aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Mrs Squitto - I actually called USCIS about that. They recommended to do what you are doing - just send nothing and if you get an RFE, then you can send the vaccination supplement at that time. The guy said to do it that way because some officers (who are doing the processing, I can't remember what they are called) RFE it and some don't.

I called around to civil surgeons to see how difficult it would be to get it in the first place, I found a really nice place that made it simple so I decided to get it done and send it with the original submission so we wouldn't have a chance of an RFE. That and I was afraid of it passing through and then getting to the interview and have them request it and I didn't have it.

any assistance with the vaccination supplement question will be greatly appreciate :thumbs:

Good morning. We didn't include our vaccination supplement with our AOS petition. Luckily, we got it filled out before our interview because the officer asked for it. She said our petition would be imcomplete without it.

I'm trying to do the same thing too. So far, I haven't had much luck with getting through to the doctors just to talk to someone. I was on hold with one of them for 15 minutes....I gave up. That is my job today. Trying to find one. Roy only got two shots in JA -- I want this over and done with!!

Good luck. I called twenty doctor offices before I found one. It was an hour drive but worth it. And they only charged us $11.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline

Ok...for those dealing with the vaccinations and civil surgeons...here is a thread about the doctor that I used...they did it all through phone, fax, and mail. If your SO's vaccinations are not all up to date all you need to do is go to the local health department and get them and then go through this doc. Your form only needs to be filled out by a civil surgeon the shots don't have to be performed by them. I am sure you could call this doc's office and they would tell you what vaccinations you have to have and they will be happy to help. I know of some people that have used this doc all the way from Pennyslvania and Virginia. Hope it can help some of you.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=61575

Ok I guess that link is from the old forums and it won't work... I don't remember the information compeletly but I do remember the name...

Micheal O'Keeffe from OCCUHEALTH in seattle. If you do a search for in the civil surgeon locator you should be able to find it...talk to the receptionist Denise (or anyone if she isn't there). They only charged me $35 and were extremely nice and helpful...and like I said I did it through the phone, fax, and mail. I am off to our biometrics but I will try and hunt down the info and phone number later...if anyone wants it.

Jamie :star:

Timeline

Jamie - good luck getting biometrics done today. The EAD should come very soon.

Minday & Roy - Tomorrow is your day (F)

Dee - you have lots of help here so take your time filling out the paperwork and ask questions.

Jonesie - we're still waiting for Damien's green card. It's been almost 6 months so we'll be going back to USCIS very soon.

To everyone else - have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you next week.

Filed: Other Timeline

Dee: A few months ago Mr P had the hiccup thing (I know David is probably over this now, but if it comes back...) and my mum has this natural remedy book. Guess what was suggested to cure the hiccups? Half an orange! After four days of "noise in my head", an orange cured it.

Now you tell me :lol: It was quite nerve racking. Now we know :thumbs:

Hi all,

Dee, aren't you near the KC area? I just put in MO for the state and retrieved a whole list of Civil Surgeons but not sure exactly where you are. Don't panic girl, its not THAT bad.

A bunch in KC and one in Independence, etc. I thought you were in Kansas City but I may be wrong on that.

Yes, did a few in our area but, after calling, they were no longer there, so I will put in the independence zip code and see what I get.....Thanks!!! I think my search was too narrow.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Timeline

Jamie...Good luck tomorrow. :yes:

Michele, how's your honey feeling? Did he go to the doctor?

Lee

Thanks for thinking of me Lee. He did go to the hospital and they gave him antibiotics(injection) and muscle relaxants(for uncontrolable shaking) and a few days off work. He's feeling a little better but is very tired. I found out that the reason he doesn't like going to doctors is that he's afraid of shots. He knows that I go to the allergist and get injections every couple of weeks and he asked me if I cried when I got them. :o He has bad allergies too and I'm afraid that when he arrives here he will develop new allergies and have to get injections too. I better research natural remedies :P

