Ismail+Cassie

CSC as of today for k1 visa is currently processing the current day of......

48 posts in this topic

:bonk: sucks.

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

No the stats as of today say "feb 5 2012" and they lady on the phone said the same thing..so I'm confused at this??

:)

Well I don't think 7.2 months is realistic. But of course if its the wait, it's the wait. Nothing we can do :) but still really no need to jump from 5 months to 7, they should keep up at least the same work movement. But things can speed up later or slow down..only time will show!

Yes the data was updated on February 5th, but if you look right above the chart it says "Field Office Processing Dates for California Service Center as of: December 31, 2012". So it's more than a month old data already.

Actually, when I was going through the K1 stage, I found that the posted data on the website was never accurate. There is no rhyme or reason to how USCIS operates. You get approved when you do. So looking at the timelines, checking the USCIS website and just trying to see where you are up to the in the queue won't tell you anything to go by. Some people waited way longer than I did, others waited less, yet most of us are through. It will happen and probably the best way to make the time go faster, while you are waiting to get married, is to play games with each other, get to know each other even better, and spend as little time as possible checking the website for where they want you to think they are up to...

A watched pot NEVER boils when you think it should, and a watched K1 never gets approved in a hurry!

AOS Timeline
Filed 15th June, 2012
NOA date 18th June
Bio appt 20th July
Transferred to CSC 21st July, 2012
EAD/AP approved 27th August.
Received Green Card 6th October. No Interview. Amazing!
Thanks for all the help, see you again in June 2014

ROC Timeline

Mailed Package 30th June 2014

I-797 received 5th July, 2014

Biometrics Appointment 07/30/2014.

Timeline

All I can say it's not really accurate to rely on. :)

♥♥God gave you to me. I asked Him why, He said, “Because he can fill your life like no one else can.” ♥♥I love you and I really miss you so much luv!♥♥Hope to be with you soon and have a happy family!♥♥

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

If you look at the trend data chart on their website you will see November 2012 is CSC's slowest month in 2 years (though Sep 2011 was close) for processing K-1, and December didn't get much better. No January 2013 data available when I checked last. Most months last year they processed more in a month than they received, and were shrinking backlog. Now that trend has reversed and they are processing fewer than come in in a month, so they are losing ground. Part of this, perhaps a large part seems to be the decision to process "dream act light" applications before having backlogged enough of them to allow fees to pay for additional capability. Tens of thousands of them have been approved in a very few months, and that manpower isn't coming from nowhere. Things will slow more before they speed up. I would say plan on 10 months to NOA-2 and you might be pleasantly surprised if it only takes 8.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

My lawyer told me it could be up to a 12months for NOA2 in 2013 as immigration reform makes its way through Congress which will end up flooding USCIS with millions of applications (up to 11 million), so I guess if we have to wait 8 months or less we may be lucky!

Timeline

My lawyer told me it could be up to a 12months for NOA2 in 2013 as immigration reform makes its way through Congress which will end up flooding USCIS with millions of applications (up to 11 million), so I guess if we have to wait 8 months or less we may be lucky!

I wouldn't panic on that yet, because that legislation will spend months being debated and modified etc etc before it even gets put through. Your lawyer COULD be right, but it's just speculation because nobody knows what the final law will be.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Yea I'm talking about when the legislation passes, K1s could take years through all the paperwork chaos that will ensue. Right now, 8-12 months doesn't look so bad.

I wouldn't panic on that yet, because that legislation will spend months being debated and modified etc etc before it even gets put through. Your lawyer COULD be right, but it's just speculation because nobody knows what the final law will be.

8-12 months makes me pretty sick right now though, even if I tell myself it could be worse.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

8-12 months makes me pretty sick right now though, even if I tell myself it could be worse.

Same here..it's so stupid I'm sorry that just 20 minutes of work is waiting 8 to 10 months to be looked at..but what can we do!

September 5th, 2010: Met
July 26th 2012: Engaged
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I-129F Sent: December 14th, 2012
December 18th 2012: I-129f received at dallas po box
DECEMBER 20th: NOA1 (only found out once hardcopy came in the mail)
December 21st, 2012: Check cashed
Dec 27, 2012: Fiances alien registration number was changed. Proven.
December 29th 2012: Received Noa1 Hard-copy(no txt or email was sent)
Jan. 10th 2013: Happy birthday to my Sweety, first birthday apart in years!
January 15 2013: "mailing adress was changed" (touched?)
May-20-2013 NOA2!!! Exactly 5 months!
May-23-2013 Noa2 hard copy recieved!
June-05-2013 Called NVC, casre recieved, forwared to Ankara

June-10-2013-Ankara revieved packet! *signed by MEHMET* THANKS MEHMET!

June-10-2013-Recieve NVC letter
June-13-2013 Email(Packet) recieved from embassy!!
00-00-2013 Sent packet back to embassy
00-00-13 Interview date set (00-00-13 INTERVIEW,)
00-00-2013 Medical
00-00-2013 Interview(...........!)
00-00-2013 Visa Approved
00-00-2013 US Entry

NEXT STEPS IN US....
00-00-13 Wedding
00-00-13 SSN
00-00-13 AOS packet sent out
event.png event.png <p>

that is the worst part...absolutely nothing can be done.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

were 200 days now guys :( hang on soon we will be okay

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

If you look at the historical trends on the USCIS website over the last three months all visa applications submitted, not just K-1's, have decreased compared to October/September and previous months last year, the concept of millions of visa applications flooding the one California Service Centre is not reality at present.

AOS+EAD Sent 8-9-13

AOS+EAD Received 8-13-13

EAD NOA1 8-13-13

AOS NOA1 8-15-13

AOS+EAD Biometrics 9-17-2013, Walk-In 8-29-2013

EAD Approved 10-15-13

AOS Interview 12-18-13

E-REQUEST 2-3-14

INFOPASS Appointment 2-12-14

AOS Approved 2-24-2014

Timeline

If you look at the historical trends on the USCIS website over the last three months all visa applications submitted, not just K-1's, have decreased compared to October/September and previous months last year, the concept of millions of visa applications flooding the one California Service Centre is not reality at present.

Millions, no. Tens of thousands, yes. The act allowing those currently here illegally who were brought in as children to apply for renewable 2 year permits to stay and work went into effect last September-ish. You can google it, sorry not in a position to post links atm, but close to 100,000 had been approved already last time I checked. That many approvals in that short a time period with a large portion being done at the CSC is not a zero-impact event. Those are not "in line" behind anyone. They expect as many as 500,000 applications before it's all over with (nationally, not CSC only).

Timeline

JULY 18th!,

Yep.

Way to move csc, way to move.

Updated feb 5 2013..

Can someone send me the link that points this out please?

were 200 days now guys :( hang on soon we will be okay

205 days for us today...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.