aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So they are getting fixed on Friday ;)

As much as we hated all that happened it really has shown me just how attached Andre is to those dogs...no matter what he tries to tell me :whistle::lol:

Snip, snip....:crying:

OMG :lol::lol:

It's like we are fixing Andre the way he is going on about it :hehe: He was totally against having them fixed until the vet said that is probably the reason they went off. No matter how disciplined they can't resist :lol: So know Andre is talking to them and letting them know they aren't going to be any less of a man :whistle: He is taking this harder than they will :blink:

Well our dogs have returned :luv:

Oh Thank God :yes: I am so happy they are back. I hope they are all right :huh:

They are fine...banged and bruised and traumatized but fine health wise. Nemo got the worst of whatever it was most likely because he is smaller and the runt (plus he is a lover not a fighter :P ) One thing that was mentioned was that a lot of animals are going into heat at this time and that female coyotes use it as a bait and trap method...never knew that before. Once a male dog has that in his head he ain't coming back for anything :lol: So they are getting fixed on Friday ;)

Oh my gosh, that is just crazy (about the coyotes) :o I'm just glad the doggies are ok.

I never heard of anything like it before. We were told that when a female coyote will go into heat she will go around and spread her scent and then when the male dogs come around to find her the rest of the coyote pack will come and devour the dog. I guess it happens a lot especially out in the country. They think because there were two of them (our dogs) that’s why they are still alive they could defend themselves easier. Scary stuff :unsure::o

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well our dogs have returned

Jamie that is great news! I am glad your dogs have returned!

It's like we are fixing Andre the way he is going on about it He was totally against having them fixed until the vet said that is probably the reason they went off. No matter how disciplined they can't resist So know Andre is talking to them and letting them know they aren't going to be any less of a man He is taking this harder than they will

:lol::lol:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Thanks for the info about shaving.....but....still neeeeeeeed more!!!! Please send more info, just trying to give him ALL kinds of ideas!!!

Jamie, I'm so happy that your babies have arrived back. There was a coyote sighting here in my area last week and it almost killed a little dog, but the owner was able to scare it off !

Timeline
Jax....your wedding day is around the corner....butterflies yet????

Hi Shauna No butterflies yet just getting way excited. :star:

I can't wait for him to meet my family for the first time. All my friends and family are looking foward to going. Went tanning today for the first time. I am so not into tanning but I thought I try it for the wedding. I am just now getting impatient with waiting. I waited 3 years for Dwain to finally get a birthcertificate because his birth mom forgot to put his name on the certificate. They said 3 months for the his passport and now he siad he will get it this month after 4 ugh. Then asked the wedding corridinator if we could get the wedding certificate any faster and she said no. She said things in Jamaica are slow. Like I did not know that. Hmm been coming down for the past 8years and taught there. Okay I am tired of waiting so the wedding will be great but when will he get here. I hope my dad will give him a job and maybe he can come up quicker we will see Friday. I also pray that I can uses the signed copy on myI129F and 130. Just to think I haven't even started the process yikes :whistle::luv:

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks for the info about shaving.....but....still neeeeeeeed more!!!! Please send more info, just trying to give him ALL kinds of ideas!!!

Jamie, I'm so happy that your babies have arrived back. There was a coyote sighting here in my area last week and it almost killed a little dog, but the owner was able to scare it off !

Sorry Kelly - I wish I could help you. Damien goes to the barber - it cost $5-$8 to get a shape up.

Jamie - Andre is cracking me up :lol:

Timeline

I just add some of our pics on yahoo today I will add the wedding ones when I get back they go from 99-06

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

It's like we are fixing Andre the way he is going on about it :hehe: He was totally against having them fixed until the vet said that is probably the reason they went off. No matter how disciplined they can't resist :lol: So know Andre is talking to them and letting them know they aren't going to be any less of a man :whistle: He is taking this harder than they will :blink:

:lol: Oh my gosh Jamie, you have me cracking up :D Andre is consoling the dogs about their "manhood" :lol::lol:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Jamie glad to hear the "boys" are back home. I can imagine the agony of wondering what happened to them.

