aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes...it is quiet in here today...I have been out nosing around other forums and pissing folks off......BAD KIMMY!!!!! :hehe:

Well....I will tell you why....people ask questions about the K1 process and then some folks respond saying that the information is in the "INFORMATION THREAD" and telling folks to READ themselves and they are getting all ignorant about it........

Well...my response and question was...."I want to know why we have this website if all the information can be found by reading....... :whistle::whistle: ...." I think we all know that we could read nd find the answers but sometimes the personal info is more helpful!!!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE FOLKS?????????

See...I need you guys to help occupy my time so I can stay out of trouble......... :thumbs::thumbs:

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone - Wow, it's REALLY quiet in here. I only had about 2 posts to catch up on :o

Darlene - Congrats on getting your K1 packet together, let us know if you have any questions.

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Where is everyone? There are hardly any post tonight.

Well Thursday is my last day of work yippe I get the whole week off of work for July 4th week. Wow the water rising on the north east looks crazy. Is anyone living in these floods? They look devestating. I hope it stops raining soon for you all. I can't beleive that one town in PA has to evacute 200,00 cause the dam can't hold. How is everyone's day going?

Well, I just had my final wedding shower and I got many nice Caphlon pots and pans, a george forman with those removeable plates, silverware, card table and chairs, pizza pro zapper (the best ever), my blue dishes, baking dishes, towels, picture with the saying about becoming one, some gift cards and money. I have no room now left in my kitchen it's ity bity and overflowing at the seams. I will need to start to give my old pots and pans to the good will. They use to be my grandma and grandpas and they are very old.

I am hoping Dwain doesn't need his passport to get married because they said it won't be in until the end of July. It's taken him four months to get the passport ugh. I hope they can use his birthcerficate with his ID card for the wedding certificate. hmmm

Michele how is Tristian doing? Is he feeling a little better at all. The violence in JA is scary. I hope he has a fast and speedy recovery. (F)

Well since the wedding is all put togther for the most part I am going to go look at the paperwork we need to start for are K-3 visa. Does anyone know if the can speed the delievery of our marriage certificate in JA so I can get it before I leave. Do I have to pay extra for this? I am staying a little over one more week after we are married. Any help on this would be appreciate.

Did everyone go on vaction for July 4th all ready??? What is everyone doing for independence day? Take care everyone and Best Wishes

Jax

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Timeline

The repercussions of what happened are devastating and long lasting. Please continue to think of us.

I sincerely thank all of you for your well wishes and support. For those who sent personal messages I will try to get back to you as soon as possible (L) . I'm just totally exhausted.

Goodnight,

Michele

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It is so quiet in here...

I hope everyone is doing okay. We're getting down to crunch time at work and classes so I've been hard at work.

Mindy I see all those touches to your file, I hope that means your "welcome to the United States" letter will be coming soon. AND WHERE ARE YOUR PHOTOS MISSY?

Elizabeth congrats on your touch as well

Squitto your (second) big day is around the corner - I hope all is well with you and mister ;)

Hey Papcawn, has Richie gotten a job yet? And have you started preparing for interview?

Dee, your interview is next month :dance:

Ann - GOOD LUCK W/ AOS INTERVIEW TOMORROW!

Nyse, Kelly, Woogie, SJB, JA/CT, Thickness, Sharon, Kim, Julie, Jill, Bmills, Nanny, and everyone else (add your name in) how are you?

Edited by Jonesie

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
Yes...it is quiet in here today...I have been out nosing around other forums and pissing folks off......BAD KIMMY!!!!! :hehe:

Well....I will tell you why....people ask questions about the K1 process and then some folks respond saying that the information is in the "INFORMATION THREAD" and telling folks to READ themselves and they are getting all ignorant about it........

Well...my response and question was...."I want to know why we have this website if all the information can be found by reading....... :whistle::whistle: ...." I think we all know that we could read nd find the answers but sometimes the personal info is more helpful!!!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE FOLKS?????????

See...I need you guys to help occupy my time so I can stay out of trouble......... :thumbs::thumbs:

:lol::lol:

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
The repercussions of what happened are devastating and long lasting. Please continue to think of us.

I sincerely thank all of you for your well wishes and support. For those who sent personal messages I will try to get back to you as soon as possible (L) . I'm just totally exhausted.

Goodnight,

Michele

I don't know all the details of the situation, but I will continue to keep you two in prayer. Get some rest.

