aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I remember about 13 yrs ago, I was in court with one of my child abuse cases, and someone called and told me my cat had been killed by a car. Everybody thought I was crying about the kid on my case :no::no:

:lol: you are too much! Seriously though,I hope the kid turned out ok.

One thing that was mentioned was that a lot of animals are going into heat at this time and that female coyotes use it as a bait and trap method...never knew that before
umm, I wish I'd known this a few years ago, Trevor would not have stood a chance :lol::lol::lol:

:thumbs:

Hi Michele,

I see you down there. I am very happy that Tristan is making what seems like a speedy recovery. I know you are probably trying to think of ways to get down there. I don't blame you. :luv:

Actually I think the next step is to get him here :yes:

Goodnight fam -_- . I have to be at work by 6:30 am at the latest :wacko:

It seems like all my hard work is paying off; finally. I got a great review today and the highest % raise in the unit.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I remember about 13 yrs ago, I was in court with one of my child abuse cases, and someone called and told me my cat had been killed by a car. Everybody thought I was crying about the kid on my case :no::no:

:lol: you are too much! Seriously though,I hope the kid turned out ok.

One thing that was mentioned was that a lot of animals are going into heat at this time and that female coyotes use it as a bait and trap method...never knew that before
umm, I wish I'd known this a few years ago, Trevor would not have stood a chance :lol::lol::lol:

:thumbs:

Hi Michele,

I see you down there. I am very happy that Tristan is making what seems like a speedy recovery. I know you are probably trying to think of ways to get down there. I don't blame you. :luv:

Actually I think the next step is to get him here :yes:

Goodnight fam -_- . I have to be at work by 6:30 am at the latest :wacko:

It seems like all my hard work is paying off; finally. I got a great review today and the highest % raise in the unit.

Congrats on your raise :thumbs:

I believe Ms. Squitto wedding is this weekend. And Tashi and Rita's wedding reception is this Saturday. Best wishes to them :luv:

Edited by sjb1221

Filed: Other Timeline
We just got approved -- NO INTERVIEW!! Can you all see me dancing?!?!?!?!?!? :dance: :dance:

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or

to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On July 11, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a

new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

HOT DAMN!!!! Congrats!!!!!

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

well good night everyone...

Jamie so happy to hear your babies came back!!!! my golden ran away last year for a couple of hours and i was SO happy when she came back...although she brought back a dead present for me...but i was still glad she came back!!!

Michelle...

glad to hear tristan is doing much better!!! congrats on your raise!!!!

well i am starting to get annoyed...i have a feeling my rfe was sent to my lawyer and he has not repsonded or called me back in about a week and a half and i am just getting frustrated...i understand if he went on vaca. but at least i feel he could have given me a heads up that was going away...i am just starting to loose my cool...anyway sorry had to vent a little....

Timeline

Hello all,

Just stopped by to say hi.

Sorry I am not too good with names but here goes:

Michelle , happy to hear that Tristan is all better and on the road to sucess.

Jme385- I am late bu tsorry to hear that your babies went missing. Glad to hear that they have returned and are ok. :no: You say Andre is consoling the babies about being sniped? That is hilarious.

I have no comments on the shaving thing, everytime Paul comes up he waits until he goes home to have his 'fellows' shave him- we will have to make a weekly trip for him to shave.

Belwinmills- your big day is coming up :thumbs:

Woogie- you are too funny.

JamaicatoCT- congrats on your big raise.

Nannygirl: did you get the RFE as of yet.

If I missed anyone I am so sorry.

Congrats to you all.

nightie-night

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Hello everybody. I'm bored :wacko: I'm at work waiting til the clock strikes midnight so I can go home :clock: It's been so dead in here lately :ph34r: Where has Squitto been? She must be busy getting ready for her wedding and honeymoon (L)

Five weeks from today Tony and I leave for Jamaica for his surprise birthday trip :dancing::goofy::dance::devil: Yippee!!!

Make sure you guys chat a LOT tomorrow so I'll have plenty of pages to catch up on when I get to work tomorrow :yes:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I have to be at work by 6:30 am at the latest :wacko:

Congrats on your raise :thumbs:

I believe Ms. Squitto wedding is this weekend. And Tashi and Rita's wedding reception is this Saturday. Best wishes to them :luv:

Thanks Shemanya. How are Rita and Tashi doing BTW? We haven't heard from Rita in a while. Please tell her that I think of her often. Her posts were so funny :yes: .

well good night everyone...

