aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

:D HELLO everyone,

Just wanted to stop in and say hello and I hope everyone is doing great!!! I am doing OK, I was suppose to go back to work today and work some overtime but they called and canceled it, so I will go back to work Thurs night...I feel like I have been off of work for ever.

Adrian and I are keeping in contact but I dont think there is much of a future for us except to be friends, I think he still has hopes that we will be together again :( ...but who knows what the future holds....right now I am just doing what I can to occupy my time and getting back to work is really what I need.

Kelly - I see you got your interview date CONGRATS!!! It looks like you have everything you need except you must have his birth cert.

I have not caught up on all the pages yet but if there is any more congrats in order then CONGRATS!!

Jamie - you need to do the Suss report on Yahoo again so I can keep up with everyone and not have to read tons of pages :D:P

Mindy, Rhonda and everyone else - I just want to thank you for your support on my issue!! you guys are great and were a BIG help

10/25/2005 - I-129F packet mailed to TSC

11/03/2005 - NOA 1 from CSC

11/07/2005 - Check cashed

02/03/2006 - NOA2 by e-mail

05/03/2006 - Leave for Jamaica

05/09/2006 - Interview "VISA APPROVED"

05/15/2006 - Return from Jamaica

05/22/2006 - Called off the wedding and Adrian left

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy Tuesday everyone!! I'm back at work today from my four day weekend...going to catch up now. :P I hope you all had a nice long weekend :yes:

OK where is everyone when I need them today?

I'm moving in 3 weeks and I need to clean out and pack. What am I doing? I'm off to the mall to shop :P . Again :blush: .

I need some encouragement please; :help: .

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Michele

where are you moving to?

Okay I think I have all of my ducks in a row....this is what I have prepared for my interview. If I'm missing something or anyone has any advice that I should add something PLEEEEASE, let me know. I would greatly appreciate it !

-DS-156 (2 copies)

-DS-156K (2 copies)

-DS-157 (2 copies)

-DS-230 Part I & II (the total 4 pages)

-New (updated) letters of intent (from each of us)

-copies of NOA 1 & 2

-I-134 (notarized and I have 2 copies)

-Tax forms from 2001, I don't have last years (from IRS) just copies of my tax forms that my accountant gave to me, will that be okay, I hope ??----do I need to make 2 copies of each tax forms??

-more pictures (from last 2 trips), a letter that a good friend wrote about our relationship, a CD that Craig made for me (he wrote on the inside), copies of itineraries from trips since July and ticket stubs, phone bill copies from October of last year......do you think I should go back to July ???? I would have to get them out of storage.... argh

-bank letters for business and personal accounts (2 copies)

-letters from employers (2 copies from each)

-copy of original petition

Anything else anyone would suggest for me to bring ??? I leave on Wed, so if I'm missing anything, I have till Tuesday to get stuff.

Thanks and I hope everyone is (or was, depending on when you read this) having a safe and happy holiday !!

Kelly

:P

Looks like you've got it all covered! Good luck to you and Craig :thumbs:

Hey guys, bwoy do I MISS YOU ALL..... wow i really did not know it would be this hard, a 7month old and a new husband. They should issue awards or grants for this. I can only hope that everyone is okay in the board it took me this long to get my life in order and its still not all the way together.

Keep praying for me (L)

Hey Papcawn..it's great to see you around these parts :dance:

Kelly -=- Yeah, it looks like you have everything. Don't forget Craig's Birth Certificate, Passport, 6 Passport Pictures and the Police Certificate. Good Luck!!

Oh yeah, and the Non-Impediment thingie....

Edited by Minfay

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! :energetic:

I have a whole bunch to catch up on, I Hope everyone has a fabulous holiday weekend. Back soon

One time Tristan asked me what I was having for dinner. I said "a meatball grinder". For people not from Connecticut a "grinder" is what you would call a sub(marine) or hoagie or torpedo. I understand in different parts of the country a "grinder" has other connotations :hehe: . So anyways he wanted to know what meat balls were. When I told him it was ground beef he said "oh, beef balls". :o Which of course when you think of it makes sense. But I nearly died when he said that :lol::lol:

Grinder!!! :lol:

Oh I miss CT, (Not that much) i remember that word. When I moved to NY, I was like "let me get a turkey Grinder" They was like, I dont know what you are talking about we dont sale that here: I was like yes you do the bread is right there...they was like what you mean a wedge :lol: .. had to be there

2/1/2010- AOS , EAD. AP Mailed via USPS priority mail

2/3/2010- Received - via USPS delivery tracking

2/9/2010- Check Cashed

2/9/2010- NOA 1 Received for 131, 765, 485

2/17/2010- Received letter for biometrics

2/19/2010- Completed biometrics via early "walk in'

2/22/2010- Touched on I-765, 48

2/24/2010- Case transferred to CSC

4/2/2010 Card Production Ordered for I-765, AP touched (Yea!!)

4/8/10- Approval notice for I-765 sent via email/ AP touched

4/10/2010 Received AP.

