31 posts in this topic

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiancee had her interview this morning starting at 7:30am.. She skyped me at 12:15pm her time. This is how it went and of course at the end confusing...

First window finger prints

Second call to different window a Filipino reviewed my tax forms, check stubs, affidavit of support and employment letter.

Third window an American reviewed the same as second window and asked her 1) How did we meet 2) Do I work. What I do for work. 3) When was last time I was in Philippines.. That was it. Wait for your number.

Fourth window. Verified her full name and address and said. "Okay maam you can go home now" And that was it.. I take it she is approved as she did not get her passport back etc. Maybe they changed and need to review more or maybe it is just the person handling that end. She said there was a long line and they were moving them through quickly.

Soooooo. Anyone have any thoughts? Is there a website we can go on to check the status or verify the decision??

For those that are not yet at interview stage.. Tell your fiancee to be a bit more pushy and ask if she/he was approved.. Now more waiting.

Good luck to all...

Edited by Larry n Mary

Timeline

Hi Big Bear...same thing happened to my fiance on Jan 22nd. At the end they just told her to go home and wait on an email. Use the link provided here by Michael Moneth, that is where I went to find out if she was approved. All you will need is your MNL#

When I checked there is said they had "issued" her the visa. That made us feel relieved.

Happy to say I picked up my fiance at the airport last saturday and she is here with me now.

Good Luck !!

Timeline

We are very happy for you, may you have a safe flight to the US.

Oooooopppsss .... I am married now and were doing our AOS infact i have my Biometrics on Feb 28, 2013 hihi,,

Wish you all the best on your journey! :D God bless to both of you!

z50aab113cdc92.gif

Our Journey
6/13/2012 Sent I-129F package
6/14/2012 NOA1 --> California Service Center
9/25/2012 NOA2
10/01/2012 NOA2 Hardcopy received
10/01/2012 NVC Received
10/19/2012 Left NVC
11/30/2012 Picked-up Packet from Local Post Office
01/16/2013 Medical
01/23/2013 Interview - In AP

09/24/2013 Visa picked-up from DOMEX
10/10/2013 POE Ft. Lauderdale

10/28/2013 Applied for Social Security Number

01/01/2014 WEDDING IN LAS VEGAS

heart_28.gif

Timeline

CONGRATS BIG BEAR!!!! WAiting to hear from my lovely too! :D She is probably there as we speak!

Our Timeline
Started Talking as friends 7/2011
Became a couple 1/2012
Met in Canada 5/2012
Propsed as I knew she was the woman for me 5/3/2012.
Sent K-1 Off to the Chicago Lockbox 6/11/2012
NoA 1 6/13/2012
NoA 2 12/19/2012
Embassy Intervew 02/07/2013 (APPROVED)
Visa Recieved 2/14/2013
CFO Seminar 2/15/2013
Flight 3/1/2013 POE Detriot, MI, and then home to NC!!!!

Sent off AoS / EAD / AP Packet 7/19

NoA 1 EAD / AP / AOS 7/23

EAD / AP Card Recieved 9/27.

The wonderful world of the AoS....

Thank you once again everyone. I just got off work and logged into the website as noted in the above. Here is the copy and paste. Thanks again to all of you and Good luck in your journey.

Case Creation Date:

08-Jan-2013

Status Updated Date:

06-Feb-2013

We have authorized issuance of your visa. Barring unforeseen problems, the visa packet will be delivered to your designated address by courier service within 7 to 10 working days after the visa issuance date. Do not finalize travel plans, purchase plane tickets, dispose of property, or cease employment until the visa is delivered to you. For visa delivery inquiries, contact 2GO courier service Call Center at (63)(2) 528-7136.

Hi Big Bear...same thing happened to my fiance on Jan 22nd. At the end they just told her to go home and wait on an email. Use the link provided here by Michael Moneth, that is where I went to find out if she was approved. All you will need is your MNL#

When I checked there is said they had "issued" her the visa. That made us feel relieved.

Happy to say I picked up my fiance at the airport last saturday and she is here with me now.

Good Luck !!

My fiancee's address is in Bohol. How many days did it take for your visa to arrive? I see flights I have been eyeing up for a month that are reasonable and I want her here with me March 1 is my goal. I am so tired of skyping :help: , YM etc that I told her it will be a cold day in South Florida ( :lol: ) before I skype regularly again. Then she reminded me of my weekly skypes with my grand daughter. Okay one exception lol. Thanks for your feedback.. I am so relieved and happy.

