aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
KIM AND DUANE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippie!!! Congrats to Kim and Duane!!! :dance::dance:

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

CONGRATS!!

:dance::thumbs:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

USCIS has not touched me since 7-3-06!!!! :crying::crying:

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Yipee!! Congratulations!!! :dance: :dance:

I haven't been touched for a while too......all that foreplay and nothing to show for it :wacko:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

sbj are u ready for next week?

i can't wait i miss him some much

Yipee!! Congratulations!!! :dance: :dance:

I haven't been touched for a while too......all that foreplay and nothing to show for it :wacko:

ticker.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations and have a safe journey back!

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

I tried the alligator -- Roy wouldn't even look at it. He said, "You know they eat people" It was pretty funny. He told me I needed to brush my teeth to get rid of the alligator taste before he would come near me :lol:

:lol: That is so funny! Tony thinks us "Americans" eat strange food too. He's always talking about frog legs and how gross it is that we eat them :lol: I told him they taste like chicken :P

Tristan still has one bullet lodged in his side. The doctor's told him when he was first admitted that it wasn't their concern to take the bullet out because it wasn't near any major organs. The bullet is moving now and the doctor's said that it looks like it will come out near the entry point??? Anyways they told him if he can see it he can take it out himself :o:o ; go to the hospital and they can stitch him up :wacko: . If I didn't know Tristan I swear I wouldn't believe him- to think that a doctor would tell him such nonsense.

That is absolutely insane :o:unsure: That is one major reason why I could never live in Jamaica - I don't trust their medical care AT ALL :no: Please keep us updated and good luck to him.

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Good evening!

I sent a cashiers check. How do I get the number to track my progress? Should I call the bank where I got it and as for a copy of the cancelled check?

Thanks again for all your help a guidance with this.

The number should be on your NOA when you get it in the mail. That's where I got it from I think (it's been awhile). I used money-orders to pay for everything so no returned checks for us either :no:

Hi Everyone,

I know I know its been a long time :blush:

Jamie, We missed you girl :yes::luv: Welcome back!!! Don't be such a stranger.

EAD approved today!

Congrats :dance:

Michele, That is great news that Tristian is feeling better. I think the worse makes us grow closer togther and stronger. I hope you are resting after your big move. That stinks about your beds head board not fitting. Hmm a reason to go shopping. I hope everything else is going superb for you.
Jax you are always so busy! That's the way to do it though; it makes the time go by faster. Is everything all set for the wedding? How soon after the ceremony will you get your marriage certificate?

I love being busy I think I have every weekend booked with family or friends until I leave for my wedding. Then when I get back I got to set-up my classrooms for the school year. Yes it is making time go so much faster. Today was the first timing seeing my best friend from highschool. We parted ways 9 years ago and ran into each other at Walmart during Christmas it was nice. Then my other girlfriend came over after she left. I think my other girlfriend was put out that she didnt want to go out with her too since we were all friends in High School. I told her I think she just wanted to see me since she was my very best friend in High School. :D I am like so tired now of talking for a straight 8 hours about life :lol: Almost set for the wedding mom is doing the programs and waiting for a few items to arrive for the wedding. Then it will be time to pack. My family members have to carry extra suitcase for all the stuff I am bring this time. Dwain thinks I am nutts and went way overboard on favors. He thinks they are the craziest gifts too. I have a lunch bag (a nice one white with our colors tropic blue and pink there not like trashey or hillbillish at all) that will be filled with musical goodies because that is how we meet through our first love music (like only 6 items in each bag :P ). Whatever it is not silly its different than the norm. Wedding Certificate haven't really thought about maybe I should contact the wedding corrdinator and find out. Thanks Michele forgetting me to think about that part. So many things on my mind. I hope before I leave so I can send the packet when I arrive back here the next day. I will stay a week after the ceremony. So I will pray for that. My dad is totally going way out for this wedding it is so awsome. I guess since I am the only daughter in my family. I am off to bed getting sleepy Best Wishes everyone :)

Wow! You are starting to take after Jill (thndrdancr) :lol::P

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

34z0pck.jpg

Timeline

\

congrats Kim and Duane!!!

Michele,

I am so glad that Tristan is much, much better. Now I am sure it will continue that way (F)(L)

1/1/05 We met

7/19/05 Trip back to Negril

8/28/05 Trip back to Negril, became engaged

12/31/05 WEDDING!!!!

1/22/06 Still patiently waiting for certified marriage certificate

1/28/06 Trevor finally receives cmc, now let's see how long it takes

to get to me

2/20/06 Received cmc, other problems begin

2/24/06 Sent away for divorce decree from previous marriage

2/25/06 Changed name on passport

2/25/06 Trevor kind of ticked I forgot about divorce decree

3/20/06 Sent off I-130

3/30/06 Received NOA1

4/19/06 Trip to Negril

5/8/06 I-129F Mailed

5/22/06 Received NOA1

7/3/06 Received IMBRA request

7/6/06 Sent off IMBRA request

7/6/06 Received email notice that I130 sent to CSC

7/10/06 I130 touched

7/13/06 129F touched

8/3/06 I129f and I130 APPROVED!!!!!

Ditto - Congrats :dance: One more success story to add to our VJ files :D

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am so tired getting back in the grove waking up at 5am is a killer.

Everyone have a goodnight.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.