YSRBC

Interview Tomorow !!!

29 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hope that your interview is successful by now :)

Congrats........................

My wife is going to be interviwed next week and I was told that the security guards at the entrance do not allow to take big file full of papers of documents with you for the interview and they only allow very small thin folder together with your appointment letter and passport, is that true?

Regarding tax extension, are you talking about year 2011 or 2012. If they are talking about year 2012, it is too early to file for year 2012..

The final question is did they ask your fiance all those question, like her hobbies and all these stuff before and matched it with yours ? cause in my case they never asked me about my hobbies and what I like and how I spend my day..

Look forward to hear from you.

Edited by livetolove

Timeline

Ty evrything went well The Co asked me More than 20 question and I did answer them all ... but she said that she need me to get my fiance's Recent Federal Tax Extension so going back there tomorow lol

Here is Some of the Questions The CO Asked me :)

1. What is your fiancée’s full name?

2. Where was your fiancée born?

3. Where does your fiancée live?

4. What is your fiancée’s occupation?

5. And what’s her post at Job!!!

6. Witch school your fiancé Graduated from! :P

7. When?

8. Has you fiancée ever been married?

9. When did your fiancée divorce?

10. Why didn’t your fiancée’s previous marriages work out?

11. Does your fiancée have any children?

12. How old are they?

13. Do the children live with your fiancée?

1. How and where did both of you meet? Please describe in detail.

2. When did you meet in person?

3. Has your fiancée ever visited you in your country?

4. …. How many times?

5. …. when?

6. ….. How long she stayed?

7. Do you know any of your fiancée’s friends?

8. What are your wedding plans?

9. How do u call your fiancé ( her name or other name ) Crazy Co

10. Where you are planning to live in the state?

11. Where is that state ( west north …. ) lol

And there’s other one that I can’t remember lol

She tried to make it hard for me lol but I answered to all the Questions

My wife is going to be interviwed next week and I was told that the security guards at the entrance do not allow to take big file full of papers of documents with you for the interview and they only allow very small thin folder together with your appointment letter and passport, is that true?

Regarding tax extension, are you talking about year 2011 or 2012. If they are talking about year 2012, it is too early to file for year 2012..

The final question is did they ask your fiance all those question, like her hobbies and all these stuff before and matched it with yours ? cause in my case they never asked me about my hobbies and what I like and how I spend my day..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Federal Tax extension, does that mean she hasn't done her tax returns from 2011? It sure sounds like you will get your visa! Very happy for you :0

Yess DEstiny64 i give them The 2011 ones coz its early to file the 2012 ones :P and i hope evrything goes good :) hope all the best for u too

Timeline

===>Yes it is True ! Bags r not allowed ! had to tk my 2 photos albums , Big file and 2 Small ones in my hand so had to let my bag with my uncle who were waiting for me at the coffee on the other side of the Street :)

[/size]

===> 2011 Ones .... like u said It's Early to file For 2012 ones :)

===> No . They Didn't ... Just double check all the documents befor interview and Ur fiancé will be able to answer to all Questions If You both talk evryday :) ... Hope all the Best For you ....

Edited by YSRBC

Timeline

===>Yes it is True ! Bags r not allowed ! had to tk my 2 photos albums , Big file and 2 Small ones in my hand so had to let my bag with my uncle who were waiting for me at the coffee on the other side of the Street :)

[/size]

===> 2011 Ones .... like u said It's Early to file For 2012 ones :)

===> No . They Didn't ... Just double check all the documents befor interview and Ur fiancé will be able to answer to all Questions If You both talk evryday :) ... Hope all the Best For you ....

you mean my wife can take photo album, post cards, phone logs, letters etc with her ? does it has to be a very thin folder?

Timeline

you mean my wife can take photo album, post cards, phone logs, letters etc with her ? does it has to be a very thin folder?

She can Take Evrything she wants ... just make sure she dosnt tk a Bag to the consulate coz they dont allow bags in ... ! for me i did took all my stuff from my bag and left it to my uncl ... Even tough the CO Didnt See anything of it ( albums . facebook & skype conversation . E-mails . letters . plan toickets and a lot of other things proofs ) ... Maybe i got lucky and she didnt need to look at them ... so i advice u to tell ur wife to tk evrything she may need as a proof .

Timeline

Congrats!!! :thumbs:

Met online : 2009
Married : 07/28/2010

USCIS
Send I-130 : 06/08/2011
Touched : 06/13/2011
got a NOA1 by e-mail and SMS : 06/15/2011
got "I-797C" hard copy of NOA1 : 06/20/2011
got RFE "I-797E" : 10/15/2011
RFE Reply : 12/15/2011
Touched : 12/16/2011
I-130 Approved : 12/20/2011
got "I-797" hard copy of NOA2 : 12/24/2011
Your I-130 was approved in 183 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Case Number : 01/13/2012
Pay "$88" AOS Bill and e-mailed DS-3032 : 02/08/2012
Email from NVC, DS-3032 Accepted : 02/09/2012
AOS Fee Shows PAID : 02/09/2012
IV fee invoiced "$404" : 02/10/2012
IV fee invoiced "$230" : 04/18/2012
Pay "$230" IV Bill : 04/30/2012
IV Fee Shows PAID : 05/02/2012
Send AOS and IV packet : 06/09/2012
AOS and IV packet Received : 06/22/2012
Case completed at NVC : 06/29/2012

Interview Date : 08/28/2012 "Denied"

Case Reaffirmed : 07/16/2013

Second interview - Approved : 10/24/2013

Visa Issued : 10/29/2013

Visa in hand : 10/31/2013

For more details please visit my timeline

485.gif

No She is not ! she's An American Lady :) And She's Good Hope Your fiancé or wife will Be interviewed by here :)

guess what, there are Asian Americans!! they're Americans like any other!

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

No She is not ! she's An American Lady :) And She's Good Hope Your fiancé or wife will Be interviewed by here :)

ah ok, she does 2 jobs there, vice consul and CO at the same time, cause she notarized our marriage license with seal having her name,etc, just couple of days before the 1st interview at the ACS unit of the consulate, she happened to be the CO who interviewed me 2x times. she wears glasses, late twenties or early thirties, sharp attitude. congratulation bro.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.