Timeline

That is exactly what ours said..congrats....I was able to find a cheap flight on just 1 day notice. we used a travel agency in Cebu,here is the email address: worlddreamlandbangkal@yahoo.com the agent was Keken Yogot, she did a great job for us. But you should not actually purchase the ticket until she has her visa in hand and the CFO seminar taken.

My fiance recieved her Visa 7 days after the interview (5 buissness days).

Good luck and hang in there, your almost there. :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

congratulations!!!1

GOD has been WONDERFUL!!!
CR-1 (for Husband):
09/15/2012: Got Married
09/26/2012: Mailed I-130 from Nigeria( delayed by customs)
USCIS stage ( 66 days)
10/12/2012: NOA 1
12/17/2012: NOA 2 (case was transferred to NYC office 11/27/12)
NVC stage ( 20 days)
01/08/2013: Case # and IIN assigned ( file arrived NVC mail room 12/20/12)
01/09/2013: AOS invoiced and paid, DS-3032 emailed and mailed.
01/16/2013: IV invoiced &paid. AOS & IV mailed in one package(arrived 01/18).

01/28/2013: Case complete!!!
04/19/2013: Interview; APPROVED!!!!!
05/13/2013: POE; JFK

N-400: (3 months and 12 days)
Filed N-400 : 2011-06-17
Interview: 2011-09-27
Oath Ceremony: 2011-09-30

IR-5 for Mom Entire process took 5 months exactly
USCIS (22days)

mailed I-130 : 2011-09-30
NOA 1: 2011-10-03 (text & email)
NOA 2: 2011-10-25 (text and email)
NVC: (19 days)
Case entered and # assigned: 2011-11-18
NVC Case COMPLETED: 2011-12-07 ( 43 days from NOA 2 and 65 days from NOA 1)
Interview Date(Lagos): 2012-01- 23
Mom was late for interview
New Interview date: 2012-02-29 : VISA APPROVED

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

She was definitely 'APPROVED' based on my experience some of my friends whom i met during the interview the CO told them you can go home now!! :) Cause they asked me what the CO told me he said " Congratulations you're Approve! it means CO has different ways of saying WELCOME TO THE USA ! :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU !! (F)

:thumbs:Hoping for the best.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Timeline

It looks approved!! Lots had been interviewed and never heard the word approved from the consul and they received their visa!!! So Congrats to you and your fiance!! :thumbs: :thumbs: GOD bless!! :) :)

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

----------------------------------------

K-1 Journey (I-129F)

09/10/2010 ----- Filing date of I-129 F

09/22/2010 ----- NOA 1

02/22/2011 ----- Case being adjudicated

02/28/2011 ----- RFE, Waiver to file 2nd K-1 petition

03/04/2011 ----- RFE reply sent

03/08/2011 ----- RFE received and being reviewed at USCIS

03/17/2011 ----- NOA2 (I-129F approved)

03/23/2011 ----- NOA2 hard copy received

03/29/2011 ----- NVC received our Case

04/04/2011 ----- NVC letter received and case forwarded to US embassy Manila

04/08/2011 ----- US Embassy Manila received our case (Consulate)

04/15/2011 ----- Paid VISA at BPI

04/16/2011 ----- Received Eligibility Letter from US Embassy Manila dated April 8, 2011

04/25/2011 ----- 1st day of Medical

04/26/2011 ----- 2nd day of Medical (I PASSED!! Thank you Lord!!)

05/13/2011 ----- Interview (221g - Case under Administrative Processing "AP")

08/12/2011 ----- Received an email from the embassy "Case is pending review by a consular officer"

----------------------------------------

My blog: All about my writings and essays

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiancee had her interview this morning starting at 7:30am.. She skyped me at 12:15pm her time. This is how it went and of course at the end confusing...

First window finger prints

Second call to different window a Filipino reviewed my tax forms, check stubs, affidavit of support and employment letter.

Third window an American reviewed the same as second window and asked her 1) How did we meet 2) Do I work. What I do for work. 3) When was last time I was in Philippines.. That was it. Wait for your number.

Fourth window. Verified her full name and address and said. "Okay maam you can go home now" And that was it.. I take it she is approved as she did not get her passport back etc. Maybe they changed and need to review more or maybe it is just the person handling that end. She said there was a long line and they were moving them through quickly.

Soooooo. Anyone have any thoughts? Is there a website we can go on to check the status or verify the decision??

For those that are not yet at interview stage.. Tell your fiancee to be a bit more pushy and ask if she/he was approved.. Now more waiting.

Good luck to all...

Hi,

You might want to check it on this website and see if this will help you.

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=WwjqOlbeRYzCYubaSQI+RA==

Wishing you all the best!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.