curious wife

call log from petitioneer or beneficiary?

18 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I understand that, but it is still not HIGHLY "required" it's Highly recommended.

For Nigeria anything that is Highly recommended should be looked at as required the chances are someone was turned down because they didnt supply enough evidence. As far as front loading when you file the petition you supply all of the documents that are required by USCIS and then you supply proof of your relationship plane tickets, hotel stays copy of passport stamps pictures, letters from both family talking about thier knowledge of the relationship, phone logs, fb chats, skype, yahoo (whatever method of communication you used send proof of ongoing communication. You dont have to send everything but send enough to show you have a true relationship. If you did not front load then when you are sitting at NVC (for CR-1 spousal)when you submit the application for the visa you can submit the documentation then along with whatever additional proof you have of the ongoing relationship from the time you filed til NVC stage. Then when you get the interview bring more proof from the time of NVC to the interview. Now for K1 if you did not front load someone else will have to answer that because from my understanding it does not sit at NVC long enough to send any additional information but I am not 100 percent sure of that.

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

For Nigeria anything that is Highly recommended should be looked at as required the chances are someone was turned down because they didnt supply enough evidence. As far as front loading when you file the petition you supply all of the documents that are required by USCIS and then you supply proof of your relationship plane tickets, hotel stays copy of passport stamps pictures, letters from both family talking about thier knowledge of the relationship, phone logs, fb chats, skype, yahoo (whatever method of communication you used send proof of ongoing communication. You dont have to send everything but send enough to show you have a true relationship. If you did not front load then when you are sitting at NVC (for CR-1 spousal)when you submit the application for the visa you can submit the documentation then along with whatever additional proof you have of the ongoing relationship from the time you filed til NVC stage. Then when you get the interview bring more proof from the time of NVC to the interview. Now for K1 if you did not front load someone else will have to answer that because from my understanding it does not sit at NVC long enough to send any additional information but I am not 100 percent sure of that.

I think everyone is just misunderstanding me.

My point was just that the second set of call logs was not necessary when they already supplied the first set unless they were providing additional call logs from between the I-130 and the interview.

oldlady.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If you don't send in enough proof that your relationship is genuine they will assume that it is fake or fraud. Its beeter to be over prepared than under prepared where you get a RFE. In the end then that will certainly hold up your case. The burden of proof is on you.

Keep it Real

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.