faal4anisa

My journey now from nvc to American embassy in Pakistan

73 posts in this topic

I think you are a lucky pal that ur case is going in such good speed whereas it took me so much long to get my noa2 and i want soon my petition reach to nvc but till last time my fiance called and they told her the maximum time is 90 days i hope it dont takes so much long i m curious that i should know that it had reach nvc. I also want to know that online status at uscis will i be inform online that my case send to nvc or the online status job is finished once you are approved hope looking forward my friend reply me with their consent thanks

HI,

Seems Like Were In same Boat:) We got Approved 26 Oct 2006 and Keep calling NVC Once In a while but They said They Dnt have Our Case yet! And We tried calling USCIS but they just keep telling us that They cant let Us Know When They Can Forward Our Case To NVC! It Is Frustrating but Just hang In There;) My last Touch was Nov. 3, 2006 Too!!! I Keep You Posted When I Hear Some Good News :yes: GoodLuck To You Too And Best Wishes!!!

21 Jan 06 : Met

24 May 06 : Engaged

28 Jun 06 : Submitted K-1 Petition

08 Jul 06 : NOA1

13 Oct 06 : Received RFE

16 Oct 06 : Send Back RFE To CSC

13 Nov 06 : NVC Received Petition

22 Nov 06 : received and Sent Back Packet 3!

27 Nov 06 : Packet 4 Received

12 Dec 06 : Interview And Visa Aproved!

16 Dec 06 : Flew to Washington

21 Dec 06 : Got Married

AOS/EAD

01/29/2007 Sent out to Chicago Lockbox address package for AOS & EAD via USPS

01/30/2006 Chicago Lockbox received my package @ 01:06 pm

02/05/2007 AOS/EAD receipt recieved on Mail!

02/23/2007 Biometric Appointment For EAD/AOS

04/12/2007 INTERVIEW!!!(Approved)

04/21/2007 WEDDING!!!

04/26/2007 Greencard received in Mail

I-751 (Removal of condition)

02/02/2009 Mail application to Laguna Niguel(CSC)

02/04/2009 Application arrived and signed by V Semegi

02/10/2009 Cashed check NOA and 1yr extension received in the mail (Receipt date: 02/04/2009)

03/16/2009 Biometrics appointment schedule

04/21/2009 Received 10yr greencard approval notice in the mail!!!Yeyy....

CITIZENSHIP

07/28/2010 Application sent

07/29/2010 Your item was delivered at 10:20 AM on July 29, 2010 in LINCOLN, NE 68508 to INS EXPRESS . The item was signed for by M WILES.

08/06/2010 Cashed check

08/08/2010 NOA in the mail

08/19/2010 Biometrics received in the mail

09/10/2010 Biometrics scheduled appointment(walk-in 30 August 2010-biometrics done)

10/14/2010 Interview and Oath taking ceremony done

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
I am not asking again and again the same thing i m curious to know the people who got approved with their NOA2 how long it took them their case from uscis to nvc so it just ease ur mind that at present how much time it takes and secondly nobody reply with the online status of uscis.

Will it still show online that when my case reach NVC or not?

Plan on 6 weeks from the service center to the NVC.

You will receive a letter from NVC or you can call/email them after a few weeks have passed since your NOA2.

No, it will not show online when you case reaches the NVC.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Hello today i informed by e-mail that NVC got my petition and i was approved nov.2.06. so it took 12 days.

NOA1 6.26.06

TOUCHED 6.30.06

TOUCHED 9.11.06

TOUCHED 9.12.06

TOUCHED 9.13.06

TOUCHED 9.18.06

TOUCHED 9.19.06 IMBRA RFE fitst time

TOUCHED 10.4.06

TOUCHED 10.5.06

TOUCHED 10.6.06

TOUCHED 10.7.06 ON SATURDAY

TOUCHED 10.10.06 RFE EMAIL

TOUCHED 10.11.06

IN MAIL 10.18.06 IMBRA RFE 2nd time

TOUCHED 10.27.06 CSC email receipt of RFE

TOUCHED 10.28.06 ON SATURDAY

TOUCHED 10.30.06

TOUCHED 10.31.06

TOUCHED 11.2.06 APPROVED by Online Status & E-mail (Day 133)

TOUCHED 11.3.06

IN MAIL 11.3.06 NOA2 received via snail mail (Approved on 10-30-2006)

E-MAIL 11.14.06 Petition received at NVC

PHONE CALL 11.17.06 PETITION LEFT NVC.

DHL E-MAIL 11.21.06 Case arrived in YEREVAN ARMENIA

RECEIVED PACKET 3 AND 4 SAME DAY 1.4.07

INTERVIEW DATE FEB. 22 . 2007

"we were granted our visa!!!!".

