want to know that online status at uscis will i be inform online that my case send to nvc or the online status job is finished once you are approved hope looking forward my friend reply me with their consent thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Faal, has your fiancee received the paper NOA2 yet? If not, I think they are trying to inform her that they have mailed it to her. I don't think it's bad news for you. Don't panic! They say the document is "based on the earlier approval" of your case, it could be its paper variant...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.