aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys, bwoy do I MISS YOU ALL..... wow i really did not know it would be this hard, a 7month old and a new husband. They should issue awards or grants for this. I can only hope that everyone is okay in the board it took me this long to get my life in order and its still not all the way together.

Keep praying for me (L)

3dflagsdotcom_jamai_2fawm.gif RICHIE 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif GEORGIA (born and raised jamaican, living in NYC)

What rocks my world may feel like a rock in your shoe!

10/16/05 - Birth of my son
11/24/05 - Arrival! EAD issued@JFK)
12/08/05 - Applied for SS #
(In system but visa category incorrect, manual verification required. Told it takes 3-4weeks)
12/10/05 - G's Birthday
12/11/05 - Wedding Day
12/12/05 - R"s Birthday
12/19/05 - SS card comes in the mail!
03/16/06 - AOS, EAD & AP recieved by Chicago Lockbox
03/20/06 - Recieved NOA1 for AOS & EAD. Rejection notice issued for AP(my fault)
03/21/06 - Resubmit AP with correct application type checked off
03/27/06 - Recieved NOA1 for AP.

04/05/06 - Biometrics App.
05/16/06 - Advanced Parole Approved
05/26/06 - EAD Approved
06/21/06 - Richie recieved learner's permit
08/16/06 - AOS Interview(waiting on FBI clearance)
01/08/07 - Conditional Green Card received

Pls Note: My immigration knowledge is limited at best, so take it as a grain of salt.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KIM....... you know what you have got me saying f!uckery..... :P thanks i was at Value City and people were so RUDE...would not move out of my way...hello double wide stroller MOVE...so i said this is f!uckery.... :P ..and i was like hhhmm thanks DUUUANE....VIA KIM....:lol::lol:

KELLY....only a couple more DAYS...and you will be in JA....i am SSSOOO excited for you....and i asked mike if he rememberd Craig....and he said sort of...hahaha that boy has to worst memory eva :yes::jest:

Edited by nannygirl82

Filed: Timeline
Hey guys, bwoy do I MISS YOU ALL..... wow i really did not know it would be this hard, a 7month old and a new husband. They should issue awards or grants for this. I can only hope that everyone is okay in the board it took me this long to get my life in order and its still not all the way together.

Keep praying for me (L)

Georgia,

Good to hear from you! Hope you, Richie and baby Jay are doing well. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Take care,

Michele

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Keep praying for me (L)

PAPCAWN!!! (L):D:luv:

Boy Jonesie is gonna be sorry she missed you!! So nice to hear from you again!

I know you have your hands full and then some! But we will definitely keep lifting you up n prayer. I have scanned this beautiful marriage prayer and neither hotmail nor yahoo will let me email it (I cant get on Yahoo JA LInkUP from home). :devil: But I will try to get it to you somehow. U hang in there and know that we miss you and wish you, Big R and baby Jay the very best!!! (F)

Love,

E

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
KIM....... you know what you have got me saying f!uckery..... :P thanks i was at Value City and people were so RUDE...would not move out of my way...hello double wide stroller MOVE...so i said this is f!uckery.... :P ..and i was like hhhmm thanks DUUUANE....VIA KIM....:lol::lol:

KELLY....only a couple more DAYS...and you will be in JA....i am SSSOOO excited for you....and i asked mike if he rememberd Craig....and he said sort of...hahaha that boy has to worst memory eva :yes::jest:

I am sorry to hear that you too have picked up Duane's favorite word.......He usually says it with your exact sentence "this is just F!uckery"...........OHHHHHH BOY......scary......... :hehe:

Hey Kelly-

Have a safe trip....we will be thinking about you and Craig..........and good luck with your appointment......

Maybe you will get some answers to your important questions when the "veteran folks" return from having such a fun, long, Holiday weekend with their hubbies...................I just hope us new kids on the block will get some answers since we really need to rely on these veterans to help us get through the process.....

Otherwise......."That would just be "F!uckery!!!!!" :help::D:D:D

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Timeline

I am sorry to hear that you too have picked up Duane's favorite word.......He usually says it with your exact sentence "this is just F!uckery"...........OHHHHHH BOY......scary......... :hehe:

Hey Kelly-

Have a safe trip....we will be thinking about you and Craig..........and good luck with your appointment......

Maybe you will get some answers to your important questions when the "veteran folks" return from having such a fun, long, Holiday weekend with their hubbies...................I just hope us new kids on the block will get some answers since we really need to rely on these veterans to help us get through the process.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Timeline

Good Morning! It's Memorial Day!!!

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: Other Timeline
Okay I think I have all of my ducks in a row....this is what I have prepared for my interview. If I'm missing something or anyone has any advice that I should add something PLEEEEASE, let me know. I would greatly appreciate it !

-DS-156 (2 copies)

-DS-156K (2 copies)

-DS-157 (2 copies)

-DS-230 Part I & II (the total 4 pages)

-New (updated) letters of intent (from each of us)

-copies of NOA 1 & 2

-I-134 (notarized and I have 2 copies)

-Tax forms from 2001, I don't have last years (from IRS) just copies of my tax forms that my accountant gave to me, will that be okay, I hope ??----do I need to make 2 copies of each tax forms??

-more pictures (from last 2 trips), a letter that a good friend wrote about our relationship, a CD that Craig made for me (he wrote on the inside), copies of itineraries from trips since July and ticket stubs, phone bill copies from October of last year......do you think I should go back to July ???? I would have to get them out of storage.... argh

-bank letters for business and personal accounts (2 copies)

-letters from employers (2 copies from each)

-copy of original petition

Anything else anyone would suggest for me to bring ??? I leave on Wed, so if I'm missing anything, I have till Tuesday to get stuff.

Thanks and I hope everyone is (or was, depending on when you read this) having a safe and happy holiday !!

Kelly

:P

It seems like I remember bringing birth certificates yours and his.... as well..... Otherwise I think you have your ducks in a row. Goodluck!!!!!!

Good Morning! It's Memorial Day!!!

Good morning (F)

Edited by Dee&Dav

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

JA Travel Special if anyone is interested:

http://www.travelbyjen.com/cgi-bin/pages.p...how_deal&id=227

I don't anything about Starfish Resort tho'.

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Timeline
hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day....

just got back from the Zoo with the kiddies.....

K & K.....keep your head up!!!!!!! (L)

YUP.....at work now!!! :(

Just checking in to say hi....... My Likkle fish in my fish tank at work died today!!!! I have had him for years...... Funny that he dies on Memorial Day.... :crying:

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!!

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Timeline

hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day....

just got back from the Zoo with the kiddies.....

K & K.....keep your head up!!!!!!! (L)

YUP.....at work now!!! :(

Just checking in to say hi....... My Likkle fish in my fish tank at work died today!!!! I have had him for years...... Funny that he dies on Memorial Day.... :crying:

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!!

poor fish.....you should get another

Filed: Other Timeline

Keep praying for me (L)

:yes::thumbs:

Hey Kelly-

One of David's favorite words :lol:

JA Travel Special if anyone is interested:

http://www.travelbyjen.com/cgi-bin/pages.p...how_deal&id=227

I don't anything about Starfish Resort tho'.

Of course my city is not on the list :(

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

Keep praying for me (L)

We love you and will keep you in our prayers. We all need to support one another. (L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.