aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey ladies,

Everything is going alright between me an the hubby, but there are hatters out there trying to fill my head with bull****!!!

Is anyone else have this problem?? How are you handling it?

Mrs. Smith

give the haters the finger and keep it movin' :yes:

:lol::lol: Yeah Suzie you just gotta keep movin! Haters will always be there - I find that living well is the best revenge. When the see you happy and your hubby happy, they tend to disappear.

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tumbleweed drifting by...

Where is everyone? I know ya'll didn't leave me and go to Jamaica!

Oh, anyone hear from Eric?

hey ladies,

Everything is going alright between me an the hubby, but there are hatters out there trying to fill my head with bull****!!!

Mrs. Smith

:lol::lol: Yeah Suzie you just gotta keep movin! Haters will always be there - I find that living well is the best revenge. When the see you happy and your hubby happy, they tend to disappear.

I agree, living well is the best revenge. But some ppl latch on an deh pon yuh like parasite

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

hey ladies,

Mrs. Smith

I agree, living well is the best revenge. But some ppl latch on an deh pon yuh like parasite

:lol::lol: like barnacle pon de side a de whale and de ship dem! :yes:

Hey this nurse keeps hitting on Henry. She said he is best cleaner the hospital has ever had. :wacko::blink: Maybe I should start pimping him out to the lonely women. :whistle::lol:

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey ladies,

Mrs. Smith

Hey this nurse keeps hitting on Henry. She said he is best cleaner the hospital has ever had. :wacko::blink: Maybe I should start pimping him out to the lonely women. :whistle::lol:

:lol::lol:, you gonna pimp you hubby, shoot a little extra money don't hurt :lol::hehe::whistle:

Thanks Jonesie

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline

Girl make that money :lol::thumbs:

just kidding ;)

I have a situation and need a tactful way to deal with it...

A coworker stops by my desk every day to say hello. Sometimes he stays for 5-10 min, other times longer (once he was here talkin for over an hour :wacko:). He knows I'm married and has never tried to hit on me (he knew me before me and D tied the knot and didn't even try then). All our other co-workers says he likes me, but I just don't get that vibe from him. Plus, he stops at other desks and does the same thing (chatty chatty). I don't mind a brief hello and goodbye, but it is really starting to get annoying. How can I tell him fi low mi (:lol:) and not hurt his feelings? Oh, and for all the hataz reading this, yes my husband does know about this situation langkissteetponunnu

Edited by Jonesie

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey ladies,

Mrs. Smith

:lol::lol: Don't blame you. Damien keep coming home with new calling cards. He asked last night why I never asked about them. He went on to tell me that some lady (a restuarant owner) who shops at his job keep giving him calling cards. I said tell her thanks because she's saving us lots of money ;)

Timeline

hey ladies,

Mrs. Smith

:lol::lol: Don't blame you. Damien keep coming home with new calling cards. He asked last night why I never asked about them. He went on to tell me that some lady (a restuarant owner) who shops at his job keep giving him calling cards. I said tell her thanks because she's saving us lots of money ;)

:lol::lol::crying::lol::lol:

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

When I was in JA last month - I would call Damien to say "no credit pon mi phone CALL MI bak." I always wanted to say that :hehe::P Now he knows what it felt like.

Edited by sjb1221

Timeline

I heard that! :lol:

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

I had IDT program my pin into my home, cell and office phone, so I just dial 800# and it tells me my balance right away. Don't know if that helps.
I have the same thing set up on all our phones..........I don't have to use it anymore. Roy has become very, very familiar with it.

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Timeline
when i go to jamaica next month i want to take a phone down there so i can use. is it just t moblie phones that work with a chip?

Any tri-band (world) phone that uses a SIM card should work.

If you have Verizon or Cingular provider and a world phone they (provider) will switch network to JA, but of course you have to pay roaming and other fees.

Edited by Jonesie

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

Hey Jojo

How are you? Don't mean to chat up a touchy subject but have you talked to Adrian? Is he still in the States, and doing ok?

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Timeline
Hey Jojo

How are you? Don't mean to chat up a touchy subject but have you talked to Adrian? Is he still in the States, and doing ok?

I am doing very well thanks for asking

....Adrian calls me aslmost every day but the phone calls keep getting shorter and shorter, cause we dont really have much to talk about any more....people keep telling him that he should just stay in the states, I told him that would not be a good thing to do....I will buy his plane ticket back to JA weather he goes or not is his decision and I dont want to be any part of that...I will know that I did do the right thing and got his plane ticket and hopefully he will get on the plane!!!! When I talk to him he sounds OK, seems like he has meet some new friends down in South Florida.

10/25/2005 - I-129F packet mailed to TSC

11/03/2005 - NOA 1 from CSC

11/07/2005 - Check cashed

02/03/2006 - NOA2 by e-mail

05/03/2006 - Leave for Jamaica

05/09/2006 - Interview "VISA APPROVED"

05/15/2006 - Return from Jamaica

05/22/2006 - Called off the wedding and Adrian left

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.