admortemfidelis

Updates on CSC

65 posts in this topic

I'm not sure about checking on the "group" thing coz there's a note indicted in the login page...

"YOU HAVE CONNECTED TO A U.S. GOVERNMENT COMPUTER. IF YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS THIS SYSTEM, DISCONNECT NOW. All attempts to access and use this system and/or its resources are subject to keystroke monitoring and recording. Everyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring and is advised that if such reveals possible evidence of criminal activity or abuse of authority, the information will be reported to authorities for action. Unauthorized access attempts or use in excess of documented authority may subject you to a fine and/or imprisonment in accordance with Title 18, USC, Section 1030 or administrative penalties or dismissal."

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

186 days and still no news I hope our senator responds our comply saying we are approved :) finger crossed

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

I'm not sure about checking on the "group" thing coz there's a note indicted in the login page...

"YOU HAVE CONNECTED TO A U.S. GOVERNMENT COMPUTER. IF YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS THIS SYSTEM, DISCONNECT NOW. All attempts to access and use this system and/or its resources are subject to keystroke monitoring and recording. Everyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring and is advised that if such reveals possible evidence of criminal activity or abuse of authority, the information will be reported to authorities for action. Unauthorized access attempts or use in excess of documented authority may subject you to a fine and/or imprisonment in accordance with Title 18, USC, Section 1030 or administrative penalties or dismissal."

monalisa, if you are scared of that, you can actually check the status without logging in. What i did is, i wrote all the receipts numbers from my group on an excel sheet, and every once in a while i check them. true, it takes me at least 15 minutes :P

Mai, 186??? it must really be excruciating all this waiting. I'll keep my fingers crossed and say a pray for you :)

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Everytime I see you post, I'm hoping to hear you finally got your NOA2. Hope it comes soon for you.

We are staying in prayer constantly...

I just received (Seconds ago) a response from the USCIS following me putting in a Service Request on the 9th of Jan and received the following...

--------------------------------------------

The status of this service request is:

Thank you for your inquiry. We have updated your address in our system. You should receive a duplicate receipt notice within 30 days.

We are experiencing a longer processing period than what is currently reflected on our national website. Your I-129F, Petition for Alien fiancé, is pending review. We recognize your interest in a final determination on your pending petition. The California Service Center is committed to processing this workload, and will be making every effort to finish reviewing your case as soon as available under our resource constraints. If your Form I-129F remains pending 120 days or more from the date of this response, you may call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 to inquire further about the status of your pending petition.

Thank you

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Sahs...so you can call back and inquire another 120 days? Gee, what a relief! :wacko:

But in all seriousness, I hope you get it soon. Our NOA1 came 20 days after yours, so we are at 171 over here...CSC as well...keep us all posted and I'll do the same. Hang in there. You'll be with your baby soon!

Timeline

Sahs...so you can call back and inquire another 120 days? Gee, what a relief! :wacko:

But in all seriousness, I hope you get it soon. Our NOA1 came 20 days after yours, so we are at 171 over here...CSC as well...keep us all posted and I'll do the same. Hang in there. You'll be with your baby soon!

Will do lovecouple... Obviously we are quite unpleased about the delay, but we're keeping our faith and hopes up to receive something from them soon.

Indeed, they basically said to leave them alone for awhile, but I seriously doubt that it will be much longer now. We're so far over, I'm sure the dust collecting atop our petition is starting to become a bit embarrassing. :hehe:

All the best,

Sahs

Edited by Sahs

Timeline

We are staying in prayer constantly...

I just received (Seconds ago) a response from the USCIS following me putting in a Service Request on the 9th of Jan and received the following...

--------------------------------------------

The status of this service request is:

Thank you for your inquiry. We have updated your address in our system. You should receive a duplicate receipt notice within 30 days.

We are experiencing a longer processing period than what is currently reflected on our national website. Your I-129F, Petition for Alien fiancé, is pending review. We recognize your interest in a final determination on your pending petition. The California Service Center is committed to processing this workload, and will be making every effort to finish reviewing your case as soon as available under our resource constraints. If your Form I-129F remains pending 120 days or more from the date of this response, you may call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 to inquire further about the status of your pending petition.

Thank you

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

I was told the same thing. So I guess it's a standard reply they have. Last night I tried filing an e-request and it said that an inquiry was already made and i have to wait for 30 days until i can file an e-request again. so 120 days or 30 days I'd like to call after whichever is earlier. haha. I really hope we all hear from them soon coz all this waiting is so frustrating.

Timeline

we are 190 days and still no news..

Edited by -=Mai and Timmy=-

Timeline

Will do lovecouple... Obviously we are quite unpleased about the delay, but we're keeping our faith and hopes up to receive something from them soon.

Indeed, they basically said to leave them alone for awhile, but I seriously doubt that it will be much longer now. We're so far over, I'm sure the dust collecting atop our petition is starting to become a bit embarrassing. :hehe:

All the best,

Sahs

hold on sis we were be able to track it down an have the approval soon!!

well I filed in July also and I'm still waiting :(

meet Sept 2008 in Chicago
He left back to Palestine Aug 2010
I went to Palestine May 30,2012
6/13/2012 Married in Palestine
7/04/2012 arrived back in Chicago
7/25/2012 mailed in I-130
7/26/2012 NOA 1 arrived. to be serviced in California
3/3/2013 our baby was born !!!!

6/17/2013 Case transferred to Local city

11/13/2013 interview at Chicago

1/27/2014 RFE DNA test

3/7/2014 RFE completed and mailed in

5/12/2014 **I-130 APPROVED** !! 652 days

6/3/2014 NVC received case

7/11/2014 choice of agent signed

7/19/2014 pay AOS bill, send aos packet

7/22/2014 NVC received AOS papers

8/20/2014 send IV packet

8/25/2014 NVC received IV papers

8/27/2014 pay IV bill

9/9/2014 DS-260 completed

9/15/2014 AOS checklist

9/24/2014 NVC scanned aos

10/29/2014 "paid" turned to "n/a"

10/31/2014 called NVC and confirmed case complete

11/4/2014 email with interview scheduled

12/15/2014 INTERVIEW

02/20/2015 I-601 waiver received @ Nebraska

07/14/2015 I-601 waiver APPROVED

8/10/2015 ceac changed from refused to ready

8/12/2015 visa was issued !!!!!!

8/25/2015 POE Chicago, no questions asked about waiver

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Just got off the phone with Tier 1. Im an 8/7/12 filer. Her response to my question about what date they were processing was. They're behind (CSC) but you're close. Close enough to start calling back every week. She wouldn't let me put in a service request for outside processing time either. Anyone get thus kind of response before?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.