aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

One more thing done today for wedding Minster paided in full. I feek like I am at western union every week can't wait until the wedding is over.

TA TA FOR KNOW TTFK

My vacation is just starting and I don't have much to do. I think I am going to pack all the wedding things in suitcases for my guest to take down since the items are making my house all messy.

So where is that new from Im looking and so lost on the new I129F form anyone know Im going to keep searching around. I understand the process paper work since I have been on this Forum for ahile but they had to add something new I swear. hmmm

I need to check out that baby website maybe a mircale may happen during the wedding :D:lol:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That's it....I'm going over to the pregnancy site with Julie & Elizabeth :whistle::lol:

I don't know which website you guys frequent, but I have found lots of info at

www.babycenter.com They have message boards for people trying to conceive and for those of us that have already conceived.

How about those of us who DON'T want to conceive :lol::jest:

How about those of us who have conceived and wish to give them back :whistle::no:

1/1/05 We met

7/19/05 Trip back to Negril

8/28/05 Trip back to Negril, became engaged

12/31/05 WEDDING!!!!

1/22/06 Still patiently waiting for certified marriage certificate

1/28/06 Trevor finally receives cmc, now let's see how long it takes

to get to me

2/20/06 Received cmc, other problems begin

2/24/06 Sent away for divorce decree from previous marriage

2/25/06 Changed name on passport

2/25/06 Trevor kind of ticked I forgot about divorce decree

3/20/06 Sent off I-130

3/30/06 Received NOA1

4/19/06 Trip to Negril

5/8/06 I-129F Mailed

5/22/06 Received NOA1

7/3/06 Received IMBRA request

7/6/06 Sent off IMBRA request

7/6/06 Received email notice that I130 sent to CSC

7/10/06 I130 touched

7/13/06 129F touched

8/3/06 I129f and I130 APPROVED!!!!!

That's it....I'm going over to the pregnancy site with Julie & Elizabeth :whistle::lol:

Mindy, are you trying to tell us something? :devil::whistle:

Where the Hell is everybody today??? :unsure:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes.....where is Mrs Dee, Shemonya, Mrs. Squito, Michele, Nanny, Kelly, Jamie, Julie??????????

Those folks have left us high and dry!!!

So....wish us luck...our appointment is in 2 weeks and I NEED to fly home with my Boo!!!! :yes::yes::yes:

Edited by kimlbs

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i am here....i am working all day....ever since i moved i don't keep my computer on all day..."don't want to waste to current" as mike would say...hehehe i did catch him in JA with the fridge door open and i said MIKE THE DOOR IS OPEN YOU ARE WASTING CURRENT...hehehe cause he says that to me ALL the time....

still no news on the RFE for the IMBRA.....i am starting to lose the faith....

Timeline
i am here....i am working all day....ever since i moved i don't keep my computer on all day..."don't want to waste to current" as mike would say...hehehe i did catch him in JA with the fridge door open and i said MIKE THE DOOR IS OPEN YOU ARE WASTING CURRENT...hehehe cause he says that to me ALL the time....

still no news on the RFE for the IMBRA.....i am starting to lose the faith....

Hold tight, RFE is just around the corner, I have seen a few people getting theirs . Don't loose faith ,just stay strong.

SHAr

How about those of us who have conceived and wish to give them back :whistle::no:

:lol:Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha :lol:

NO!!!!!!

I was just bored..... :whistle:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes.....where is Mrs Dee, Shemonya, Mrs. Squito, Michele, Nanny, Kelly, Jamie, Julie??????????

So....wish us luck...our appointment is in 2 weeks and I NEED to fly home with my Boo!!!! :yes::yes::yes:

Best Wishes for your appointment coming up!

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

We have been fighting an awful battle here, I havent said anything to anything because it is so embarassing..but the doc did finally say we had scabies. Believe it or not, I picked it up back in February when we went on that vacation/cruise to Mexico. Then when I went to the doctor in April, she still wasnt able to diagnose it, and gave me steroid pills, thinkin it was an allergic reaction. It was so horrible and I itched so bad, I was crying every evening when it got bad, taking two/three showers a day, using calamine with little results... Well if the doc would have diagnosed it correctly then, we could have gotten rid of it, but nooo, by May I had given it to my Mom and sis and Lake. In this last two months its been the most horrible thing I have ever experienced. We have washed and dried the sheets, clothes, bedclothes until the washing machine is about shot and the dryer broke. :crying: We have Boraxed everything til the cars almost have a stream of white while going down the road...(ha) If its not one thing its another. We have used the prescription stuff 3 times now, and I am afraid to use again becuz its serious poison. We have spent over $1000 on this. :( I have finally turned to naturals (Neem oil, etc) and we are doing a cleanse I read about where you take pills (NOW I have a serious tummy ache from THEM) Thing is, Mom has them in her eyes and you cant put poison on your eyes. I have NO ideas, I have prayed to be enlightened. I wouldnt wish this on my very worst enemy, I swear. AND you really dont know if you are rid of them for about a month after you treat....now I am paranoid bout the least lil bug...Eeeeeeks!