4/12/10 Received EAD-

7/6/10 Contacted USCIS because now Outside normal processing time

7/23/10 Got RFE asking for proof of legitimate marriage- 1page and 1/4 of proofs

8/23/10 sent off RFE response via Expressmail

8/24/10 Received by CSC

9/2/10 Email from USCIS- Card Production Ordered

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning, ladies! Hope everyone is having a great day!

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: Country: Guyana
Timeline

Good morning everyone! (F)

Timeline

May 15th Lake arrived NYC on tourist visa

6-15-05 Flew NCY to "fetch" Lake for visit here

8-17-05 He Proposed!

8-24-05 MARRIED!

9- 1-05 - SENT AOS, EAD, AP, & ETC

9-12-05 NOA1 - FOR I-130, I-145, & AP, EAD

10-5-05 RFE for Birth C. & medical

10-24-05 GOT LEARNERS PERMIT

11-3-05 DRIVERS LICENSE :)

11-16-05 overnited RFE

11-17-05 Rcvd NOA2 for EAD, bio set for 12-5-05

11-25-05 Recvd AOS bio letter, apptmt for 12-14-05

12-5-05 Biometrics (they did BOTH!)

Infopass, got temp EAD, AP no luck

12-6-05 Applied for SSN, not in system

12-10-05 AP finally arrives!

12-11-05 1 year EAD card!

12-23-05 Interview letter arrives! 3-3-06

1-17-06 SSN arrives!!

3-3-06 Interview-APPROVED! Passport stamped :)

3-14-06 Green card arrives!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! :energetic:

I have a whole bunch to catch up on, I Hope everyone has a fabulous holiday weekend. Back soon

One time Tristan asked me what I was having for dinner. I said "a meatball grinder". For people not from Connecticut a "grinder" is what you would call a sub(marine) or hoagie or torpedo. I understand in different parts of the country a "grinder" has other connotations :hehe: . So anyways he wanted to know what meat balls were. When I told him it was ground beef he said "oh, beef balls". :o Which of course when you think of it makes sense. But I nearly died when he said that :lol::lol:

Grinder!!! :lol:

Oh I miss CT, (Not that much) i remember that word. When I moved to NY, I was like "let me get a turkey Grinder" They was like, I dont know what you are talking about we dont sale that here: I was like yes you do the bread is right there...they was like what you mean a wedge :lol: .. had to be there

yeah that's definitely a CT term...I've never heard it used by anyone other than ct'ers :yes:

Filed: Other Timeline

Topic: for those on strict budgets now or the power savers for the future, who were formally liberal spenders; what are some pointers for tightening your belt? For those with their men that are now here; how were you able to make ends meet on one salary? What was the one thing you had to forgo in order to make ends meet that you don't even miss now?

Michele

:blink:

:lol: at :blink:

Goodmorning (L) I hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend.

I have to give up impulse spending and eating out. Well, the kids had to give up eating out. I would take them out two three times a week. :unsure: Now we are only going once or twice a month. We have two savings and two checking accounts. We are joint owners on each account. We plan to use my account for paying bills/ seeing as how most of the bills are already coming out of this account. His account for savings.(since we only have one debit card on this account and I don't readlily have access to it :thumbs::unsure: ) He gives me his card when I ask for it, but I try not to ask :blush: Once the money is in his savings account it doesn't. come out :( . So the hardest thing for me is to know I have money that is off limits or for emergencies only. :huh: D was mad this weekend cause apparently when you use a debit card as credit it will give you money even tho there is no money avaible. He was not happy to learn that my account was overdrawn :blink: Was all up set telling the lady that he wanted an account where if there is no money there is no money and rey rey :blink: One day soon I hope to have own personal stash :huh: . I'm sure he'll do the same, knowing how he is. I am not use to having to explain what I did with what. Having to be accountable really helps.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

yeah that's definitely a CT term...I've never heard it used by anyone other than ct'ers :yes:

We have them here in Chicago....but at "specialty" places, not all over

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

08/30/05 - Approved

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

Filed: Other Timeline

On my way to the gym. Hubby had me running around an open grass field yesterday like he some kind of drill sargent :angry: I have to go work back up my endurance...I swear I cannot work out wit that man.

Edited by Dee&Dav

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline
On my way to the gym. Hubby had me running around an open grass field yesterday like he some kind of drill sargent :angry: I have to go work back up my endurance...I swear I cannot work out wit that man.

:lol::lol:

Sounds like Henry! He used to train some professor's wife and run her around Mandeville barking orders. :blink:

One day soon I hope to have own personal stash :huh: .

This is a must, my sister! :yes:

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning Ladies. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

One day soon I hope to have own personal stash :huh:

I couldn't live without my personal stash -- problem is, with him not working, it's not too personal :lol:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

08/30/05 - Approved

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

Timeline
One day soon I hope to have own personal stash :huh:

I couldn't live without my personal stash -- problem is, with him not working, it's not too personal :lol:

:lol::lol:

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.