YES!!! VISA in hand!!! 3.2.07

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Well i called after a week and NVC haven't got my case yet and it's OK. I see it this way...nothing can be as long as waiting for that K1 petition to be approved so I am happy to wait. Whatever it takes, chances are it's gonna be shorter.......we're on the home run! :D

19 Apr 07: ARRIVED JFK POE and got the temp EAD stamp!!!!

27 Apr 07: Got Married

14 May 07: Received SSN

04 June 07: GOT A JOB!!

16 June 07: Wedding Reception in San Francisco

13 August 07: Got new EAD

23 November 07: Adjustment of Status approved

25 December 07: First white Christmas EVER!!!!

27 Apr 08: First Wedding Anniversary

4 July 08: Mt Rushmore for 4th July

27 April 09: Second Wedding Anniversary

October 09: Hoping to visit Australia

I have been reading here and noted that after the approval of NOA2 it takes like from one week or two to reach NVC then how long NVC takes to complete the name check and send to the embassy that comes later i need ur opinion and consent that how much time it takes for uscis to pass the petition to NVC and give me the case number? pls response thanks

HI,

Maybe You Can Try To CAll NVC, We Tried to Call yesterday and They Said They Dnt Have Our Case But We Tried Calling Again Today and They Said They Already Got Our Case. They Said They Got Our Case Later Yesterday After My Fiancee CAlled Them!!! You Can Try Check From Them too... Wont Hurt;) GoodLuck To You!!!! :thumbs::yes:

21 Jan 06 : Met

24 May 06 : Engaged

28 Jun 06 : Submitted K-1 Petition

08 Jul 06 : NOA1

13 Oct 06 : Received RFE

16 Oct 06 : Send Back RFE To CSC

13 Nov 06 : NVC Received Petition

22 Nov 06 : received and Sent Back Packet 3!

27 Nov 06 : Packet 4 Received

12 Dec 06 : Interview And Visa Aproved!

16 Dec 06 : Flew to Washington

21 Dec 06 : Got Married

AOS/EAD

01/29/2007 Sent out to Chicago Lockbox address package for AOS & EAD via USPS

01/30/2006 Chicago Lockbox received my package @ 01:06 pm

02/05/2007 AOS/EAD receipt recieved on Mail!

02/23/2007 Biometric Appointment For EAD/AOS

04/12/2007 INTERVIEW!!!(Approved)

04/21/2007 WEDDING!!!

04/26/2007 Greencard received in Mail

I-751 (Removal of condition)

02/02/2009 Mail application to Laguna Niguel(CSC)

02/04/2009 Application arrived and signed by V Semegi

02/10/2009 Cashed check NOA and 1yr extension received in the mail (Receipt date: 02/04/2009)

03/16/2009 Biometrics appointment schedule

04/21/2009 Received 10yr greencard approval notice in the mail!!!Yeyy....

CITIZENSHIP

07/28/2010 Application sent

07/29/2010 Your item was delivered at 10:20 AM on July 29, 2010 in LINCOLN, NE 68508 to INS EXPRESS . The item was signed for by M WILES.

08/06/2010 Cashed check

08/08/2010 NOA in the mail

08/19/2010 Biometrics received in the mail

09/10/2010 Biometrics scheduled appointment(walk-in 30 August 2010-biometrics done)

10/14/2010 Interview and Oath taking ceremony done

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i m not as lucky still waiting i email to nvc but no reply came yesterday my fiance called it just kept her hold but no operator came and it just automated reply today i will call and see what they say i m curious to listen good news

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Faal, I just checked the DHL website and found that NVC sent two petitions to Pakistan: one on the 13th and the other on the 14th of November. It could be that one of them is yours. So, stop thinking that you've got less luck than others. Brace up and stay positive. Liza, you, Robert, ourselves were approved on the same day and most of our petitions have reached NVC already, according to the info we got from them by phone or by email. I for one sent an email inquiry to NVC on the 8th of November and they answered me this morning telling me that our petition was with them and would be forwarded to the local Embassy. I think your fiancee should either phone NVC again (603 334-0700; tell her to make sure she calls between 7:30 AM to 12:30 AM (EST) Monday through Friday and to use option 5 if she wants to speak with a live operator) or wait for the answer you may get to your email. In the meantime, you may check the DHL website yourself and when you see the two Pakistan packages have been delivered, you may even phone the Embassy to see if they have your petition. God bless!

Timeline

I called nvc yesterday first it took me so long first to get connected with operator everytime i called i had to wait for operator and then it says all operator are busy try later and after almost an hour then i had a chance to talk with the operator and she asked my case number i told her that my case not reached nvc and it can take maximum 90 days. I replied incase i had to wait 90 days that petition comes to nvc, then i wait 90 days that they do my name background check, then it take 90 days to reach american embassy and if i wait for so much long time then my validity of petition will expired in beginning of march. I dont understand i see other getting their petition to nvc from uscis in maximum 2 weeks whereas i had been asked to wait 90 days maximum.

Now i see when my petition comes to nvc then how long nvc do the name check and when they send to the embassy so still long way to go for me nothing is on my side all is on waiting side and the biggest waiting still to come on AR

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Its not easy to wait. It feels like I have been waiting forever. Today however I got some good news. I finaly reached an operator and got our nvc number. The surprise was they got it and already sent it too turkey. Yesterday I had checked and they said they hadnt recieved anything.

