Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
EAD APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :

Maybe we wont be arguing as much now!

CONGRATS POPCORN AND RICHIE!! Does it really take that long to receive your EAD? That's ridiculous :protest:

:dance:

Maybe we wont be arguing as much now!

Congrats :dance:

Hello everyone. I'm back :crying:

Welcome home, so glad you were able to bond with hubby's family and your daughter. That is so special.

Filed: Timeline

Topic: for those on strict budgets now or the power savers for the future, who were formally liberal spenders; what are some pointers for tightening your belt? For those with their men that are now here; how were you able to make ends meet on one salary? What was the one thing you had to forgo in order to make ends meet that you don't even miss now?

Michele

:blink:

bump :unsure::)

Let's see.....notes to self.....

Sit on your butt as much as possible -- NO EXERCISE AT ALL!!

No fruits, veggies or beans - or for that matter, anything that is good for me

Drink lots of Diet Coke, Vodka and don't forget the chocolate. Throw in some Red Bull just for kicks

Learning when I ovulate -- just to make sure I double the above during "that time"

Clean up with bleach, ammonia AND Pine-Sol

....there, now I feel so much better. Thanks Elizabeth!!

Mindy, you're killing me :lol::lol::lol:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

:help:

I am going to research this on the internet, but I still would like to see if you ladies have any advice.

After being abstinent (Christian & Single) for so long, I have no idea of the newest trends in birth control. I dont want to get pregnant right away even though Rohan doesnt believe in birthcontrol. sooo. I am looking for method of birth control with no hormones in them (like the pill) and not so noticable to the guy. Maybe something I could do before sex. I only got 2 weeks to go so I am bout to do some major research...any suggestions would be appreciated :thumbs:

Well, there are lots of options out there, but you are REALLY limiting yourself if you don't want anything involving hormones. That rules out the Pill (once a day), the Patch (once a week), the Nuvaring (once a month), and the Depo-Provera shot (every 3 months I think). You're left with the Sponge which I've heard is messy and doesn't prevent pregnancy all that well, the diaphragm which is similar to the sponge, or an IUD (Intra Uterine Device) but that has to be inserted by a doctor and I don't know if insurance covers it and or what side effects it causes. And obviously you can't use condoms if you don't want him knowing you're trying NOT to get pregnant :blush: Hmmm..... Anyone else have any insight on this or something I'm forgetting about???

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

34z0pck.jpg

Hey guess what?? I am cheating on you guys. :devil: I joined a preggers/preggers wannabe message board (so I can get tips and encouragement). They are all really sweet and helpful, but no where near as fun as you guys! :no:

Hey Elizabeth,

What's the address of the site you're talking about? I wouldn't mind checking it out :innocent:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guess what?? I am cheating on you guys. :devil: I joined a preggers/preggers wannabe message board (so I can get tips and encouragement). They are all really sweet and helpful, but no where near as fun as you guys! :no:

Hey Elizabeth,

What's the address of the site you're talking about? I wouldn't mind checking it out :innocent:

ok - here you go (Hopefully Mindy has continued to superglue her eyelids shut :lol: )

http://www.mothers35plus.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=7

http://groups.msn.com/FertilityFriendsOver40/welcome.msnw

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

ok - here you go (Hopefully Mindy has continued to superglue her eyelids shut :lol:

After all this talk I have superglued EVERYTHING shut!! It's kind of a nice, warm feeling..... :help:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok - here you go (Hopefully Mindy has continued to superglue her eyelids shut :lol:

After all this talk I have superglued EVERYTHING shut!! It's kind of a nice, warm feeling..... :help:

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Poor Roy! I think he will need a blow torch and some welder's goggles.

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Now that's a visual I don't even want to pretend to imagine.....:lol:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: Other Timeline

Oh no don't do that :no::lol:

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Poor Roy! I think he will need a blow torch and some welder's goggles.

:lol:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Other Timeline

Kim what name are you going to give your new fish? Have you gals ever discussed why they have such werid nicknames for people in JA? I think some off them are so silly. I go for Ray Rey for the name :lol::P

That's a good topic - what are your man's nicknames in Jamaica?? :P Tony (aka: Anthony) has at least 3 that I can think of: Dread, Matterhorn, and Franklin :wacko: Don't ask me how they came up with them. The only one I understand is Dread because he was very bad when he was a kid and always getting in trouble. I guess it's short for dreadful? :whistle: His parents and certain family members call him Franklin. How the heck did they get that out of the name Anthony? :o

I think we did this question last year sometime in the old thread...who's man's name was "#######"?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh man. I was hoping we'd all have amnesia on that one! :lol: Was it Dave or Damien?

It was Dave :lol:

Not my david??

Is it not expensive enough?? I mean really...it's not like increasing the application fee is going to make the process go any quicker: please read

http://www.startribune.com/587/story/465850.html

They have fallen off thier rockers :yes:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.