aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Happy Friday Everyone. I'm trying to kill time before the ultrasound. Michael just got back from his interview. Sounds like it went well, they are going to call Tuesday or Wednesday with the final decision - I need more fingers to cross :yes:

Julie -- Yeah for Michael -- that is just wonderful. Hopefully we will all be :dance:-ing for him next week.

And you -- the suspense is KILLING me!!!

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Ladies & Eric...

I'm abt to leave work to go shop and get some things ready for my daughter's b-day party tomorrow. Her b-day is today so we'll probably go out to dinner or bowling it's up to her. I still can't believe she is 9 yrs old :no: she's getting to be a big girl!!!

I'll try to check in later but if not have a wonderful weekend.

Edited by nyseness

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Ladies & Eric...

I'm abt to leave work to go shop and get some things ready for my daughter's b-day party tomorrow. Her b-day is today so we'll probably go out to dinner or bowling it's up to her. I still can't believe she is 9 yrs old :no: she's getting to be a big girl!!!

I'll try to check in later but if not have a wonderful weekend.

Happy Birthday Anna's daughter (L)

Good luck on the job Michael.

Have a good weekend everyone.

I am so upset and mad :angry: My boss just told me today that starting this Monday, I have to go to afternoon shift :ranting: I HATE afternoons. I will never see Tony or any of my family or friends for that matter. I have had enough of this damn job. The lady that is on 2nd shift now is coming back to days because she has "issues" with her babysitter and her kids. That's not my problem! How come I get punished? Life sucks :angry:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: Timeline
I am so upset and mad :angry: My boss just told me today that starting this Monday, I have to go to afternoon shift :ranting: I HATE afternoons. I will never see Tony or any of my family or friends for that matter. I have had enough of this damn job. The lady that is on 2nd shift now is coming back to days because she has "issues" with her babysitter and her kids. That's not my problem! How come I get punished? Life sucks :angry:

Sorry Rhonda :( . I feel for her but I agree that you shouldn't have to pay for her problems. It's always something.

Timeline

Sorry Rhonda :( . I feel for her but I agree that you shouldn't have to pay for her problems. It's always something.

Ditto. That sucks.

Timeline

:no::no:

Rhoda:

Have you tried simply telling them no. I find it intrusive and insulting that some jobs think they have this right to uproot you from your fixed schedule. I find simply sticking to a firm but polite " I am sorry , about ______ problems she is facing, however, Im sorry but I cannot change the times I am working on a short notice like this. Are you under some kindah of contract where your employer reserves the right to change you hours whenever they feel like it. Unless you are I dont see how they can fire you, becuase you have other obligations. Of course though you would never want to risk it, not while going through this process.

2/1/2010- AOS , EAD. AP Mailed via USPS priority mail

2/3/2010- Received - via USPS delivery tracking

2/9/2010- Check Cashed

2/9/2010- NOA 1 Received for 131, 765, 485

2/17/2010- Received letter for biometrics

2/19/2010- Completed biometrics via early "walk in'

2/22/2010- Touched on I-765, 48

2/24/2010- Case transferred to CSC

4/2/2010 Card Production Ordered for I-765, AP touched (Yea!!)

4/8/10- Approval notice for I-765 sent via email/ AP touched

4/10/2010 Received AP.

4/12/10 Received EAD-

7/6/10 Contacted USCIS because now Outside normal processing time

7/23/10 Got RFE asking for proof of legitimate marriage- 1page and 1/4 of proofs

8/23/10 sent off RFE response via Expressmail

8/24/10 Received by CSC

9/2/10 Email from USCIS- Card Production Ordered

Happy Friday Everyone. I'm trying to kill time before the ultrasound. Michael just got back from his interview. Sounds like it went well, they are going to call Tuesday or Wednesday with the final decision - I need more fingers to cross :yes:

Julie -- Yeah for Michael -- that is just wonderful. Hopefully we will all be :dance:-ing for him next week.

And you -- the suspense is KILLING me!!!

I know Mindy me too I cant wait to hear the details of the ultrasound hurry up Julie :D ...fingers crossed for Micheal..good luck.