My baby 'Rockefeller' (the Rottie) was truly like a son to me. He was so smart that he somehow learned to open the chain link fence by putting his paw on the lever and pulling it open by putting his paw in one of the links(sounds impossible but very true) and strolled right out of the yard; fortunately the mail man brought him home. I would have been devastated if I lost him like that.

Fixing them will be safer for them in the long run.

Shemanya and ms thickness- I'm so jealous of you going to JA soon B)

Jax-nice pics! I do recognise Dwain from the HI Sunspree. Small world.

Tristan is improving daily; getting stronger. Yesterday he watched a football match. It's good that he's getting out a little.

Has anyone heard from Ms. Squitto or nyseness lately? I know the Squitto's will be having their big wedding soon. Best wishes!!

Edited by Jamaica to CT

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I used the signed one to get drivers license and social security card. I got the official one a little over a month later. It only took that long because they mailed it to Trevor first, then he mailed it to me. I used that for the I130 and 129F.

Thank you Drucilla for helping me out :) . I guess I will have Dwain mail me the certificate too. How did Trevor send it to you? What type of mail service? Because Dwains letters sometimes don't make it here and I would get a little bit worried if the Marriage License got lost. Wow I trully wasn't suspecting to change my name this quick either. May be I should tell my boss to go ahead and order my new name sign. I didn't expect the students to call me Mrs. Brown yet either. That will be really weird to have them calling me by that last name since he won't be here until who knows when.

Take care,

Jax

Trevor's mother sent it regular mail, even though I told him to send it DHL. Is she trying to tell me something, you think :unsure:

CONGRATS Mindy and Roy :dance::thumbs::luv: You lucky dog - no interview or anything! :P

Yeah, now I don't have to keep "quizing" him about what color my toothbrush is and what kind of tampons I prefer to use :lol: :lol:

TMI, TMI :lol::lol::lol:

Evening all,

I guess I am checking in. I'm a night hawk. I love to stay up late and sleep until noon. I know this is a bad habit but I have always loved to sleep in the day. I just couldn't do it because I had to get my butt off to work. Let me enjoy retirement a bit longer. I'm looking for a job on the computer, ha ha

Oh how I envy you. My retirement sucks, so I had to get another job. Now this job is beginning to make people take days off when it's not busy. Hopefully by September, I will have found something else.

1/1/05 We met

7/19/05 Trip back to Negril

8/28/05 Trip back to Negril, became engaged

12/31/05 WEDDING!!!!

1/22/06 Still patiently waiting for certified marriage certificate

1/28/06 Trevor finally receives cmc, now let's see how long it takes

to get to me

2/20/06 Received cmc, other problems begin

2/24/06 Sent away for divorce decree from previous marriage

2/25/06 Changed name on passport

2/25/06 Trevor kind of ticked I forgot about divorce decree

3/20/06 Sent off I-130

3/30/06 Received NOA1

4/19/06 Trip to Negril

5/8/06 I-129F Mailed

5/22/06 Received NOA1

7/3/06 Received IMBRA request

7/6/06 Sent off IMBRA request

7/6/06 Received email notice that I130 sent to CSC

7/10/06 I130 touched

7/13/06 129F touched

8/3/06 I129f and I130 APPROVED!!!!!

Timeline

Oh wow I know someone on the new Project Run Way Reality Show. My Aunt's niece Bonnie. She has designed for the Willams tennis stars and addias shoes. We use to go with my aunt to her family reunions when we were little in Tennessee and Indiana. She is one of the finalist my aunt said. Wow I hope she wins. She use to wear the weridest outfits when we were little. I would ask her how can u hick in those shoes. She was creative I tell u. Okay I am going to watch the show on Bravo.

Wow Michele that is amazing that you know who Dwain is he is still working there and Sandals. Maybe someday he will take me to Holiday Inn. He says he takes me to Sandals cause its better.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Well our dogs have returned :luv:

I don't know what happened to them or where they were but they showed up in the middle of the night on the porch...made so much noise to be let in. They have never done that before. They normally don't make any noise. We don't know if they went off somewhere or if someone took them or what. They are both really skiddish and were a complete mess- missing some hair and making all sorts of weird noises. Nemo looks like he has some pretty bad injuries to his back legs. He can barely walk :crying: Whatever happened to them it wasn't nice. Since we live in the country I am wondering if they got in with some coyotes or something. Anyways we are off to the vets to make sure they are ok. Milo seems alright except he is really skiddish and was laying in our laps and wouldn't stop whimpering...something he never really does. Nemo was really happy to see us but he was dragging his backside and wouldn't let us touch him for a while. Anyways I will keep you all updated.

