macadamias

How much money do you need to travel?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello I was wondering how much money do you need to travel?

Upon arriving to the NAIA 1 airport, how much do you pay?

Is it enough I set aside Php 3,000.00 or more?

Then when you get to GUAM then HAWAII do you need some extra USD to buy food there and drinks?

Thank you very much in advance.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

1,620 pesos for the Travel Tax. Check if this is already included in your air fare. If not, you will pay this at NAIA.

550 pesos for the Terminal Fee. This is paid at NAIA.

Don't forget about terminal fee and travel tax at NAIA. 550php terminal fee and 1,620php for travel tax.

You are going to want US dollars for Guam and Hawaii not php.

Airline should provide meal service. If not you might want to bring more since airport food can be pricey.

My plan is to send my fiancee at minimum $100 to travel from Manila to USA. I want to be at ease just in case layovers delays etc. It might be up to $200. Just depends on if I ready anything here that changes my thoughts due to delays or problems. I think we all have to look at layover times etc as once you hit USA domestic flights charge for EVERYTHING. The last thing I want is a hungry and irrated filipina when she arrives :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.