aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Your welcome Dee (L)

Yeah I didn't even remember today is Friday. I am working all weekend as well. Anyone doing anything exciting? Can I live vicariously through you all? I am soooo sick of working weekends.

Living through me would kill you quickly, I mean the boredom. But help yourself. This weekend I am doing nothing, as I was doing last weekend and the weekend before that, and the weekend before that...........

EAD approved today!

Just got two emails!

:dance: :dance:

Now he can start working and taking care of me :blush::P

I was just updating his resume too...now time to register for weekend or night GED classes

Congrats, congrats, congrats :thumbs:

EAD approved today!

Just got two emails!

I was just updating his resume too...now time to register for weekend or night GED classes

Good news to end the week!! Afternoon everyone. It looks like a great weekend.

Hello Anne, how you doing?

1/1/05 We met

7/19/05 Trip back to Negril

8/28/05 Trip back to Negril, became engaged

12/31/05 WEDDING!!!!

1/22/06 Still patiently waiting for certified marriage certificate

1/28/06 Trevor finally receives cmc, now let's see how long it takes

to get to me

2/20/06 Received cmc, other problems begin

2/24/06 Sent away for divorce decree from previous marriage

2/25/06 Changed name on passport

2/25/06 Trevor kind of ticked I forgot about divorce decree

3/20/06 Sent off I-130

3/30/06 Received NOA1

4/19/06 Trip to Negril

5/8/06 I-129F Mailed

5/22/06 Received NOA1

7/3/06 Received IMBRA request

7/6/06 Sent off IMBRA request

7/6/06 Received email notice that I130 sent to CSC

7/10/06 I130 touched

7/13/06 129F touched

8/3/06 I129f and I130 APPROVED!!!!!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
EAD approved today!

Just got two emails!

That is great news!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::dance:

FINALLY.....USCIS sent the IMBRA RFE to me TODAY..i hope to get it next week :thumbs:

if you can't tell i am just a likkle bit excited about this... :blush::lol::lol:

That great news!! ...I guess. Hmmm - that's the first time an RFE has been great news, but congrats just the same :dance:

yes actually this rfe is good..because of the whole IMBRA law that was just passed my interview was cancelled and the whole petition was sent back to the VCS and they USCIS was deciding what to do with everything and how to get the new info so they are sending everyone that was recalled a rfe...so this is a GOOD thing..i have been waiting for it forever!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Your welcome Dee (L)

Yeah I didn't even remember today is Friday. I am working all weekend as well. Anyone doing anything exciting? Can I live vicariously through you all? I am soooo sick of working weekends.

Living through me would kill you quickly, I mean the boredom. But help yourself. This weekend I am doing nothing, as I was doing last weekend and the weekend before that, and the weekend before that...........

EAD approved today!

Just got two emails!

Congrats, congrats, congrats :thumbs:

EAD approved today!

Just got two emails!

Good news to end the week!! Afternoon everyone. It looks like a great weekend.

Hello Anne, how you doing?

I'm fine. Still job hunting.

EAD approved today!

Just got two emails!

Congrat on the EAD!! :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
EAD approved today!

Just got two emails!

That is so awsome way to go! Congrats :dance:

Nannygirl - Congrats..on your IMBRA your on your way. :thumbs:

Popcorn - have fun with your partying this weekend

Weekend plans hmm seeing a girlfriend of mine I havent see for 7 years for lunch. Going out with another girlfriend for dinner. Waking up on Sunday and going out to breakfast with my brothers girlfriends family and in the afternoon going to my family reunion. I guess u can say I will be eatting a lot hopfully I will fit into that wedding dress in a month. One more month before the wedding today. Oh my goodness. I am going too my sentors office next Friday morning so they can explain the right way to fill out the forms and make sure they are all correct and ready to send after the wedding. They said if I do it right it could be as long as 3 months to 9 months until he is here. Wow I hope I do this right. I think I have the three forms ready to go for the K-3 visa I-129F, I-130, and G325A for both of us. Passport photos soon to come and I think that is it for the first stage. I guess we will see next Friday at 10:00am. Everyone have a wonderful weekend. Take Care

Kim best wishes on the interview..

Michele, How are things going? I hope all is looking up.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
EAD approved today!

Just got two emails!

Finally!! Congrats :dance::dance:

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

Timeline

EAD approved today!

Just got two emails!

That is so awsome way to go! Congrats :dance:

Nannygirl - Congrats..on your IMBRA your on your way. :thumbs:

Popcorn - have fun with your partying this weekend

Weekend plans hmm seeing a girlfriend of mine I havent see for 7 years for lunch. Going out with another girlfriend for dinner. Waking up on Sunday and going out to breakfast with my brothers girlfriends family and in the afternoon going to my family reunion. I guess u can say I will be eatting a lot hopfully I will fit into that wedding dress in a month. One more month before the wedding today. Oh my goodness. I am going too my sentors office next Friday morning so they can explain the right way to fill out the forms and make sure they are all correct and ready to send after the wedding. They said if I do it right it could be as long as 3 months to 9 months until he is here. Wow I hope I do this right. I think I have the three forms ready to go for the K-3 visa I-129F, I-130, and G325A for both of us. Passport photos soon to come and I think that is it for the first stage. I guess we will see next Friday at 10:00am. Everyone have a wonderful weekend. Take Care

Kim best wishes on the interview..