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hola peeps! Just wanted to say adios before I left for vacation. I am heading to NC for a few days to see my mom and family. BEHAVE until I get back!!! :D

Have a great 4th of July holiday everyone!!

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Timeline

Goodnight,

Michele

Your family and Trisitans family will be in our prayers (L)

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Ok, you guys have all said this already, but it is DEAD in here :(:unsure:-_-:ph34r::dead: Where is everybody???

Tony and I are going to a wedding this Saturday. His boss is getting married. Then we are leaving Sunday to head north to my parents cottage for 4 days or so. It worked out great because I have the 1st week of July off every year for shut-down at GM and Tony has it off because his boss will be on his honeymoon :devil: I'll actually be able to spend some time with my boo :D(L) Now let's just hope we can go that long without arguing :P:innocent:

What is everyone else up to for the holiday? Besides Elizabeth who already told us her travel plans :P Have fun!

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Timeline
Where is everyone? There are hardly any post tonight.

Well Thursday is my last day of work yippe I get the whole week off of work for July 4th week. Wow the water rising on the north east looks crazy. Is anyone living in these floods? They look devestating. I hope it stops raining soon for you all. I can't beleive that one town in PA has to evacute 200,00 cause the dam can't hold. How is everyone's day going?

Well, I just had my final wedding shower and I got many nice Caphlon pots and pans, a george forman with those removeable plates, silverware, card table and chairs, pizza pro zapper (the best ever), my blue dishes, baking dishes, towels, picture with the saying about becoming one, some gift cards and money. I have no room now left in my kitchen it's ity bity and overflowing at the seams. I will need to start to give my old pots and pans to the good will. They use to be my grandma and grandpas and they are very old.

I am hoping Dwain doesn't need his passport to get married because they said it won't be in until the end of July. It's taken him four months to get the passport ugh. I hope they can use his birthcerficate with his ID card for the wedding certificate. hmmm

Michele how is Tristian doing? Is he feeling a little better at all. The violence in JA is scary. I hope he has a fast and speedy recovery. (F)

Well since the wedding is all put togther for the most part I am going to go look at the paperwork we need to start for are K-3 visa. Does anyone know if the can speed the delievery of our marriage certificate in JA so I can get it before I leave. Do I have to pay extra for this? I am staying a little over one more week after we are married. Any help on this would be appreciate.

Did everyone go on vaction for July 4th all ready??? What is everyone doing for independence day? Take care everyone and Best Wishes

Jax

Trevor doesn't have his passport yet, and our wedding went off without a hitch. We were informed that it would take two weeks to get the certified marriage certificate back no matter what. I was only there a week after the wedding. It might be quicker if you go to Kingston to pick it up. Check with the minister since he is the one that handles that. I am not doing anything on the 4th, since I work at a hospital, I work that day, but I get off at 3, so if I still want to do something, it won't be to late. Since I won't be able to go to JA for that day, I'm not doing nuttin :angry:

1/1/05 We met

7/19/05 Trip back to Negril

8/28/05 Trip back to Negril, became engaged

12/31/05 WEDDING!!!!

1/22/06 Still patiently waiting for certified marriage certificate

1/28/06 Trevor finally receives cmc, now let's see how long it takes

to get to me

2/20/06 Received cmc, other problems begin

2/24/06 Sent away for divorce decree from previous marriage

2/25/06 Changed name on passport

2/25/06 Trevor kind of ticked I forgot about divorce decree

3/20/06 Sent off I-130

3/30/06 Received NOA1

4/19/06 Trip to Negril

5/8/06 I-129F Mailed

5/22/06 Received NOA1

7/3/06 Received IMBRA request

7/6/06 Sent off IMBRA request

7/6/06 Received email notice that I130 sent to CSC

7/10/06 I130 touched

7/13/06 129F touched

8/3/06 I129f and I130 APPROVED!!!!!

Filed: Country: Guyana
Timeline

Just catching up here, wow so much going on.

Michelle, sooooo sorry to hear about Tristan, and I will keep you in my prayers.

Congrats (a tad late) on Tenika..and to being a new wife. Cheers!

And to anyone else that has news, good or bad.

