aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I thought the person at window 10 was a man :huh: :lol:I'm sure he lost his job for being too nice :whistle:

probably did - or some of them knew about this thread, printed out the "evidence" and called him out on it :lol:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Timeline
Good morning all.

You know, this is kinda weird, do any of you, when you argue, have things go a LOT better after than it did before? I dont know if its a learning experience, or what, but it seems when I get real upset w/ dat man, then after I go crazy and cry and stuff, THEN he "gets it". Why cant he "get it" BEFORE I get so upset???

I guess things are going ok here, just lil stuff. This weekend we went to the river, but the car broke down and my sis ended up having to come pick us up, and its a five hour drive, so I feel for her, being on the road so long. I woulda just stayed up there and took care of it, but Lake had a hissy fit bout missing class since its the last week, and he was to do major testing. Ends up he coulda missed, stupid teacher was sick and the substitute didnt know enuff to give the tests! :( I dont know bout your guys GED classes, but the teachers here dont take it seriously AT ALL!~

As far as his lil hissy, I was TRYING to stay upbeat til he went on and on and on (even mentioning walking out the door and heading for home) for 3 hours, then finally I broke down crying, saying its the MAN who is supposed to stay positive and tell the WOMAN "everting gonna be ok, dont worry", Ya BIG OAF!!! too many historical romances- :lol: ), and that even tho I live in this country, when somethin like this happens I DONT always know what to do either, and whats the big deal, we made it safely back to the trailer at least, we had food, shelter, and in MY FAMILY at least, as long as no one was dead, no one is hurt, or injured, then for pity sakes....THANK YOUR BLESSINGS, cuz it always can be a LOT worse.... Man I had a TIRADE, but he could barely understand it, I was sobbing so hard...he gets so upset & excited when I cry like that, its really kinda cute. :lol: Its just too bad I have to get to that point before he relaxes and calms down.

Normally he is my rock, and the one that calms me, so sometimes I dont know what sets him off sometimes when its really something I consider a little thing. Or to ME seems little. Yea we were kinda stranded in the middle of nowhere, but it wasnt on the highway, we made it back to the trailer at least before the car decided to die, so..what was the big deal???

Thanks for letting me rant, luv ya all. (L)

My condolences all that have recently lost family members. :(

Let me tell you I know where you are coming from with the over reacting and under reacting. :thumbs: I'm glad things are better. Last week I was bout ready to call off the whole thing??? :lol::hehe:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning all.

You know, this is kinda weird, do any of you, when you argue, have things go a LOT better after than it did before? I dont know if its a learning experience, or what, but it seems when I get real upset w/ dat man, then after I go crazy and cry and stuff, THEN he "gets it". Why cant he "get it" BEFORE I get so upset???

Last week I was bout ready to call off the whole thing??? :lol::hehe:

Oh I do that every week - at least once. :whistle: I slam a door or a heavy book, cry and say "YOU DON'T LOVE ME! THIS IS OFF!!" Then we make up. :devil: And when I think he is running his fingers thru my hair, he is actually looking for horns!! :yes::whistle:

I thought the person at window 10 was a man :huh: :lol:I'm sure he lost his job for being too nice :whistle:

probably did - or some of them knew about this thread, printed out the "evidence" and called him out on it :lol:

:lol::yes:

Ah true! :yes: Poor likkle ting!

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning ladies.

I have a couple of questions. For those who got married/or will in JA is the average cost of the weddings out there especially when you're planning from here? And for the K3 interview what type of questions did they ask? I'm trying to figure out the interview process for K3 & compare it to the K1? I have been doing some serious thinking and I am REALLY feeling the K3.

Anna,

What kind of wedding do you want in Jamaica? I know Elizabethnhenry and I did a villa wedding. She set me up with a wedding corridnator. I should be getting back the price today. Do you know how many people you might like to have at your wedding? When I get more info on mine I can pm you about it. Just let me know. Take Care

Jax

luvtravlin - sorry they gave you a ruff time at the Embassy.. Hang in there your almost done. Hopefully the medical will be no problem. Do you know when Craig will be coming up?

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

ACCK! I forgot to mention my super important news. :dance:

WE PUT OUR AOS PACKET IN THE MAIL TOAY!!!:dance::dance:FINALLY!!!! :dance::dance:

Congrats ;)

Lets hope we get transfered to CSC together!!! :luv::thumbs:

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WE PUT OUR AOS PACKET IN THE MAIL TOAY!!!:dance::dance:FINALLY!!!! :dance::dance:

Congratulations :dance:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Good morning ladies.

I have a couple of questions. For those who got married/or will in JA is the average cost of the weddings out there especially when you're planning from here? And for the K3 interview what type of questions did they ask? I'm trying to figure out the interview process for K3 & compare it to the K1? I have been doing some serious thinking and I am REALLY feeling the K3.

The cost of a JA wedding runs the full spectrum - $500 USD or $20,000 USD. Depends on what you want. Tell me more - how many people, location, etc and I'll give you an estimate.

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Timeline

Good morning ladies.

The cost of a JA wedding runs the full spectrum - $500 USD or $20,000 USD. Depends on what you want. Tell me more - how many people, location, etc and I'll give you an estimate.

Please send me the info too. Looking for a place to have our one year celebration in JA, and want to get a feel of the costs, etc.

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Timeline

Congrats ;)

For real :yes:

Oh I do that every week - at least once. :whistle: I slam a door or a heavy book, cry and say "YOU DON'T LOVE ME! THIS IS OFF!!" Then we make up. :devil: And when I think he is running his fingers thru my hair, he is actually looking for horns!! :yes::whistle:

Glad I'm not the only one :whistle:

I'm depressed today ladies, please pray for Squito and I :blush:

Timeline

(((Tee)))

what's wrong?

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Other Timeline

Good morning all.

Last week I was bout ready to call off the whole thing??? :lol::hehe:

:lol::yes: I didn't realize my hubby had horns till last week . Then I reread our vows...we said some ####### about ...to be forgiven by one another :whistle: I had forgotten :unsure: After I reminded him that mine(horns) are a bit bigger than his, he calmed down :devil:

Congrats ;)

For real :yes:

Glad I'm not the only one :whistle:

:blush: One of my patients had a marriage prayer in a frame I wish I could remember it. She hurried me along while I was trying to read it. Old Devil :lol: I hope you(two) get to feeling better.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Congrats ;)

HEY -- What about me and Jonesie??????

And when I think he is running his fingers thru my hair, he is actually looking for horns!! :yes::whistle:

:devil:My horns stick straight out of my head -- no further looking needed :lol:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Timeline

Congrats ;)

But of course. :luv::luv:

Congrats ;)

And when I think he is running his fingers thru my hair, he is actually looking for horns!! :yes::whistle:

:devil:My horns stick straight out of my head -- no further looking needed :lol:

:lol::lol:

You mean, you aint incognito like the rest of us???? :lol::lol:

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

When we are about to fight -- or -- when I am about to lose my last nerve I think back to all those days when he was in JA and I was here and couldn't get him on his damn Digicel. Think back to how worried I was about where he was and if he was safe. Think about the hurricanes that were headed straight for him......then I take a deep breath, smack him really hard in his head (sometimes twice), tell him he is a fool -- then I start laughing hysterically and remember that life is too short to waste my precious time fighting with a hard headed Jamaican :jest:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.