Michele, How are things going? I hope all is looking up.

WOW sounds like a busy weekend!!!!!!

sounds like you have all of your ducks in a row for everything!!!! i can't believe your wedding is only a month away....WOW that is great!!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
EAD approved today!

Just got two emails!

congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3dflagsdotcom_jamai_2fawm.gif RICHIE 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif GEORGIA (born and raised jamaican, living in NYC)

What rocks my world may feel like a rock in your shoe!

10/16/05 - Birth of my son
11/24/05 - Arrival! EAD issued@JFK)
12/08/05 - Applied for SS #
(In system but visa category incorrect, manual verification required. Told it takes 3-4weeks)
12/10/05 - G's Birthday
12/11/05 - Wedding Day
12/12/05 - R"s Birthday
12/19/05 - SS card comes in the mail!
03/16/06 - AOS, EAD & AP recieved by Chicago Lockbox
03/20/06 - Recieved NOA1 for AOS & EAD. Rejection notice issued for AP(my fault)
03/21/06 - Resubmit AP with correct application type checked off
03/27/06 - Recieved NOA1 for AP.

04/05/06 - Biometrics App.
05/16/06 - Advanced Parole Approved
05/26/06 - EAD Approved
06/21/06 - Richie recieved learner's permit
08/16/06 - AOS Interview(waiting on FBI clearance)
01/08/07 - Conditional Green Card received

Pls Note: My immigration knowledge is limited at best, so take it as a grain of salt.

Filed: Timeline

KIm and Duane best wishes on your upcoming interview; I'm sure you'll be just fine.

Hey Jamie and Andre-good to hear from you!

Welcome Savanphil! Tenika noted in a previous post to allow aprox 7 days to receive your visa in case of delays. Some in the past have run into problems with the medical report getting to the embassy before the interview. I think Kelly(luvtravelin') had a delay for that very reason.

Ms thickness-Your trip will be here before you know it :yes: Packed yet?

Jax you are always so busy! That's the way to do it though; it makes the time go by faster. Is everything all set for the wedding? How soon after the ceremony will you get your marriage certificate?

Well my move was not too swift and some of my furntiure does not fit (my bed is in the garage because the headboard is too tall to make it up the stairs; there's not enough clearance between the stairs and ceiling :crying:).

On the upside Tristan is feeling better and getting stronger every day. That make me feel better and in a crazy kind of way this terrible event has drawn us closer together. I hope things will continue to improve all on fronts.

Welcome home Robert (July 5th) to Mass.!!!

Congrats to Dru, Marsha and Shauna on their recoent touches and RFE's!

Congrats to Jonsesie on the EAD!! :dance::dance:

I'm totally exhausted from everything and I think I will take a break from the moving and take an afternoon nap.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend.

Michele

Filed: Other Timeline

I'm I crazy: What do ya'll think?

I got this very angry feeling inside When My hubby asked me to go send money to his daughter I was alright until he said put it in the baby mudda name :( We have been sending money 200$ a month sense he got here to help take care of his daughter. At first she heffa would take the money in her name all of a sudden She needs the money right away! In her name:( There are no school expenses to take care of. Why is it all of a "She doesn't have any money this weeK" :angry: I'm just a little upset because she won't even hold a decent conversation with us but when she needs money she knows how to act like a "civilized" person." I don't mean to sound evil. I know that We have to take care of his daughter but somethings not right this time. :( D's like my daughter needs it, I'm like I'm sure she dose. :wacko::blink:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Michele - Get some rest :yes: You can organize and put away later. I'm so glad Tristan is feeling better and you can find some good coming from the situation.

Dee - That's hard, did you ask her what it was for? Does Dave know? I agree, it is weird she needs it all of a sudden - as if you haven't been sending something consistently - sound fishy to me too.

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

Timeline
Well my move was not too swift and some of my furntiure does not fit (my bed is in the garage because the headboard is too tall to make it up the stairs; there's not enough clearance between the stairs and ceiling :crying:).

On the upside Tristan is feeling better and getting stronger every day. That make me feel better and in a crazy kind of way this terrible event has drawn us closer together. I hope things will continue to improve all on fronts.

Michele

WOW...just reading all that made me tired!!! :P

you deserve to take a much needed rest!!! :thumbs::yes:

glad to hear tristan is doing and feeling better!!!! (F)

Filed: Timeline
Michele - Get some rest :yes: You can organize and put away later. I'm so glad Tristan is feeling better and you can find some good coming from the situation.

Dee - That's hard, did you ask her what it was for? Does Dave know? I agree, it is weird she needs it all of a sudden - as if you haven't been sending something consistently - sound fishy to me too.

Michele

WOW...just reading all that made me tired!!! :P

you deserve to take a much needed rest!!! :thumbs::yes:

glad to hear tristan is doing and feeling better!!!! (F)

Julie that's exactly what I'm going to do :yes: . I can already feel my body getting run down and weak so I'm going to rest up for a bit.

BTW how's the baby doing? Gettin' big?

Thanks ladies for the well wishes and encouragement (L) .

Have a good night.

Michele

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.