We have been fighting an awful battle here, I havent said anything to anything because it is so embarassing..but the doc did finally say we had scabies. Believe it or not, I picked it up back in February when we went on that vacation/cruise to Mexico. Then when I went to the doctor in April, she still wasnt able to diagnose it, and gave me steroid pills, thinkin it was an allergic reaction. It was so horrible and I itched so bad, I was crying every evening when it got bad, taking two/three showers a day, using calamine with little results... Well if the doc would have diagnosed it correctly then, we could have gotten rid of it, but nooo, by May I had given it to my Mom and sis and Lake. In this last two months its been the most horrible thing I have ever experienced. We have washed and dried the sheets, clothes, bedclothes until the washing machine is about shot and the dryer broke. :crying: We have Boraxed everything til the cars almost have a stream of white while going down the road...(ha) If its not one thing its another. We have used the prescription stuff 3 times now, and I am afraid to use again becuz its serious poison. We have spent over $1000 on this. :( I have finally turned to naturals (Neem oil, etc) and we are doing a cleanse I read about where you take pills (NOW I have a serious tummy ache from THEM) Thing is, Mom has them in her eyes and you cant put poison on your eyes. I have NO ideas, I have prayed to be enlightened. I wouldnt wish this on my very worst enemy, I swear. AND you really dont know if you are rid of them for about a month after you treat....now I am paranoid bout the least lil bug...Eeeeeeks!

On top of this, trying to get the trailer ready and then...we are cleaning out the basement and painting down there. Its so sad, we havent got to see my grand niece since she came home from the hospital for fear of her getting them. :crying:

So thats my rant...I didnt realize you could get something like this from traveling, its enuff to make you stay HOME! But then, you can get them from a movie theater seat, etc, as well...so... :crying:

Timeline

May 15th Lake arrived NYC on tourist visa

6-15-05 Flew NCY to "fetch" Lake for visit here

8-17-05 He Proposed!

8-24-05 MARRIED!

9- 1-05 - SENT AOS, EAD, AP, & ETC

9-12-05 NOA1 - FOR I-130, I-145, & AP, EAD

10-5-05 RFE for Birth C. & medical

10-24-05 GOT LEARNERS PERMIT

11-3-05 DRIVERS LICENSE :)

11-16-05 overnited RFE

11-17-05 Rcvd NOA2 for EAD, bio set for 12-5-05

11-25-05 Recvd AOS bio letter, apptmt for 12-14-05

12-5-05 Biometrics (they did BOTH!)

Infopass, got temp EAD, AP no luck

12-6-05 Applied for SSN, not in system

12-10-05 AP finally arrives!

12-11-05 1 year EAD card!

12-23-05 Interview letter arrives! 3-3-06

1-17-06 SSN arrives!!

3-3-06 Interview-APPROVED! Passport stamped :)

3-14-06 Green card arrives!

Timeline
Hola peeps! Just wanted to say adios before I left for vacation. I am heading to NC for a few days to see my mom and family. BEHAVE until I get back!!! :D

Have a great trip and wonderful holiday. :star:

1/1/05 We met

12/31/05 WEDDING!!!!

to get to me

3/20/06 Sent off I-130

3/30/06 Received NOA1

4/19/06 Trip to Negril

5/8/06 I-129F Mailed

5/22/06 Received NOA1

7/10/06 I130 touched

7/13/06 129F touched

Timeline

Have a great trip and wonderful holiday. :star:

Ditto :thumbs:

Does anyone know where you find that new 129F Form? Is it in yet? Just trying to get all the papers ready for next month.

Thanks

Jax

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Ok, you guys have all said this already, but it is DEAD in here :(:unsure:-_-:ph34r::dead: Where is everybody???

Tony and I are going to a wedding this Saturday. His boss is getting married. Then we are leaving Sunday to head north to my parents cottage for 4 days or so. It worked out great because I have the 1st week of July off every year for shut-down at GM and Tony has it off because his boss will be on his honeymoon :devil: I'll actually be able to spend some time with my boo :D(L) Now let's just hope we can go that long without arguing :P:innocent:

What is everyone else up to for the holiday? Besides Elizabeth who already told us her travel plans :P Have fun!

Wish I could spend some time(all) with my boo instead of boo-hooing :crying:

1/1/05 We met

12/31/05 WEDDING!!!!

to get to me

3/20/06 Sent off I-130

3/30/06 Received NOA1

4/19/06 Trip to Negril

5/8/06 I-129F Mailed

5/22/06 Received NOA1

7/10/06 I130 touched

7/13/06 129F touched

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.