Michele

Michele, good to know he's feeling better. He is just too cute...wanting to know if you cry when you get shots. Forget the allergy shot...what is he going to do if he has to go through allergy TESTING when he gets here :crying::help: . Now, that is going to be something! I went through the testing some years ago and if they still do it the same way[b]...OUCH and ITCH! :crying::crying:

Lee[/b]

:lol::yes:

Filed: Other Timeline

David is watching Superman for the 4th time, like it's his 1st.... drive's me insane :blink:, it dosen't matter what movie he'll watch it over and over, He's yelling at the screen, like he dosen't know whats going to happen next :lol: Keeps asking me to watch with him, It's the very first one to make it so bad, I don't have to tell you how many times I've seen superman 1. :wacko:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

Jamie - did you send in a copy of just your shots record from the medical appt in Kingston, or did you send a copy of that and vaccination records?

I don't think D brought his vaccination records from home, just his medical info from the Kgn appt (but that does have listed all the shots he got done, all eleven of them :blush:). Will that suffice for AOS packet or should we have Mommy send the vaccination records via mail from JA?

Ok...for those dealing with the vaccinations and civil surgeons...here is a thread about the doctor that I used...they did it all through phone, fax, and mail. If your SO's vaccinations are not all up to date all you need to do is go to the local health department and get them and then go through this doc. Your form only needs to be filled out by a civil surgeon the shots don't have to be performed by them. I am sure you could call this doc's office and they would tell you what vaccinations you have to have and they will be happy to help. I know of some people that have used this doc all the way from Pennyslvania and Virginia. Hope it can help some of you.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=61575

Ok I guess that link is from the old forums and it won't work... I don't remember the information compeletly but I do remember the name...

Micheal O'Keeffe from OCCUHEALTH in seattle. If you do a search for in the civil surgeon locator you should be able to find it...talk to the receptionist Denise (or anyone if she isn't there). They only charged me $35 and were extremely nice and helpful...and like I said I did it through the phone, fax, and mail. I am off to our biometrics but I will try and hunt down the info and phone number later...if anyone wants it.

Jamie :star:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
David is watching Superman for the 4th time, like it's his 1st.... drive's me insane :blink:, it dosen't matter what movie he'll watch it over and over, He's yelling at the screen, like he dosen't know whats going to happen next :lol: Keeps asking me to watch with him, It's the very first one to make it so bad, I don't have to tell you how many times I've seen superman 1. :wacko:

I feel your pain :yes: Some Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays - I'm stuck watching WWE wrestling and the NBA channel almost every night. I REALLY dislike watching them both. But he has to watch Will & Grace with me or a Lifetime movie :whistle:

Edited by sjb1221

Timeline

I hear you on the NBA channel :(

For those of you that have DirecTV, you can now get JA programming!

HypeTV is available for monthly subscription ($10.00) with DTV - their website has more details.

I'm :angry: because we have Comcast, but almost tempted to get DTV in one room so we can both watch the hype!

I feel your pain :yes: Some Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays - I'm stuck watching WWE wrestling and the NBA channel almost every night. I REALLY dislike watching them both. But he has to watch Will & Grace with me or a Lifetime movie :whistle:

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Well, I just made Roy's appointment. He needs all his shots (besides two) and the doctor won't just give him the shots he needs and do the paperwork without doing an exam too. It's gonna cost $150.00 for everything. :bonk:

The girl seemed to completely understand what I was talking about (that made me feel better). I am not too happy about having to pay $150.00 -- but, the doctor is close to our house and the appointment is for next Friday. I am more than happy to pay for the convenience.

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Jonesie ~ Did ya'll take any pics on your wedding day???

Mindy ~ I see you down there!! Are you getting nervous....tomorrow is the big day!!

10/25/2005 - I-129F packet mailed to TSC

11/03/2005 - NOA 1 from CSC

11/07/2005 - Check cashed

02/03/2006 - NOA2 by e-mail

05/03/2006 - Leave for Jamaica

05/09/2006 - Interview "VISA APPROVED"

05/15/2006 - Return from Jamaica

05/22/2006 - Called off the wedding and Adrian left

Timeline

We took pics but I cant find the cord to link the pics from camera to computer :( . I haven't had much time to go to a photolab to put them on disk.