I also hope for luck for you because the a/r seem to be bad from pakistan. Luckily for me Iranian women seem to have a bit less of a check but still braced for another delay myself.

Good luck and don't lose heart :)

Steve

Timeline

HI STEVE

I dont understand that first u call nvc said they didnt receive ur petition and next time u called and surprising they told u ur petition on way to turkey that really good news but it means u had your background and name check soon i never thought it take such prolong time for the petition to reach nvc i mean just transfer from uscis to nvc wish u good luck for your future journey and i hope i hear soon from nvc its so frustating to wait n wait

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

[Ok I talked to operator at nvc on 13/10/06 They told me they didn't recieve the information.

I talked on 14/10/06 And not only did they have the info but it had been sent to Ankara. I am not sure how or why the security check went so fast. Perhaps its because its a woman. I am not sure. I just now I am glad :)

Steve

Timeline

HI STEVE

You are such a lucky man hope ur fiance get her visa soon and not had to pass through the stringent ordeal of AR as u r absolutely right especially for PAKISTANI the administrative review is a not less than a nightmare and lets see when it comes to an end. The operator told me atleast wait for 4 weeks for ur petition to come to nvc whereas i see mostly it getting maximum in 10 days mine not and why GOD knows or NVC knows I m at their mercy right now

Filed: Timeline
AUSSIEWENCH

Thanks for your response. I just want to ask u rather to say that i feel esp we people from the sub continent they had to go more hard process of this visa as it is taking much longer time and when today i read one of my friend from india that first he put on AR for 08 months and then his petition was send back to USCIS. I mean i can understand how frustating for him whereas people from europe or south american or australia continent i see that the day they are interviewed they get visa next day or in a week and wheras we had to go through the tough process of AR and that u dont know whether it takes one month one year or two year it really makes me afraid that u had to wait so much long i know how i pass those 189 days to get my NOA2 whereas other get their visa in that stipulated time i know we are helpless on this and the mercy of american embassy how they treat us and plus i also see that u should also be prepared for the embarassng questions from the consular officer i will write in detail about my interview how it will happen right now i m just waiting that how much now NVC TAKE TIME TO SEND MY PETITION TO THE AMERICAN EMBASSY.

Wish everybody good luck for their journey and their reunion

I can relate to what your saying. Its very frustrating for sure. My fiance is pakistani and he went through his interview , the consulate asked him very personal questions. She even wanted to know if we had sex or not. He was put on A/P. Then after 4 months of waiting and waiting the security checks were cleared. At the second interview they decided to send the petitions back to the Service Center. I think they intended to do this right from the start. I hope you have better luck than we did.

Timeline

I also read that the consular officer can ask any questions as u told they ask very personal questions more worst they can even ask embarassing too and plus the pakistani esp the male beneficiary had to go the stiff procedure and prolong wait of AR i had uptill read all those who had been on AR were been so strict it really frustating as u told that they send ur case back to the uscis i dont knw why they do trying to check the patience or what lets see what i go through and feel that what they do anyhow right now waiting my case come to nvc and still waiting and waiting

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
KITKAT1

I think you dont understand my question you are telling me it takes from two to four weeks to get the petition from uscis whereas in the NOA2 it is written as stated that after more than four weeks since you received the approval notice and you have not received notification from NVC that your petition has been forwarded overseas pls call NVC whereas i m asking about the transfer of case from uscis to nvc how long it takes to get there and i m looking that mostly people approved petition are received within the 10 days. I am curious that almost 2 weeks gone and still i heard nothing from NVC.

Mine took 6 weeks to get from CSC to the NVC. It all depends. Take a deep breath and relax......

I-129F

5/30/06 Mailed I-129F to NSC

6/9 NOA1

6/30 IMBRA RFE rec'd and sent back to CSC

9/7 NOA2

10/6 File sent to NVC

10/18 File sent to embassy

11/14 Medical

12/6 Interview - visa approved

12/28 Visa issued

2/1/07 Fiancé arrives in US

2/10 Married

AOS

3/27/07 Mailed I-485 to Chicago

3/30 I-485 delivered

4/5 NOA1

4/6 Check cashed

4/13 Biometrics notice rec'd

5/1 Biometrics

5/2 I-485 trx'd to CSC

5/21 I-485 now pending at CSC

7/11 Card production ordered

7/16 Welcome to US notice rec'd

7/17 Approval notice rec'd

7/20 GC rec'd

I-751

4/14/09 Mailed I-751 to CSC

4/16 I-751 delivered

4/16 NOA1

4/30 Check cashed

5/5 NOA1 rec'd

5/16 Biometrics notice rec'd

5/29 Biometrics

6/8 Approved

6/11 Approval notice rec'd

7/9 Card production ordered

7/18 GC rec'd

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.