On top of this, trying to get the trailer ready and then...we are cleaning out the basement and painting down there. Its so sad, we havent got to see my grand niece since she came home from the hospital for fear of her getting them. :crying:

So thats my rant...I didnt realize you could get something like this from traveling, its enuff to make you stay HOME! But then, you can get them from a movie theater seat, etc, as well...so... :crying:

My son had scabies 2 weeks ago, the doctor said he could get them from ANYwhere. He gave he a prescription of some type of cream. I didn't even look to see what it was called. He took a shower that night, put on the cream from HEAD to TOE and every nook and cranny and he was better the next day. I washed his sheets and that was it.

I had scabies about 9 years ago, the doctor said I got it from my boyfriend at the time, because he worked in around alot of elderly people. My case was more severe than my sons. I had to put cream from head to toe for about a week.

It's just one of those crazy things that happens.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Kim,

Have a great time in Jamaica, I know everything will work out well :yes: . If you have any final questions for me fell free to ask. We just did our interview in April,

2/1/2010- AOS , EAD. AP Mailed via USPS priority mail

2/3/2010- Received - via USPS delivery tracking

2/9/2010- Check Cashed

2/9/2010- NOA 1 Received for 131, 765, 485

2/17/2010- Received letter for biometrics

2/19/2010- Completed biometrics via early "walk in'

2/22/2010- Touched on I-765, 48

2/24/2010- Case transferred to CSC

4/2/2010 Card Production Ordered for I-765, AP touched (Yea!!)

4/8/10- Approval notice for I-765 sent via email/ AP touched

4/10/2010 Received AP.

4/12/10 Received EAD-

7/6/10 Contacted USCIS because now Outside normal processing time

7/23/10 Got RFE asking for proof of legitimate marriage- 1page and 1/4 of proofs

8/23/10 sent off RFE response via Expressmail

8/24/10 Received by CSC

9/2/10 Email from USCIS- Card Production Ordered

Timeline

I'm still here !!! I was in New York yesterday doing a site inspection of a cruise ship and in between just trying to play catchup with work stuff.

Everything is still going veeeeery well. Craig has been exploring the neighborhood on his own when I'm not here.

My client (that works for immigration) left a message for me yesterday, saying that Craig needs to sign up for the info pass so that he can get a job for the 90 days he's here?? Haven't had time to jump in and check that all out.

We're going to go to see fireworks about 5 minutes from our place, it's an all day thing that they do on the waterfront.

Have a safe and wonderful weekend ! For those that are off on Monday, have a happy 4th !

Safe travel to those that are traveling.

Kelly

Timeline
Just checking in... It's been a trying week for us. Tristan's health is slowly improving but we still don't know what the future holds...

I have the 5 days off; most of the time will be spent moving.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

My heart goes out to you. We are praying for Tristan's complete recovery. We went on the interview yesterday. We were told they have a backlog and may be 3-5 months before we hear anything.

Just checking in to say Hello, but I see it is STILL dead in here :( Me and Tony are going to a wedding tomorrow night then heading upnorth to my parents place on Sunday for 4 or 5 days. I have the whole week off :dance: I probably won't be checking in until we get back.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday. I hope Tristan continues to recover and get better :yes:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Can you bring mine with you too :lol:

1/1/05 We met

7/19/05 Trip back to Negril

8/28/05 Trip back to Negril, became engaged

12/31/05 WEDDING!!!!

1/22/06 Still patiently waiting for certified marriage certificate

1/28/06 Trevor finally receives cmc, now let's see how long it takes

to get to me

2/20/06 Received cmc, other problems begin

2/24/06 Sent away for divorce decree from previous marriage

2/25/06 Changed name on passport

2/25/06 Trevor kind of ticked I forgot about divorce decree

3/20/06 Sent off I-130

3/30/06 Received NOA1

4/19/06 Trip to Negril

5/8/06 I-129F Mailed

5/22/06 Received NOA1

7/3/06 Received IMBRA request

7/6/06 Sent off IMBRA request

7/6/06 Received email notice that I130 sent to CSC

7/10/06 I130 touched

7/13/06 129F touched

8/3/06 I129f and I130 APPROVED!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.