aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I finally mailed out my packet for my K-1. A giant weight lifted off my shoulders and the waiting game begins....

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

:dance::dance: Congrats on getting it in the mail! At least you are in the system now :thumbs:

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well I finally got touched by that IMBRA mess. All my letter wanted to know is if I have any felony charges and if we met through a marriage broker. Is that what all of the letters want to know? Or is there usually more.

:thumbs::thumbs: That is great news...now your case should start moving quickly!! :thumbs::thumbs:

I finally mailed out my packet for my K-1. A giant weight lifted off my shoulders and the waiting game begins....

Yes..it feels great when you finally place it in the mail, Huh???? Kinda feels like your life is going to be changing soon...... :dance::dance:

I hope you have a smooth ride............just remember to stay patient...the wait is hard but they say it is all worth it after you can finally come home with your sweetheart!! I hope this comes true for us.....our interview is coming up SOON!!

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Filed: Timeline
just stopped in to say hello! Gotta run back to get the baba ready for jayden.

ohhh i added a pic of jayden that i took this morning (in yahoo groups)

He is just too cute!!

Well I finally got touched by that IMBRA mess.

Well it's about time. Hopefully things will speed along now.

Last week a Roadkill Barbeque was the big event for the weekend here. Want to try some :lol:

:no::no::no:

Congratulations Darlene!

Tristan still has one bullet lodged in his side. The doctor's told him when he was first admitted that it wasn't their concern to take the bullet out because it wasn't near any major organs. The bullet is moving now and the doctor's said that it looks like it will come out near the entry point??? Anyways they told him if he can see it he can take it out himself :o:o ; go to the hospital and they can stitch him up :wacko: . If I didn't know Tristan I swear I wouldn't believe him- to think that a doctor would tell him such nonsense. I'm really cringing at the thought of all of this. He says that he's not really in a lot of pain; only when he turns and feels the muscles pulling. I think I'm more pained and hurt than he is. I am afraid of whether it will affect him emotionally. He is an introspective man and it's hard to tell. :cry:

The shooting was on the news and the news outlet identified the street where he lived. :angry::angry:

Can this man really go home and work again in his hometown?

Well the movers are coming tomorrow and I still have a lot to do.

Everyone enjoy their day off!!

Michele

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tristan still has one bullet lodged in his side. The doctor's told him when he was first admitted that it wasn't their concern to take the bullet out because it wasn't near any major organs. The bullet is moving now and the doctor's said that it looks like it will come out near the entry point??? Anyways they told him if he can see it he can take it out himself :o:o ; go to the hospital and they can stitch him up :wacko: . If I didn't know Tristan I swear I wouldn't believe him- to think that a doctor would tell him such nonsense. I'm really cringing at the thought of all of this. He says that he's not really in a lot of pain; only when he turns and feels the muscles pulling. I think I'm more pained and hurt than he is. I am afraid of whether it will affect him emotionally. He is an introspective man and it's hard to tell. :cry:

The shooting was on the news and the news outlet identified the street where he lived. :angry::angry:

Michele

oh my goodness that is just craziness...i never heard of anything like that....you both are in my thoughts (L)

happy 4th to everyone!!!

p.s. i was touched for the 3rd time by my other mr. lova lova :lol::lol:

Edited by nannygirl82

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Michele

Wow that is something else I can't believe it so unbeleivable. Sorry to hear about all the trouble Michele. Best wishes with the move.

Congrats Darlene on your first steps on the visa process. He will be here before u know it..

Happy fourth everyone B)

Jax

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

:dance::dance: Congrats on getting it in the mail! At least you are in the system now :thumbs:

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!

HAPPY 4TH TO EVERYONE. STAY OUT OF THE HEAT!

Tristan still has one bullet lodged in his side. The doctor's told him when he was first admitted that it wasn't their concern to take the bullet out because it wasn't near any major organs. The bullet is moving now and the doctor's said that it looks like it will come out near the entry point??? Anyways they told him if he can see it he can take it out himself :o:o ; go to the hospital and they can stitch him up :wacko: .