Rhonda ~ that sucks so what hours are considered 2nd shift (I shoudl know since I work shift work but mine hours vary every shift)

Anna ~ Happy B-day to your daughter.

Well I just got back from a day with my parents we checked out 2 hotels for the wedding a Doubletree and a Wyndham....To start our appointment at the Doubletree was at 10:00 and the lady did not meet with us till 10:20 so that started out with a bad vibe..the hotel was nice but I just didnt like the sales lady (or shall I say girl) she was very young and not very informative...I really was hoping to like the Doubletree because of its location, but the sales girl really disappointed me so I will not be having the wedding there...Now on the other hand I really loved the Wyndham, the sales lady was very nice and very very informative....I am hopeing to have it there but it may be a little out of our price range..but we will see....I hate to say it but I know my parents will pay for what ever I want but they are really wanting a pool put in at thier house and I dont want to take away some of thier pool money for my wedding :innocent: .

So anyway enough about wedding stuff...hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

Tenika ~ I took a risk and got Adrian a watch off that web site I talked about earlier and I should recieved it soon...I will let you know if it is reliable or not.

Until later, Joanna

Edited by jkb919

10/25/2005 - I-129F packet mailed to TSC

11/03/2005 - NOA 1 from CSC

11/07/2005 - Check cashed

02/03/2006 - NOA2 by e-mail

05/03/2006 - Leave for Jamaica

05/09/2006 - Interview "VISA APPROVED"

05/15/2006 - Return from Jamaica

05/22/2006 - Called off the wedding and Adrian left

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ditto. That sucks.

Double ditto. That sucks.

1/1/05 We met

7/19/05 Trip back to Negril

8/28/05 Trip back to Negril, became engaged

12/31/05 WEDDING!!!!

1/22/06 Still patiently waiting for certified marriage certificate

1/28/06 Trevor finally receives cmc, now let's see how long it takes

to get to me

2/20/06 Received cmc, other problems begin

2/24/06 Sent away for divorce decree from previous marriage

2/25/06 Changed name on passport

2/25/06 Trevor kind of ticked I forgot about divorce decree

3/20/06 Sent off I-130

3/30/06 Received NOA1

4/19/06 Trip to Negril

5/8/06 I-129F Mailed

5/22/06 Received NOA1

7/3/06 Received IMBRA request

7/6/06 Sent off IMBRA request

7/6/06 Received email notice that I130 sent to CSC

7/10/06 I130 touched

7/13/06 129F touched

8/3/06 I129f and I130 APPROVED!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The results are in: IT'S A BOY!!! :dance::dance:

Rhonda - Sorry they are changing your schedule. Don't they ASK you about these things... what if you had some sort of problem like the other lady?

Anna - Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Joanna - I hope you find a hotel you like. Are there are other options for you to look at?

Hope everyone has a great weekend :D(L)

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

Timeline

Rhonda - Sorry they are changing your schedule. Don't they ASK you about these things... what if you had some sort of problem like the other lady?

Joanna - I hope you find a hotel you like. Are there are other options for you to look at?

Congrats (L)

CONGRATS!!! is it going to be a Jr. or do you have names picked out yet?

And to your questions, I for sure want it at a hotel, so out of town guest dont have to worry about transportation they can just stay at the hotel where the wedding is. Most of the hotels I am looking at are on International Dr which is a big time tourist area with lots of things to do.

10/25/2005 - I-129F packet mailed to TSC

11/03/2005 - NOA 1 from CSC

11/07/2005 - Check cashed

02/03/2006 - NOA2 by e-mail

05/03/2006 - Leave for Jamaica

05/09/2006 - Interview "VISA APPROVED"

05/15/2006 - Return from Jamaica

05/22/2006 - Called off the wedding and Adrian left

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:lol::lol: Definitely not a Jr.!! Michael's real name is Lesbert - no way :lol: We're thinking about Elias right now, but open to other names - we'll see how many times we change our minds before he's born.

CONGRATS!!! is it going to be a Jr. or do you have names picked out yet?

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.