Jamie so happy to hear your babies came back!!!! my golden ran away last year for a couple of hours and i was SO happy when she came back...although she brought back a dead present for me...but i was still glad she came back!!!

Michelle...

glad to hear tristan is doing much better!!! congrats on your raise!!!!

well i am starting to get annoyed...i have a feeling my rfe was sent to my lawyer and he has not repsonded or called me back in about a week and a half and i am just getting frustrated...i understand if he went on vaca. but at least i feel he could have given me a heads up that was going away...i am just starting to loose my cool...anyway sorry had to vent a little....

Call your attorney's office today or if you can go to the office in person. If the attorney is on vacation I'm surprised that they wouldn't leave a voice mail stating so.

Most of the attorney's I know will check their messages even if they are on vacation.

Five weeks from today Tony and I leave for Jamaica for his surprise birthday trip :dancing::goofy::dance::devil: Yippee!!!

Make sure you guys chat a LOT tomorrow so I'll have plenty of pages to catch up on when I get to work tomorrow :yes:

Wow what a nice surprise for Tony!!

We have to get a hot topic started so that Rhonda won't be bored tomorrow night at work :P

Good morning (F)

It's like we are fixing Andre the way he is going on about it :hehe:
That was exactly how my "ex" acted when I got Slash fixed. Like it was happening to him :lol: It really is the best thing to do....
Tristan is improving daily; getting stronger. Yesterday he watched a football match. It's good that he's getting out a little
Michele that is just so great. The more he gets out and about the better off he will be. I am so happy to hear that.
i have a feeling my rfe was sent to my lawyer and he has not repsonded or called me back in about a week and a half and i am just getting frustrated
I HATE lawyers. I'm sorry he is living up to how is profession tends to act. I had one screaming at me the other day and called me an 'incompetent idiot' -- and it was 100% his fault. Whatever.... I hope they respond to you soon...I know how the waiting can make you crazy :wacko:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone

Rita and Squitto - have a great and blessed time this weekend celebrating your unions with family and friends. And Squitto please bring back some of St. Lucia for me (if you're still going)

Jamie - get the dogs fixed ASAP. Ever considered box training the dogs (to go "potty")?

JA/CT - glad to hear Tristan is doing better, and congrats on the raise

Thickness and SJB - have a great time back home

Rhonda - I know Tony will appreciate the surprise party

Woogie, Ann, Nanny, Dee, Marsha, Julie, Kelly, Jill, Tenika - whagwaan

Mindy - when are you gonna get greencard in mail? Does that mean you passed (or don't have to go thru additional) security checks?

(CA) Kelly - can't wait to hear about your flight home with your man

Jax - going to check your pics now

Nyse and Papcawn - hope you both are doing well

Eliz - no more touches? Use Mindy's tactic!

Did I forget anyone? If so, I apologize!

Edited by Jonesie

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

no rfe yet....it was "sent" on the 6th of july....sigh

i thought this lawyer was great until Monday when i called and called and called and no answer and no respond....i think after we get approved it will be so long...i think i can do the rest myself...of course i might need some help from the yardie family!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
no rfe yet....it was "sent" on the 6th of july....sigh

i thought this lawyer was great until Monday when i called and called and called and no answer and no respond....i think after we get approved it will be so long...i think i can do the rest myself...of course i might need some help from the yardie family!!!!

I hope something comes through soon.

i think i can do the rest myself...of course i might need some help from the yardie family!!!!

Lose the lawyer -- we'll all help you out!!

Jonesie -- I believe we have been approved. Just waiting for the GC to arrive in the mail. Once it arrives (and is correct) then we can celebrate

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: Other Timeline
Hey everyone

Woogie, Ann, Nanny, Dee, Marsha, Julie, Kelly, Jill, Tenika - whagwaan

Nuttin. workin. :(

Hoping to go on Vacation soon. I've been working major overtime. There is something wrong with our car. I hope that it won't cost very much or else there goes our vacation money :unsure: Other wise praying that AOS goes well next week ;)

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.