Thanks for all the well wishes. My last post was a little emotional and logically we didn't know what to think. We had searched for 4 hours and really there seemed to be no hope. They are like our kids. I know some of you know what I mean. I never thought I would be so emotionally attached to dogs...but I am :blush: Anyways I will keep you updated.

Jamie :star:

Jamie I am so happy that your babies are back. That is such an awful feeling and don't worry about being emotional, many of us truly understand and those who don't, well that's ok too. I remember about 13 yrs ago, I was in court with one of my child abuse cases, and someone called and told me my cat had been killed by a car. Everybody thought I was crying about the kid on my case :no::no:

1/1/05 We met

12/31/05 WEDDING!!!!

to get to me

3/20/06 Sent off I-130

3/30/06 Received NOA1

4/19/06 Trip to Negril

5/8/06 I-129F Mailed

5/22/06 Received NOA1

7/10/06 I130 touched

7/13/06 129F touched

Timeline
Trevor's mother sent it regular mail, even though I told him to send it DHL. Is she trying to tell me something, you think

That stinks hmm... how long did it take? Do you have a great connection with his mom or was it an accideent? I am so glad Dwain's mom doesn't live with him but she loves me too much at times. He better send it the right way but he is going to the pastor on Saturday to plead with him if he can get it before I leave. I am praying for that.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

One thing that was mentioned was that a lot of animals are going into heat at this time and that female coyotes use it as a bait and trap method...never knew that before

umm, I wish I'd known this a few years ago, Trevor would not have stood a chance :lol::lol::lol:

1/1/05 We met

12/31/05 WEDDING!!!!

to get to me

3/20/06 Sent off I-130

3/30/06 Received NOA1

4/19/06 Trip to Negril

5/8/06 I-129F Mailed

5/22/06 Received NOA1

7/10/06 I130 touched

7/13/06 129F touched

Filed: Timeline
Wow Michele that is amazing that you know who Dwain is he is still working there and Sandals.

I've been to the Sunspree 3 times. One one trip my friend insisted that we tell the band how good they were. We ended up talking to the sax player(the short guy) for a long time and we briefly met the other bandmates.

Sandals may be a better place for couples; but in my opinion the HI is better for the single girls ;):whistle::thumbs: B) We met some single people that stayed at Sandals(by the airport) previously. They said that the HI was a friendlier place for the whole family and more fun for singles. That's where I met Tristan so I have to agree. The last time I went to JA I stayed at the Sunset Beach Resort. One of my other friends that previously traveled with me at the HI stayed at the Wyndam last time with her daughter. We both agreed that we had more fun and the entertainment was much better at the HI. Different vibes. Just my preference.

Timeline
Trevor's mother sent it regular mail, even though I told him to send it DHL. Is she trying to tell me something, you think

That stinks hmm... how long did it take? Do you have a great connection with his mom or was it an accideent? I am so glad Dwain's mom doesn't live with him but she loves me too much at times. He better send it the right way but he is going to the pastor on Saturday to plead with him if he can get it before I leave. I am praying for that.

I don't think she wanted him to spend the money. I met her at the wedding and all ten of his siblings. They are a very, very close family. He is the oldest boy of eleven children. The other boys are 8, 11, and 14, so he and his Mom are very tight. It took twenty days to get to me by regular mail.

Hi Michele,

I see you down there. I am very happy that Tristan is making what seems like a speedy recovery. I know you are probably trying to think of ways to get down there. I don't blame you. :luv:

1/1/05 We met

12/31/05 WEDDING!!!!

to get to me

3/20/06 Sent off I-130

3/30/06 Received NOA1

4/19/06 Trip to Negril

5/8/06 I-129F Mailed

5/22/06 Received NOA1

7/10/06 I130 touched

7/13/06 129F touched

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.