Jonesie ~ Did ya'll take any pics on your wedding day???

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Jonesie -- Thank you!!! I just ordered HypeTv. You know, there is always a catch.....I have to have an International Dish installed. It just never ends with them. So, it's gonna cost $16.10 for the dish, installation is free (right!) and HypeTV is $9.99 a month. They wanted to come tomorrow :lol: HAH...sorry, I've got bigger plans!! :dance:

About tomorrow.......I'm not getting too nervous yet. My friends are now fighting with each other about who is going to go with us. We can only have six people (not counting us) and they all want to attend. I am totally staying out of it.

Our clothes are all ironed (thanks Jonesie!) and we are ready. One of my friends is getting us flowers and another is taking the pictures. I have my something old, new, borrowed and blue.....I think we are pretty good. Roy is cleaning the house today to keep himself occupied. He is REALLY nervous.

After the ceremony we will be going to lunch -- then I have to come back to work. Just for the last hour of the day so I can clean up any messes that happened while I was otherwise "occupied" :lol:

Thanks for all the well wishes. I will let you all know what stupid thing I do -- 'cause you know something will happen. And I PROMISE -- pictures will be posted on Yahoo!!

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Hey everyone (F)

I can't find the cord that links the pics from camera to computer, and I've been so busy after class and work these past few weeks I haven't had time to go to a photolab.

I'm still reading and catching up.

Jojo congrats - I hope you get your interview before May

Anna - I wish you and Javon all the best and godspeed in filing

Eliz - congrats on the progress Henry's making! I will keep you in prayer

Rita - you looked so pretty! Congrats newlywed :)

Mindy - your big day is right around the corner - can't wait to hear about it

Squit - we're in the same boat (massive wedding planning) - have you sent AOS out yet?

SJB - hey sweetie! Still waiting to hear about your greencard?

Jamie - Milo and Nemo are precious :)

Kimone and Sbys - how is pregnancy coming along?

Eric - I wish you and N all the best and an APPROVAL with this case

Thrdancer (sp - I know I jacked it all up LOL) - a black pearl ring? I would love to see pics

Dee/Dave - you'll be fine, take your time and get the papers together before you send them off

Together, AnnTaylor, Luvtravlin, Christine, Tank, Doodle - how are you all ?

Am I forgetting anyone? If so, please charge it to my head and not my heart (still catching up)

My pregnancy is fine. Thank you for asking. I have gained so much weight I am afraid to say how much. I have been reading a book about multiples and it seems I am supposed to be consuming 3000 calories a day. I find myself eating every two hours. That's one good thing about being pregnant. I can eat what I want but I know it will be he-- trying to get it off after!

Married on B2 Visa Nov. 25, 2005

AOS Mailed 5-16-2006

I-485

I-130

I-765

5-17-2006 Received at Chicago Lockbox and signed for

by S. Sandoval

6-1-2006 all cases "touched"

6-5-2006 Received Biometrics appt. for June 14, 2006 2:00 pm Charlotte NC

6-9-06 I-130 and I-765 "touched"

6-17-06 I-485 and I-765 "touched"

7-13-06 Received Interview letter for August 23 in Charlotte.

7-26-2006 Employment authorization "touched"

8-3-2006 Received EAD

Aug. 24 Interviewer gave RFE for brith certificates and criminal record check, Gwinnett Cty. GA

Oct. 24 Sent in all info for RFE

Nov. 9 Welcome letter notice received via email

Nov. 18 greencard received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everyone (F)

Together, AnnTaylor, Luvtravlin, Christine, Tank, Doodle - how are you all ?

Am I forgetting anyone? If so, please charge it to my head and not my heart (still catching up)

Hey Jonesie!

I'm doing great. Hitting JA again in 15 days! Can't wait. This Chicago weather is just too much. Hope ya'll doing good.

Minfay...good luck tomorrow. Have fun! (L) We still haven't hooked up yet! Maybe this spring.

Take care eveyone!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.