lostinblue

Protecting the Second Amendment – Why all Americans Should Be Concerned

34 posts in this topic

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1359568603' post='5950321]

the powers that be want to turn you into a battery like in the matrix/

and that's the real reason men have nipples.

i can get on board with this. obamas nipples have always appeared fake to me. gd reptilians.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1359557446' post='5949873]

45-60 rounds per minute sounds like a lot for a civilian.

every pull of the trigger = 1 round fired. time yourself making the finger pull motion and see how many you could possibly fire in 1 minute. i'm betting not towards the upper end of that number cited. it's also provided no jams and that one is very adept at changing out the mags.

additionally, accuracy is highly degraded in rapid fire situations.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

and i can tell you pride yourself in being that minority. gives you a sense of honor, a sense of righteousness.

you seem the alex jones type. my husband has been a hardcore alex jones follower for at least ten years. every argument we have over that dude, and we've had many, i wonder when i'm going to get my question answered. maybe you can answer it..

what do the powers of that be have to gain that they don't already have? are we not all born into debt (albeit some more than others), are we not faithfully turning the wheel without losing our guns or being loaded onto trains bound for death camps? what do you think is ultimately at stake?

lol, Alex Jones is the Rush Limbaugh of the conspiracy theorist types.

To be fair though, the "military industrial complex" is a huge business and there are quite a few people who would do almost anything to keep it going.

To answer your question, well that's simple. Enough is never enough for SOME. Money breeds power. Power in the right hands can be an OK thing, but power in the wrong hands can have devestating consequences. The Alex Jone types seem to believe that everyone will simply be thrown onto trains tomorrow and sent to their doom. The reality is much more complex than that. It's a game of odds. It's about who holds the cards and at what distance they are willing to go to get as much power as they can. Funny thing being is that it's not the guy screaming "I want power." - It's the guy saying that he wants to help that is the one you should be afraid of. Hitler was a genius. He didn't have to demand power, it was given to him, and the more he wanted, the more the people were willing to give it so long as the promises and bringing the people up kept coming. You have to have a large group of people that have lost hope or who have hit a complete rock bottom. - America isn't there yet, nor will we be until we see unemployment truly rise and wages diminish to inflation. The latter being the more likely one to happen first. Those in power today know this, and it's why the 'military industrial complex' is training more and more on US soil. The fun comes when you start forcing people to pay more in taxes to have national guard members at every train station, at every large public event, etc. It will happen eventually. When you reach that point, then you know the tide is starting to turn. It's only a matter of time before some 'incident' real or fabricated (because unfortunately it does happen) causes chaos enough to turn citzens on one another.

It's never about "IF" this happens. It's all about "when" at the end of the day.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Timeline

every pull of the trigger = 1 round fired. time yourself making the finger pull motion and see how many you could possibly fire in 1 minute. i'm betting not towards the upper end of that number cited. it's also provided no jams and that one is very adept at changing out the mags.

additionally, accuracy is highly degraded in rapid fire situations.

what i think you're saying is despite the capability being there, very few humans can actually do it?

lol, Alex Jones is the Rush Limbaugh of the conspiracy theorist types.

Hitler was a genius.

It's never about "IF" this happens. It's all about "when" at the end of the day.

weird, that must be your post piers morgan assessment.

hitler is dead. genius?

you didn't answer my question. what good is power/money if all your subjects/money makers are dead?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1359570279' post='5950397]

what i think you're saying is despite the capability being there, very few humans can actually do it?

yes. and the same applies to the m4 the military uses. unless it's got a never ending supply of ammo, it's never going to even get close to that cited 950 rounds a minute as it too is limited by the same magazines the civilians have. so while it may have the 3 round burst option to "spray and pray" and can empty a mag faster, in real practice i'd place that number no higher than 210-240 rpm.

950 rounds per min = almost 16 rounds/sec. that's 5 trigger pulls (for a 3 round burst) in one second....

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

yes. and the same applies to the m4 the military uses. unless it's got a never ending supply of ammo, it's never going to even get close to that cited 950 rounds a minute as it too is limited by the same magazines the civilians have. so while it may have the 3 round burst option to "spray and pray" and can empty a mag faster, in real practice i'd place that number no higher than 210-240 rpm.

950 rounds per min = almost 16 rounds/sec. that's 5 trigger pulls (for a 3 round burst) in one second....

I think the fastest my friends and I ever did, firing semi-auto, was dump a 20 round clip in about 4.5 seconds.

And there is the overheating problem to consider. I remember practicing FPF, and over half of those M16's overheated and started malfunctioning after firing less than 60 rounds.

Timeline

weird, that must be your post piers morgan assessment.

hitler is dead. genius?

you didn't answer my question. what good is power/money if all your subjects/money makers are dead?

If it weren't for Stalin, Hitler more than likely would have gotten what he wanted in Europe. Even the smartest individuals make mistakes.

As I said, it's not about the subjects being dead. It's about convincing a majority that the minority need to be silenced. That's how it's always been done. You turn the people against those who oppose those in power. Silence the opposition.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

As I said, it's not about the subjects being dead. It's about convincing a majority that the minority need to be silenced. That's how it's always been done. You turn the people against those who oppose those in power. Silence the opposition.

so this is strictly obama's sheeple against the obamaphobes? how boring. i like alex's version better.

We also believe that people who have been adjudicated as incompetent should be simultaneously examined to determine whether they should be allowed the right to retain/purchase firearms.

Examined to determine? Are we saying that certain people that are adjudicated as incompetent should still be allowed to buy and own guns? Really? And then you still want me to take this seriously?

Timeline

so this is strictly obama's sheeple against the obamaphobes? how boring. i like alex's version better.

Who the hell mentioned anything about Obama?

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Who the hell mentioned anything about Obama?

is the president not the power you oppose?

You turn the people against those who oppose those in power. Silence the opposition.