Okay.....how can this even be happening????

Darlene -- Congratulations on sending the packet out!! :dance:

The alligator was good. Not great. Not bad. And no, it didn't taste like chicken :lol: I am glad I tasted it but I won't be running around trying to find some near home.

We did get to Beenie Man -- it rained for 30 seconds. The show was terrific!! It made Roy really happy and that makes me happy. The crowd wasn't too bad and we were about 30-40 feet from the stage. That man just cracks me up.....he is a walking hanger. He is SOOOOOOOO skinny in person. (L)

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Timeline

Tristan still has one bullet lodged in his side. The doctor's told him when he was first admitted that it wasn't their concern to take the bullet out because it wasn't near any major organs. The bullet is moving now and the doctor's said that it looks like it will come out near the entry point??? Anyways they told him if he can see it he can take it out himself :o:o ; go to the hospital and they can stitch him up :wacko: .

The alligator was good. Not great. Not bad. And no, it didn't taste like chicken :lol: I am glad I tasted it but I won't be running around trying to find some near home.

We did get to Beenie Man -- it rained for 30 seconds. The show was terrific!! It made Roy really happy and that makes me happy. The crowd wasn't too bad and we were about 30-40 feet from the stage. That man just cracks me up.....he is a walking hanger. He is SOOOOOOOO skinny in person. (L)

A walking hanger???? You crack me up sometimes Miss Mindy.... :lol::lol::lol:

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy 4th Everyone. The fireworks on the Nation's capitol is beautiful.

I hope everyone is doing great. I've been computerless for the last two weeks. A thunderstorm blew out my modem at home. Best Buy should replace it this week because they can't fix it. And hackers tried to get into our computers at work so we have a hard time staying on the internet.

We're counting down to the 20th........here we come JA.

I'll try to check back in tomorrow. Take care.

A walking hanger???? You crack me up sometimes Miss Mindy.... :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: I love Beenie Man. We saw Wayne Wonder and Lady Saw :o Saturday night. What a show ;) .

Michele - I'll continue to keep Tristan in my prayers.

Edited by sjb1221

Happy Wednesday everyone!! Hope you all had a safe and happy 4th.

Michele -- Have fun moving!! So glad it's you and not me!!

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

08/30/05 - Approved

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone

Hope Everyone is doing well and had an enjoyable 4th of July. Rohan does not like fireworks to much he says he saw where people use them for wrong reasons in Jamaica. so he didnt like it so much.

Glad to hear Tristian is home from the hospital, I am hoping for his speedy recovery.

2/1/2010- AOS , EAD. AP Mailed via USPS priority mail

2/3/2010- Received - via USPS delivery tracking

2/9/2010- Check Cashed

2/9/2010- NOA 1 Received for 131, 765, 485

2/17/2010- Received letter for biometrics

2/19/2010- Completed biometrics via early "walk in'

2/22/2010- Touched on I-765, 48

2/24/2010- Case transferred to CSC

4/2/2010 Card Production Ordered for I-765, AP touched (Yea!!)

4/8/10- Approval notice for I-765 sent via email/ AP touched

4/10/2010 Received AP.

4/12/10 Received EAD-

7/6/10 Contacted USCIS because now Outside normal processing time

7/23/10 Got RFE asking for proof of legitimate marriage- 1page and 1/4 of proofs

8/23/10 sent off RFE response via Expressmail

8/24/10 Received by CSC

9/2/10 Email from USCIS- Card Production Ordered

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Is everyone still on vacation? It's quiet in here again :(

Have fun moving Michele, hope it goes fast :thumbs:

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

My package was delivered at 12:19 pm today and signed for.

Yeah!! :dance: :dance:

Now you can start checking the USCIS website every 5 minutes like the rest of us! :lol::wacko:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

08/30/05 - Approved

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.