aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
California here we come.......

Literally and figuratively.......just go the e:mail.....our case has been transferred to California :dance: :dance:

We leave for San Diego in the morning. Will check in if I get a chance. Everyone have a great weekend and a wonderful week!!

What wonderful news congratulations (L)

What's everyone doing this weekend? I have to work Saturday :angry::crying: And just my luck, the weather is going to be beautiful on Sat. and then thunder-storms on Sunday - my only day off :ranting: Oh well, gotta start saving for our next trip to Jamaica :D We probably won't be going until January though - when I get more vacation days!

Cooking out with dad on Sunday. Trying to keep cool here because its been real hot in the 90's. I hope it cools down Monday when I go back to teach. Finishing my last shopping items for the wedding on Saturday. Thats all folks.

Michelle congratulations on your new home. How long will it now take to unpack?

Everyone have a great weekend!

Jax

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
Trying to keep cool here because its been real hot in the 90's. I hope it cools down Monday when I go back to teach. Finishing my last shopping items for the wedding on Saturday. Thats all folks.

Jax

It's supposed to get real hot here this weekend too.

Will you be all set for the wedding after this weekend? When you you go to JA for your wedding?

Thanks Jax. Unpacking... :whistle: ; I still have to start :blush: . I only packed a few boxes; but now I have to really get cracking :hehe: . The moving van will be here in a couple of weeks for the furniture and big items. I can take the smaller boxes and clothes myself.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Everyone

I was at work to do a 1/2 day but they are sending me home. saying Girl u crazy u getting married tommorw .. go home". So I am listening. The next time you wil hear from me, I will be MRS TENIKA BAILEY.

If you guys havent signed my guestbook yet at my Bed Bath and Beyond website (under-Tenika Ross), please do

Its so empty :( . ANYWAY

Later Yall (L)

Have a wonderful and happy day, today. (F)(L)

Good morning everybody!! Happy Friday :P

Squito's mom has an appointment at the embassy on Tuesday morning to get her visitor's visa! I hope she gets it so that she can attend the wedding next month :dance::dance: Please keep her in your prayers

Good Luck :thumbs:

Trying to keep cool here because its been real hot in the 90's. I hope it cools down Monday when I go back to teach. Finishing my last shopping items for the wedding on Saturday. Thats all folks.

Jax

Will you be all set for the wedding after this weekend? When you you go to JA for your wedding?

Thanks Jax. Unpacking... :whistle: ; I still have to start :blush: . I only packed a few boxes; but now I have to really get cracking :hehe: . The moving van will be here in a couple of weeks for the furniture and big items. I can take the smaller boxes and clothes myself.

Congrats on your closing. You must be really excited. I don't envy the packing. Things jump out from nowhere, that you have to move. :unsure:

1/1/05 We met

7/19/05 Trip back to Negril

8/28/05 Trip back to Negril, became engaged

12/31/05 WEDDING!!!!

1/22/06 Still patiently waiting for certified marriage certificate

1/28/06 Trevor finally receives cmc, now let's see how long it takes

to get to me

2/20/06 Received cmc, other problems begin

2/24/06 Sent away for divorce decree from previous marriage

2/25/06 Changed name on passport

2/25/06 Trevor kind of ticked I forgot about divorce decree

3/20/06 Sent off I-130

3/30/06 Received NOA1

4/19/06 Trip to Negril

5/8/06 I-129F Mailed

5/22/06 Received NOA1

7/3/06 Received IMBRA request

7/6/06 Sent off IMBRA request

7/6/06 Received email notice that I130 sent to CSC

7/10/06 I130 touched

7/13/06 129F touched

8/3/06 I129f and I130 APPROVED!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Literally and figuratively.......just go the e:mail.....our case has been transferred to California :dance: :dance:

We leave for San Diego in the morning. Will check in if I get a chance. Everyone have a great weekend and a wonderful week!!

:dance::dance: Congrats. Have a wonderful trip.

I'm waiting for the gas company to connect service. Their service day tomorrow is from 7:00am to 8:00 pm :wacko::wacko: . I'm sure that I'll be the last call of the day :angry:

Oh BTW I had a successful closing today on my condo :dance::dance:

Everyone have a great weekend!!

