Mrs D.

N-400 February 2013 Filers

1,139 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I just got the delivery confirmation that my wife's application has made it to Phoenix. Yay!

AOS (from tourist w/overstay)

1/26/10 - NOA

5/04/10 - interview appt - approved

ROC

2/06/12 - NOA date

7/31/12 - card production ordered

N-400

2/08/13 - NOA date

3/05/13 - biometrics appt

6/18/13 - interview - passed!

7/18/13 - oath ceremony

Timeline

I just got the delivery confirmation that my wife's application has made it to Phoenix. Yay!

Mine made it yesterday - waiting on the notification to be processed or check to be cashed... some sign of movement :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Fixed CorinaN - Dallas, TX.

Sent mine today via Express Mail USPS - to the PO Box 660060 Dallas, TX 75266 address, should be there tomorrow at noon.

=================================

N-400: February 2013 Applicants

======================================

USCIS Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox

UserName............|Sent....|ChkCashd|NOA.....|Fprints.|Int Ltr.|Intview.|Oath....|FieldOffice

MRS D...............|02/02/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Dallas, TX

AMBASEL.............|02/04/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Dallas, TX

CorinaN.............|02/05/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Dallas, TX

DND2009.............|02/06/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New York, NY

================================

USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox

UserName............|Sent....|ChkCashd|NOA.....|Fprints.|Int Ltr.|Intview.|Oath....|FieldOffice

STEVIEG2123.........|02/04/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Phoenix, AZ

SCIENCENERD.........|02/04/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Portland, OR

===========================================================================

USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)

ECG19...............|02/02/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Seattle, WA

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:

1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.

2. Please make sure you are using Rich Text Editor as your message setting.

3. Click "Reply" on the most recent/updated posting version of this list.

4. Type your name in CAPS

5. Ensure the "..." line up

6. Add yourself in date order by "sent" date

7. Remove the "Quote Coding" at the top and bottom of the list.

8. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size [2]

9. Red Font="I'm A United States Citizen"!

Edited by DND2009

Mine made it yesterday - waiting on the notification to be processed or check to be cashed... some sign of movement :)

Mine got there Monday morning at 8am. I'm anxiously waiting for the same!

See my timeline for my expedited I-130 application due to military pcs

n-400

Expedited naturalization (under s 319(b) INA) due to military pcs

n-400 sent: 2013-02-02

NOA1: 2013-02-15

Biometrics date rec: 2013-02-15

Biometrics date: 2013-03-07 (EB walk in 2013-02-20)

Second biometrics: 2013-03-19 (First set unclassifiable)

Inline for interview: 2013-03-21

Testing/interview date: 2013-03-27

Oath ceremony: 2013-03-27

Moving to Germany! 2013-04-13

I'm A United States Citizen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Here we go again (hopefully the last time). We mailed my husband's paperwork this afternoon to the Phoenix Lockbox. Our local office is San Diego. Can someone please add us?

Thank you. And good luck to everyone on this thread. :)

pkyxguryrufud.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Here we go again (hopefully the last time). We mailed my husband's paperwork this afternoon to the Phoenix Lockbox. Our local office is San Diego. Can someone please add us?

Thank you. And good luck to everyone on this thread. :)

MRS D...............|02/02/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Dallas, TX

AMBASEL.............|02/04/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Dallas, TX

CORINAN.............|02/05/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Dallas, TX

DND2009.............|02/06/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New York, NY

STEVIEG2123.........|02/04/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Phoenix, AZ

SCIENCENERD.........|02/04/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Portland, OR

HEDI................|02/06/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|San Diego, CA

ECG19...............|02/02/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Seattle, WA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I am so angry I choose USPS !! Today, after 24h since I went to the post office and left my package there, my package was still in the city I live :( cuz I have a tracking number and I could see. It's gonna get there next week !! We thought we will save some money since all this process is so expensive but now if I could take my package back I would pay 200 $ just to send it with FEDEX.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline

I am so exited to join you guys..I sent my N400 February 2 but my 90 days date was in January 22 2013 so I figured waiting a few days after the 90 days would be a better idea .. But I am really anxious right..please share experience to help trough this waiting time.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline

CORINAN.............|02/05/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Dallas, TX

DND2009.............|02/06/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|New York,

JOSHUE .............|02/06/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Brooklyn, NY

HEDI................|02/06/13|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|San Diego, CA

Timeline

I am so exited to join you guys..I sent my N400 February 2 but my 90 days date was in January 22 2013 so I figured waiting a few days after the 90 days would be a better idea .. But I am really anxious right..please share experience to help trough this waiting time.

You can send the N-400 whenever you want after the proper date to file for it. Doesn't matter if its a few days after or a year after. As long as you file before your 10 year card expires its fine.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

My wife's package was delivered today according the USPS website at 11:18 (less that 22 hours from when it left the Rockefeller Center post office)! We went with the USPS Express Mail route which cost about $19. I chose to waive signature since it was a PO Box.

Timeline

Wait I see people saying they pay over $10 for shipping ... But I only paid $2 did I sent mine to the wrong address

Did you send it regular post mail? or did you send it " express mail " express mail is going to cost more than regular mail. Doesn't mean you sent it to the wrong place/address tho.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline

I fid regular first class I think .. I sent it on February 1 and I still haven't an email notice from them..is that normali see most people got a notice between 3-5 days..or maybe I am just too anxious..

Sorry for the spelling..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.