Michele (F)

:dance::dance:CONGRATULATIONS!! :dance::dance: Great news and what a great start to your vacation.

I just love San Diego-my brother lives there. I hope to visit myself in the fall .

Congrats Michele (L)

Filed: Other Timeline

My gosh Mindy! that's great :dance: May not take that long after all.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Michele, CONGRATS!!! If I wasn't so far away, I'd come help you pack. :whistle:

Lee

July 4, 2006: Married

October 7, 2006: AOS Packet mailed to Chicago Lockbox via FedEx (I-485, I-130, I-765)

October 10, 2006: Package reived in Chicago

October 23, 2006: Checks cashed

November 1, 2006: I-130 and I-765 touched

November 2, 2006: I-485 touched--email notification about RFE letter on the way.

December 2006: Biometrics

January 2007: EAD Card

July 10, 2007 @ 9 a.m.--AOS Interview in West Palm Beach, FL...APPROVED!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jax

Ditto I would also help you unpack if I lived close :yes: So were u first or last on the gas guys list?

The wedding is all set got the prices yesterday. Such easy planning. Everything is all set. I am just buying the rest of the favors today, just bought our shoes on zappos, putting an itnery togther for my guest, finishing the wedding programs and were pretty much set. Dwain just needs to get his passport soon for the wedding certificate he applied for it at the end of March and it takes 3 months it should soon be here. He can't beleive I can get a copy of my birthcertificate the same day I request it. It took him 6 months to get his. So I just pray he gets the passport ver soon. Take care

Jax

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Yay!! That's wonderful, welcome to the club :luv: And have a safe trip :yes:

I'm at work bored out my mind :wacko: I really don't want to be here today :angry::crying: I miss my hubby :(

It's quiet in here. Where is everybody?

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Timeline
I'm at work bored out my mind :wacko: I really don't want to be here today :angry::crying: I miss my hubby :(

Hey Rhonda,

I'm here, but not for long. How long you at work?

1/1/05 We met

7/19/05 Trip back to Negril

8/28/05 Trip back to Negril, became engaged

12/31/05 WEDDING!!!!

1/22/06 Still patiently waiting for certified marriage certificate

1/28/06 Trevor finally receives cmc, now let's see how long it takes

to get to me

2/20/06 Received cmc, other problems begin

2/24/06 Sent away for divorce decree from previous marriage

2/25/06 Changed name on passport

2/25/06 Trevor kind of ticked I forgot about divorce decree

3/20/06 Sent off I-130

3/30/06 Received NOA1

4/19/06 Trip to Negril

5/8/06 I-129F Mailed

5/22/06 Received NOA1

7/3/06 Received IMBRA request

7/6/06 Sent off IMBRA request

7/6/06 Received email notice that I130 sent to CSC

7/10/06 I130 touched

7/13/06 129F touched

8/3/06 I129f and I130 APPROVED!!!!!

Well I waited for the gas company to come and connect service at the new place from 6:45 am until 8:00 pm and they never showed up :ranting: . Of course cust. service's hours are Mon-Fri so I couldn't put in a complaint; the only number I could call was the emergency line; which I did :blush: -but after being on hold for ten minutes without even speaking to a live person, I just hung up. What a waste of a day :angry:

********************************************************************************

More importantly...

Tenika and Rohan I hope you had a beautiful wedding day!! (L)(L)

Jax-congratulations on getting the big stuff done for the wedding; that must be such a relief. It was also nice to hear that everything went smoothly for you.

It took Tristan 4 months to get his passport; but he applied in the summer-which I understand takes longer.

Shauna I sure hope everyone's cases will start moving along soon and you get your new interview date. It would be really nice if you could get it when you're visiting JA. I wonder how long it will take to resolve everything? (IMBRA)

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Michele

Hey Rhonda,

I'm here, but not for long. How long you at work?

I'm supposed to be here til midnight, but I may try to sneak out a little bit early :devil:

Tenika - How did the wedding go? We want pics :yes:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Timeline

Hey Mindy and Roy - CONGRATULATIONS ON CSC THE TRANSFER!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

I hope there is room for a few more Yardies on the CSC express!!! :yes: Henry and I are willing to ride shotgun if we have to!!! :D We got our NOA1 today - so we are on our way! :thumbs:

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.